[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dutchfags assemble

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Matthijs van Nieuwkerk DWDD.jpg (27KB, 704x398px) Image search: [Google]
Matthijs van Nieuwkerk DWDD.jpg
27KB, 704x398px
Fellow dutchfags, how do we get rid of the leftists' chokehold on the media? They are free to spew their propaganda day in day out and most of the population eats it all up without any critical thought. It's literally killing our country.

I suggest we start by making this cancerous faggot go away.
>>
>>127567813
I don't watch television

Ignace is bliss
>>
>>127567813
I want to know what the dude who hijacked the NOS studios wanted to say.

ot: don't watch it, they're living in a bubble
>>
>>127568237
Yeah I'm still curious about his message.
>>
>>127568111
But the average person does. And the majority gets what they want because they win in elections.
>>
File: Pepe smoking weed.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe smoking weed.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>127567813

The Netherlands is already FUBAR. We're Sweden Light. Who knows how much worse it would have been if it hadn't been for Fortuyn.

The establishment parties are full of cucks. What isn't helping is that most native men here (and of course I realize I'm generalizing here) have a beta provider mentality that allows the women to act like entitled bitches and explains why parliament and our government is full with said cucks (e.g. Rutte, Klaver, Pechtold ...)

By the way. go to a country with only slightly more tradiitonal outlook, and you'll start to realize how masculine and cunty our women are; and in general the masculine untamed guys here aren't natives.
>>
File: 1495796822063.jpg (1MB, 3019x1637px) Image search: [Google]
1495796822063.jpg
1MB, 3019x1637px
>>127567813
>>127572524

Yes we are. And the amount of mental leafs here is astonishing.

When Fortuyn was running I was still a blue pilled idiot who thought he was a racist. If you look back now he was EXACTLY what was necessary.

Which was obviously the reason they got rid of him ofcourse
>>
>>127572524
I mysef am from within the dutch kingdom ;). But, I am really astonished to look at how beta the younger men of this society have become. The women are a couple of entitled bitches and I hope you guys can recoup this country...
>>
>>127573777

>I am really astonished to look at how beta the younger men of this society have become

Especially the passive aggressiveness is so fucking annoying (even though the media keeps telling us how Dutchies are so direct). Most guys here are conformists who lack the balls to disagree in each other's faces. Instead of agreeing to disagree and get the job done, they're backstabbing and spreading rumors like women if they consider you competition or don't like what you have to say.
>>
File: 3080900.jpg (68KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
3080900.jpg
68KB, 770x433px
>>127574442
MAKE THE NETHERLANDS BLUNT AGAIN
>>
File: VsDE4Hl.jpg (571KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
VsDE4Hl.jpg
571KB, 1920x1200px
>>127567813
Het is niet meer te redden.

>>127568111
Dit zou werken als het niet zo was dat je de liberal brainwashing attempts toch wel meekrijgt via alle andere media.
>>
File: Pepe Matrix.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Matrix.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>127577113

>de liberal brainwashing attempts toch wel meekrijgt via alle andere media.

Don't forget schools. Just the other day I remembered all the indoctrination I received in elementary school and how tolerant we must be of the intolerant. Although for some reason they failed to brainwash me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.