[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I support the Troops!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1495979584378.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495979584378.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
How fucking bluepilled do you have to be to make a statement like that? Since WW2, what conflict has the US army fought in that is even slightly justified? This isn't even mentioning that about 25-30% of the US Federal budget is spent on them, BILLIONS of tax money that is taken out of YOUR pocket.
>>
>implying we have to justify why we blow up brown people

Literally the first empire in history to get treated this way.
>>
Let's not forget that everyone forgot that EUROPEAN soldiers died in WW2
all we care is aboutbthe 7mill Jews that died and that's it

Nobody cares about the Europeans and German soldiers and civilian's
>>
>>127574673
I'd rather my tax Dollars be used to obliterate Muslims and commies than go to laqueefa and her six kids from six different freeloading fathers
>>
>>127574673
>American military
one of the biggest memes I've seen in my entire life
>>
>>127574971

Honestly though we'd be better off if we used the money to drop LaQueefa out of a plane on Muslims and commies. People can rebuild from a bomb hit, but the black underclass lasts forever
>>
"what conflict has the US army fought in that is even slightly justified?"

> FIrst Gulf War
> Somalian Civil War
> Lebanese Civil War
> Yugoslav wars
>>
>>127574673
>> since ww2
I think you meant what war since 1776 has America fought that was justified
>>
>>127575842
> Yugoslav civil war
You mean Clinton bombing Europeans to make way for muslim invaders... sure
>>
Can you guys carpet bomb the northern part of my country? All the nigger are there.
>>
>>127574878
And the Irish sat it out due to a throbbing pussyache which was, of course, caused by the British.
>>
>>127577908
I ain't Irish my son
>>
Didn't liberals just call the army vet in the Oregon stabbing a hero?

Why do they just use military members when it's appropriate for their agenda?
>>
>>127574878
Oy Vey you forgot about the 7 gorillion
>>
File: 435980.jpg (947KB, 2032x1524px) Image search: [Google]
435980.jpg
947KB, 2032x1524px
USA is the greatest brainwashing centre of human history by a longshot. Maoist China, Nazi Germany (lul), Stalin's Russia: none of that even comes CLOSE to what has been going on in the USA.
>>
Kek, that top picture is the Japanese army. How do you not recognize that photo?
>>
>>127574673
>Vietnam

To be fair, the US did a great deal to help the Vietnamese recover their war dead in the 80s and 90s, which was really important to a lot of the rural people who believe strongly in the concept of "ghosts" and the importance of a proper resting place. We also formally reconciled with them and pressured the IMF to help jumpstart their economy, which has been very effective. And at the moment we're, ironically, helping to defend them from Chinese expansionism.

>Since WW2, what conflict has the US army fought in that is even slightly justified?

Korean War
Persian Gulf War (defending Kuwait)
Overthrowing Noriega in Panama to restore the democratically elected President
Afghan War

Also, if we're going by your definition of "slightly justified", you can add basically every other conflict the US fought in. They all had their own justification, no matter how vague.
>>
File: 791.jpg (61KB, 792x600px) Image search: [Google]
791.jpg
61KB, 792x600px
>>127575143
A metaphorical giant cock slapping everyone in the face for the last 60yrs.

The cockstick be which all other militaries are measured relative to.

If anyone ever did think about the Romanian military (just for the sake of argument) it would be in comparison to that meme cock that's been on your face since birth.

Remember this today and everyday for the rest of your life.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 654x977px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 654x977px
>>127574673
US foreign policy since WWI has been a fucking sham. The US government has been tricking the people since that kike woodrow wilson. Wilson put us on the path to globalism by getting us involved in WWI just for shekels while telling the people that it's "about freedom". The US government is so full of itself that it thought that a blockade of the UK didn't apply to the US because muh shekels. Closet-communist crypto-kike FDR put the final nail in our coffin of globalism by tricking the people once again into destroying the only force capable of crushing communism (not only that, but giving boatloads of supplies and technology to the communists) because "uhhh freedom or something, destroy the land of your ancestors" and then proceeding to give half of the world to communism because FDR was ecstatic to spread his asshole for Stalin at Yalta. Then for the next 50~ years milking the people's fear of communism for political and economic gain even though the US government literally made the Soviet Union a superpower in the first place.

And we did it all because America's culture and economic system were designed to create the perfect slaves for the jews. Half-negrified, Half-jewified, We're the perfect fucking goyim and we all carry the mark of the jew.
>>
>>127582506
You're forgetting about Operation Phoenix which jumpstarted the whole shitstorm to begin with. What burgers did after that shit is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>127574878
It's really too bad about the civilians, but the Germans started it.
>>
File: 1495805521087.jpg (23KB, 423x290px) Image search: [Google]
1495805521087.jpg
23KB, 423x290px
>>127582506
>Overthrowing Noriega in Panama to restore the democratically elected President
Twice the USA invaded, and countless times intervened in less conventional ways, and at no time was it ever about democracy.
It's concern is the Panama Canal, and always has been. The USA paid to finish it, and they want their rights to it.

Read "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins, for a perspective of someone involved.

>Afghan war
was kinda justified as it was where Bin Laden was supposed to be hiding. But there's something fishy about it - Russias heroin epidemic started about the time of their own Afghan war. But we get a step up after the US invasion, despite the US forces being present. Afghanistan was and still is the #1 heroin production capital of the world. Compound this with the fact US policy was to leave the farmers drugs alone...

read the Dark Arts by Ed Follis for further look into the heroin aspect of geopolitics and terrorism especially.

The others are justified.
>>
>>127585125
The Jews get a pat in the back
But civilians aren't even humna because they died in action not in the gas chamber
>>
>>127584474
It goes back before Wilson, but you're right that it started around the turn of the century.

It's when the US went from the "Land of the Free", to geopolitical superpower. The leadership was corrupted from the founding fathers ideals, and its only gotten worse from there.

>And we did it all because America's culture and economic system were designed to create the perfect slaves for the jews. Half-negrified, Half-jewified, We're the perfect fucking goyim and we all carry the mark of the jew.
I don't buy this though. It makes it like there's one monolithic group in charge, and not hundreds or thousands of competing interests and agendas.
There's something going on, hence the drift toward AN end several groups can sort of agree on, but they'll compete eventually too.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.