[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You cannot deny this, bigots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

You cannot deny this, bigots
>>
File: 1495232620938.jpg (55KB, 780x291px) Image search: [Google]
1495232620938.jpg
55KB, 780x291px
do not call me a native american
>>
File: 1493106635500.jpg (154KB, 662x466px)
1493106635500.jpg
154KB, 662x466px
>>127571784
Except you're not advocating for legal immigration, you're advocating for illegal immigration because it allows the farmers to get slave labor at the cost of nothing.
Americans, well really the people you think are bigots, don't have a problem with legal immigration. They should be American citizens so they get the American rate. Stop being a useful idiot for the democrats and learn to think for yourself
>>
File: 1495730664195.jpg (66KB, 750x685px)
1495730664195.jpg
66KB, 750x685px
>>127571784
If getting drunk all day was a high demand skill
>>
How come all my Uber drivers are foreigner fucks with green cards taking jobs from low skilled Americans but my engineer Indian coworkers can barely stay here on a visa even though they contribute enormously with taxes and productivity? The system is fucked, just build the wall already.
>>
>>127571784
Yeah let's encourage everyone to move to a few major cities and work for peanuts. What a fantastic fucking idea.
>>
>>127571784

Don't generalise. Also fuck you for callinh anyone a bigot. I'm anti ILLEGAL immigration. I am married to a legal immigrant. You fuckhead commies just are too stupid to tell the difference, go move to North Korea if you want communism so bad

Inb4 muh brown people.
>>
>>127571981
Nice reddit pic!! upvoted xd
>>
>>127571784
>How dare you not be a rootless cosmopolitan
>>
>>127571784
>does labor native americans aren't willing to do

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>127571784
>Contributes more wealth to the US than takes out.

Um, no sweetie honey pie
>>
>>127573625

zit je weer spleetogen te neuken
>>
>Be a retarded western union worker
>Fight for minimal wage madatory x and y and other 200 regulations that makes it pain in the ass to hire you
>Employers start paying foreigners instead
>We have to build a wall
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.