[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

British Pride Festival Boycotted After Blackface Act Hired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

http://archive.is/7wqkA

Her act, Beeyonce, has been promoted on official materials distributed around the city and on social media as one of the event’s key acts.

One angry local wrote on the Facebook event: “Can someone please explain to me how this isn’t blackface?”

Another wrote: “Blackface is making yourself darker to look like a black person. I’m confused as to how this isn’t that.”

The performer reacted angrily to the complaints, telling those offended: “If your (sic) offended stay away.”

The singer, who claims to be the best Beyonce tribute act in the UK, wrote: “should I not be allowed to perform as I am white?”

The 31-year-old added: “I only use st tropez like any other girl on a saturday night”.

She continued: “I have dancers and family members of this origin I would hope they would tell me if black face was what my act was about?”
>>
File: ICR0cBa.png (59KB, 250x329px) Image search: [Google]
ICR0cBa.png
59KB, 250x329px
>>
>race is a social construct
>gender is a social construct

Seems like if you're going to accept fluidity in one, you should accept fluidity in both.
>>
what do i hate more

sjw or niggers

really makes me thingken
>>
>>127570762

dragqueens do this all the time

holy shit people are going mad crazy
>>
>"White" brit
>looks like a Delhi native

Gets the old noggin' joggin.
>>
>>127571752
The giant mongoloid eye gap gives it away.
>>
>>127570762
bump
>>
File: RachelDolezal.jpg (69KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
RachelDolezal.jpg
69KB, 600x445px
Say her name!
>>
>>127571752
>>127571955
what kind of indian has blue eyes and pale skin
>giant mongoloid eye gap
her great grandma probally got SLAVED
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>127575429
She's blacker than Talcum X. I guess the lesson here is to deny, deny, deny.
>>
>>127576844
He could actually be black. I'm half-black and I look fairly similar to him, although I don't have a stupid moustache+goatee.
>>
>>127570762
Doesn't Beyonce dye her hair and bleach her skin to look white as possible? Are SJWs boycotting her for cultural appropriation?
>>
>>127577008
Both his parents are white. He unironically claims his dad was an inadvertent cuckold, though he's refused to take a DNA test to confirm this claim.
>>
>>127577008
his claim to blackness is calling his mom a whore despite have similarities to the white man married to his mom.
>>
>>127570762
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3494181/Swedish-firm-accused-promoting-blackface-selling-spray-tan-promises-chocolate-onyx-skin.html
the tolerant left cannibalizes itself again
>>
>>127570762
If it's not intended to offend, then why do they care? She's not making her skin darker to look like just any nigger, she's specifically trying to look like Beyonce. If she was trying to look like a person with blonde hair, then she'd wear a blonde wig, is that offensive too?
>>
>>127577188
sauce?
>>
>>127578479
https://www.yahoo.com/news/shaun-king-biracial-black-lives-matter-controversy-031401699.html
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.