[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you, United States of America, for the sacrifices you've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: trump_tweet.jpg (57KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
trump_tweet.jpg
57KB, 500x287px
Thank you, United States of America, for the sacrifices you've made to help others in need. Specifically, thank you for fighting for the rights of Koreans in the Korean War. You are the best ally in all of history and the best ally that there will ever be.
>>
>>127576796
Get ou of seoul before this week is over.
>>
>>127576796
Np gook just keep making mmos
>>
>>127576796
Expecting Korea War 2 to happen?
>>
File: 1231231231.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1231231231.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
BOMB NORTH KOREA
>>
>>127576796
Fuck off south gooks. North Korea is best Korea.
>>
>>127576941
Me? Gook?

No, you 미국.
>>
>>127576796
What do they tell you the Korean War was it about?

Do they mention how many of the people of South Korea wanted to unite with the North in popular uprising but the US sided with the elite's, fresh off collaborating with occupying Japan now collaborating with the US so that they and the US could continue to exploit your people?
>>
We gonna be looking for some new allys when we get rid of nato
>>
>>127577375
Oh, horseshit.

After decades of Japanese occupation, the last thing the Korean people wanted was to be a stooge of China, which is who Kim Il Sung was.

He spent the war sucking Mao's Chinese cock as a commander of a company of Korean communists attached to the PLA. He got as far as he did only because Mao let him. Stalin eventually smiled on the callow young lad in order to compete with Mao for interests on the peninsula. Today, the DPRK is little more than a Chinese Tribute Kingdom. This is what Mao and Zhao Enlai intended all along.

T

S

E
>>
>>127579513
China was a natural ally for Kim due to them both fighting the Japanese, of course he was deferential to the man who could help him most freeing Korea.

Once in power Kim always seemed to plot his own course with his "juche" or whatever as opposed to subscribing to either Chinese or Russian Communism.

After the US interference in the war, the North had no choice but to continue to stay attached to China and Russia.

Really I guess the Koreans were fucked once they lost to Japan and got occupied at the beginning of the century as they've just had to choose between two evils ever since.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.