[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former "Shill" Here. You Won, Redpills Really Work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: RedPill_hand-341x256.jpg (11KB, 341x256px) Image search: [Google]
RedPill_hand-341x256.jpg
11KB, 341x256px
/pol/

You won. I was a former SB hired shill that can prove that I was employed by the vile media disinfo campaign started by David Brock.

I was hired prior to the election to be part of a "team" that was used to sway online opinions, slide threads and try and aggrevate your board into changing your opinion.

Ask away.
>>
SAGE faggot
>>
I worked in a cube farm with other college-aged degenerates and our job was to force and spread as much horeshit dis-information as we could.

Every click was logged with keyloggers and our superiors ran the office like some power-mad Gestapo agents that would have made Hitler proud
>>
>>127568518
Fuck off with your slide threads shill
SEGA
>>
>>127568518
What were your talking points?
>>
>>127568518
Prove it now or you're still a shill.
>>
>>127568911
depended on the pulse of the news day, so if there was a certain topic that Brock wanted forced, that's what was chosen.
>>
File: CTR desperate.jpg (192KB, 1317x310px) Image search: [Google]
CTR desperate.jpg
192KB, 1317x310px
>>127568518
>itt a shill acting as former shill to bait people into replying and stop paying attention to other portant stuff while sliding other important stuff
>>
>>127568518
Give examples of slide threads.
>>
>>127568997
Posting on my personal PC, and I even purchased a 4chan pass. I'm done. No more shilling.
>>
>>127569040
Normal slide threads were the race mixing, or "pol will defend this" consensus cracking dirty tricks.
>>
If you're for real post names and addresses SOMEWHERE ELSE.
>>
>>127569100
Even if true with this essantially useless thread you are still doing shill work.
So either still a shill or retard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.