[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aus/pol/ general part 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 8

File: ayyy.jpg (17KB, 330x288px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
17KB, 330x288px
>Melbourne, Sydney home prices cool again

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/05/29/melbourne-sydney-home-prices-cool-again

>What will sink the housing market and drown property investors?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-29/janda-sink-housing-market-and-drown-property-investors/8568238

>Australia to send additional 30 military troops to Afghanistan, Defence Minister Marise Payne says

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-29/australia-to-send-additional-30-troops-to-afghanistan/8568076

> Drones and driverless trucks: can Australian truckies stave off job threat?

https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2017/may/29/drones-and-driverless-trucks-can-australian-truckies-stave-off-job-threat

>'Everything closed near Westfield': Panic as shops and restaurants evacuated in Parramatta for major police operation - after suspicious suitcase is found

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551116/Westfield-Parramatta-lock-police-operation.html#ixzz4iRbMWk4x

>'My fear was we're not going to see our son again': African gang attacks autistic teen for the SECOND time in a month - as his parents say thugs have also targeted their Melbourne home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4550930/Melbourne-autistic-teen-targeted-second-time-gang.html#ixzz4iRbTxFlX

>Drop debts for family violence victims: MP

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/05/29/drop-debts-family-violence-victims-mp

Yesterdays thread: >>127415810
Previous thread: >>127542422
>>
QandA thread: >>127564453
>>
What are some jobs you can do online to make around $700 a week?

I'm going to be unemployed soon and I'll have some savings but I really don't know what the fuck to do with my life and options seem sickeningly thin.

I'll gladly grind away for 20 hours a day on the most menial shit possible for a few days a week provided I can make around $500 - $700 that allows me to avoid centrelink.
>>
>>127568736
masturbate on camera for fags
>>
>>127569017
I don't have any twink or trap features or a big enough dick to entice fags to be willing to pay to watch me fap.
>>
>>127569385
get one of them penis sheath things
>>
>>127568736
i guess give unskilled laboring a go...
>>
>>127569497
Let's call that Plan B. Looking more for ideas that don't involve me masturbating on camera.
>>
File: turnbuckle.jpg (42KB, 526x394px) Image search: [Google]
turnbuckle.jpg
42KB, 526x394px
>>127569385
>>127568736

Only half joking but I know at least 2 guys my age (19) who literally do gay for pay. They just put an ad up on craigslist and guys (25-50yo etc) pay cause they love young guys. Sometimes they literally get $300 just to let some old guy blow them. Other times the guy wants to fuck them etc but it's literally stacks of cash to let some guy poke your hole while you think about something else.

Good way to make money and you don't even have to be particularly good looking, just shave your body and look young/thin
>>
>>127569701
I'm a 6'2, 32 year old, 90kg man. No one is paying to have sex with me. Gay or not.

Is this what this country's come to? My only practical options during unemployment are centrelink or going gay for pay?
>>
>>127570046

Yes, sorry but there is no way to sit on your ass and make a comfy living, that is just not a reality.

Although I do hear of some people who work for Suncorp (I'm 99% sure its them) who instead of outsourcing their call centre overseas, they just shut them down and have people work from home. So you take calls like a call centre but in your house. They have rules ie must have decent internet speed + no kids/pets during shift.

You should look into that.
>>
>>127566335
>doesn't know that these are joke ad and that Pajeet in middlemanagement/franchise owner has already lined up his cousin Sanjay on a student visa to fill it and only putting these ads up as legal formality.
>>127566711
Are you that one Riverina cunt who used to sperg out in auspol about a year ago about how Riverina is rightful clay of German settler descendants?
>>
>>127570046
not sure if playing along or autistic enough to take that seriously
>>
File: riverina.png (2MB, 900x1444px) Image search: [Google]
riverina.png
2MB, 900x1444px
>>127570383
>>
>>127570368
>Yes, sorry but there is no way to sit on your ass and make a comfy living, that is just not a reality.

Wasn't expecting comfy. My like soul crushing menial jobs that pay fuck all but just grinding the hell out of them three days a week. I vaguely recall people on here making money through copy-righting and data entry sort of shit. It wasn't much but would be something until I could actually formulate a long term plan. I genuinely have no idea what I'm gonna do. centrelink won't cover my rent and cost of living and I don't want to burn through my savings whilst hopelessly looking for a job or worse, be forced to move and find a new residence while being unemployed.
>>
>>127570735

Seems your options are to:

A) get off your ass and get a real job out of the house
B) gay for pay
>>
>>127570407
Getting this thread going. I am serious about options that can be done online: copyrighting, data entry, marketing shit, etc.

Fuck, I'd be a Shariablue shill if possible. I'm on here long enough that I could spend half my time posting low energy memes and Drumpf comments and spend the rest doing what I usually do and probably still make a decent living.
>>
>>127570903
I am dreading unemployment. I hope like hell it doesn't take me long to find something but I have zero optimism.
>>
File: treasury.jpg (164KB, 1238x925px) Image search: [Google]
treasury.jpg
164KB, 1238x925px
>>127570915

There is simply no such job, sorry lad. Why would they pay you $700 for menial work when they can pay an Indian or Filipino $30 to do the same task? it just doesn't happen these days.
>>
>>127570977
What job have you been doing? What area do you live in?
>>
>>127570478
Nice, I'll take that as a comment. Due to our sparse poulation, and the mobility of recent arrivals, there aren't as many ethno-geographic centres here as in the USA. But tight-knit micro-regions stand the best chance after the Collapse. (No I'm not a defeatist declinist, just hedging my bets). I'm in the Barossa but not part of original stock, only lived here a few years. Most people still carry German surnames.
Australia as a nation is ethnically Anglo-Celtic.
http://www . xyz . net . au/australia-anglo-celtic-nation/
>>
>>127571229
Touche.

>>127571284
Retail Manager in cuckbourne.
>>
>>127571759
Well depends how desperate you are for work. There is always plenty of work in aged care or as a dish pig somewhere.
>>
>>127571759

Why don't you become an AO at Metro or the trams?
>>
>>127571883
I reckon there's a big future in aged care. Boomers are gonna invest heavy and make sure we look after them as they take forever to die.

Dunno what I'll do. Need to give it some thought but I honestly have no idea. No industry appeals to me anymore. My dreams have all died. I just want a quiet existence I can eke out and be left alone.
>>
>>127571945
There was a guy from Metro on here the other day that made it seem appealing when the salary and workload were taken into account.

Might consider it. Will consider. Any idea what skills and attributes are viewed as favourable?
>>
>>127572045
I work in aged care part time while I study. Pretty depressing, I wouldn't really recommend it. Most of the oldies have been chemically lobotomised by the pharmaceutical Jew unfortunately. The whole industry has become a ruthless money making machine.
>>
>>127572556
What are you plans post graduation?
>>
>>127571695
xyz is tops
>>
>>127572727
Work in that industry, surveying. I already actually have a second job doing it. Everyone in my course has already found work, there's lots of jobs.
>>
I absolutely see no future or hope for this country, every cunt should get on centrelink and bring it all crashing down.
>>
>>127567727
>additional 30 military troops to Afghanistan
Jesus Christ that's absurd, if we keep sending them over at this rate we wont have a military by this time next year.
And the costs as well, how are they going to fit the plane tickets in this year's budget ?
>>
>>127568736
>What are some jobs you can do online to make around $700 a week?
Sell drugs.
Can easily make 300-400k/year with very little effort.
>>
>>127567727
OP sure is a giant faggot
>>
>>127575281
Roight
>>
>>127570735
What is your major interest?

And what is your dream career?
>>
>>127571229
Immigration has fucked western society. Unless you're in an elite profession you earn less and pay more for your rent/house now... plus a fuckload in taxes to support fucking bludging immigrants...
>>
>>127572045
>>127572556

It's fucking horrible...
Plus boomers deserve to be set on fire once they can't fend for themselves (if not before)
>>
>>127573856

And buy guns
>>
>>127575118
>tfw know a guy who sold ecstasy back in mid 2000s when ecstasy in Melbourne was actually good who apparently made like a million and a half in a little under two years and then gave it up and left the country

He was 23 when he quit and a millionaire. I don't even know how he got so high traffic. I bought from him with friends a few times but he never took me as a drug dealer type. More often than not I just bought off my friends that had bought off him. For whatever reason he just became the ecstasy guy and everyone got their shit through him. It seemed almost unbelievable considering at $30 a pop he would've had to move 50,000 pills.

I know another guy who became big temporarily but his meth lab blew up and killed a guy and that was the end of him as far as I know. He was always destined for prison though.
>>
>>127575872

You're mixing in classy circles... Do you know the Corbies?
>>
>>127575972
Nope. I hate those pieces of shit. I wish they had just got their drugs through. They would have made barely anything and instead turning a 9 year prison sentence into millions of dollars. I want them to just away. I'm sick of hearing about them.

As for those drug people I just fell in with a bad group during my teens and early 20s. It's no coincidence I lost contact with them all when I stopped using drugs because I have absolutely nothing in common with them aside from that. The ones I still keep in touch with are just tradies who used to get on the pingers. But even them I find hard to talk to now as I just feel so different.
>>
remember the 60 million year dreamtoime gois

>>127567030
>>127567077
>>127567151
>>127567308

also whichever of you cunts snuck this one into qanda is a legecunt
>>
Come on you fuckers lighten up and use your heads. How do we make this Country Great?
>>
>>127573856
poof
its not crashing: its being taken over
don't wait for a fallout: its up to us to seize it back - even if its only on the local level at first
>>
File: peterson.png (3MB, 1280x954px) Image search: [Google]
peterson.png
3MB, 1280x954px
>>127576513
im just trying to unfuck myself first
>>
>>127571695
quality post
isn't there some ethinically german town in adelaide that alos plays up the cultural asepect?
yeah just looked it up - its handorf

HOLY FUCK THIS FIRST VIDEO: JUST FOUND AN ABSOLUTE GEM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TT71P125Zo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GzshOlVFOw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuqRMirJfB4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuuEoKT-5VE
>>
this was such a good find its worth its own post:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TT71P125Zo
>>
>>127576513
>>127576802
that's the spirit lads.
its starts from the ground up - with ourselves.
next step is forming irl groups - this is crucial in building one another up, and crucial to eventually asserting influence
>>
>>127577449
Cheers m80 nice slew of yt for ron. Like I said not Barossa german but I do have some Adelaide Hills German going back. Hahndorf used to be called Germantown after WW1, and German identity suppressed. It's now a mecca for Chink tourists- there's at least 2 chinese restaurants. Lobethal also is a less kitsch'd and plastic German town. They do have a big Christmas light competition though. Barossa does still carry its own vintage traditions, skewed as they may be nowadays toward the multi-cult paradigm.
>>
>>127578555
Start supporting Mark Latham's Outsiders....

Or maybe our own tech company...

I have 3 great ideas but zero IT skills... I need help from likeminded people I can trust
>>
File: asasa.jpg (46KB, 939x326px) Image search: [Google]
asasa.jpg
46KB, 939x326px
>>127567727
Strange seeing my great grandfather as OP's pic.
>>
>>127578763
intersting to hear about germans here. i'll have to learn more (feel free to post shit if you want i'll read it)
>tfw we used to be so strong in indenity even made other euros submitted to british supremacy
*sniff*

this town is a good example of what you addressed with the strategy of localism
>>
>>127579267
>I need help from likeminded people I can trust
this is why its so important we form groups irl

>>127579370
glad (You) made it in tonight, mate
may God rest his soul
>>
so guys. what is required to take the abbo's gibs? do I need to sniff petrol in front of a panel of judges or maybe swig a bit of the metho?
>>
>>127579599
Thanks, didn't realise the thread was continued.
>>
>>127579599
You're a newfag and a fool.
You're going to attract newfags and fools.
>>
>>127576513

start getting /ourguys/ in the house. I'm delving into politics. It's honestly the best way. Just pretend your a lib until you're in and have a few like minded people in and then fucking blitzkrieg that shit with a new independent party.
>>
File: Discover Australia.jpg (27KB, 400x647px) Image search: [Google]
Discover Australia.jpg
27KB, 400x647px
>>127579599
So where do we meet? And how do we keep ASIO away
>>
>>127580040
Why?
>>
>>127580101
People tried this with the National Party
>>
>>127580222
I know. It was a good plan but it was run by a corrupt lunatic.
>>
>>127575281
>>127580040

>t. a fucking chink

I swear to all the pagan gods I will cut off your head and sew it to a pigs asshole so you eat shit until your flesh turns to dust. get the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>127580280
Who ran it?
>>
>>127580467
Pauline Nutjob Hanson. I think she got replaced but the new cunts are just as useless.
>>
File: localpil.png (133KB, 1536x480px) Image search: [Google]
localpil.png
133KB, 1536x480px
>>127580040
even if so
my point stands

>>127580101
yes the key is to get goys in on the local level
pic related

>>127580113
form local groups and meet at bars at first, then move
>avoiding feds
skype vetting i guess. they want us to remain afraid and atomized, so while we have to be cautious don't let this stop you.
check out the rebel yell podcast 139 - they talk about this subject and their experience with it. i fuond it inspiring.

on the subject of meeting up:
dingocon is a month away.
who's going?
>>
>>127579384
I don't have much sources or stories to contribute, sorry mate, just the examples of family members going back three generations. Self-reliance, hard work, family values,thrift, cultivating the land.
But yes as you say the German identity has been subsumed into the wider Aussie identity while not being extinguished- but it had to bow before British interests in WW1.
>>
>>127580397
I just hate OP because he is a huge faggot
>>
>>127579690
apparently all you need is another one to vouch for ya and you're all good to sniff
>>127572680
>>
>>127580881
well you're not wrong
but what i say is still right
>>
>>127581012
*roight
>>
>>127580547
No, lefties tried to do it to her party.

I think it was some other nationalist group in the 80s or 90s tried to takeover the National Party. Their numbers swelled as members who wanted the party to stay mainline conservative brought in friends and relatives to outvote the incoming group. As a result they had the highest number of members of any Australlian political party for a while.

People then suggest lefties do this to One Nation (John Doyle aka Roy Slaven was one of them) and I think this started to happen and as a result Hanson tried to control who could and couldn't become a member of her party and that's what she ended up going to jail for.
>>
>>127580963
we should start another 'tribe'. our backstory is we we're on the coast were the english occupiers first landed so we got white washed. sound good aye?
>>
>>127568541
QandA Call-In Thread: >>127571120

Recordings:

>Ernie
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QAHPTc7pzQ

>Roighto Rob
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1LI15o3JH04

let's hope the recordinganon also snagged that "60million, viking astronomy law" cunt rofl
>>
>>127580547
I admit she's a nutjob and cringeworthy but i's all verey good for us to criticise when none of us had had the balls to stand up publicly and campaign to shutting down non-European immigration.

It's hard to know what to do with your life, just view our ethnic identity as a lost cause and get on with life or fight tooth and nail to defend our place in the world.

Hopefully, in the long run, these two options aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>127581098
You just need to find two redpilled abos who recognise us as members of their tribe then we can expand it and make up our own customs and demands and start the nucleus of a new nation-state
>>
>>127581257
i've spoken to localblokes (proper qlders) and they know she's stupid/crazy but don't give a fuck cause they know she's got the roight idea and is standing for it
>>
>>127581059
The solution, I think, would be to be independents but act as a union.
>>
>>127581257
I campaigned for ONP
>>
>>127575872
I know a guy who made a few mill in 4-5 years selling coke and extacy.
Lauded his money through gambling (Got the highest membership at crown that you get from loosing something like 100k+ on their tables) and started a legitimate business.

Dude is currently hemorrhaging several thousand a week keeping the place afloat, but even with the losses he could keep it going till his grand-kids died.
>>
>>127581435
Yeah I think thaat's the way to go.

We should all vote for her.

I had my hopes up for Bernardi until I heard him announce that immigration needed to be 'trimmed'. He's too far up Gine Rhinehart's arse to ever do anything sufficiently corrective with immigration.
>>
>>127581502
Good on you

>>127581480
No, we need a disciplined party led by a well spoken leader with a coherent and unflexible agenda that includes slashing immigration and giving preference to europeans as well as slashing welfare and taxes in general and the deportation of people who are here illegally and those with dual citizenship who have commited crimes or not assimilated.
>>
>>127581388
is that possible? I don't think abos dable in politics if they don't relate to petrol.
>>
>>127581480
you got the roight idea indeed mate
the key is indeed political power - but not necessarily a party (at first)
the key is for us to have a fraternity, then any political or social positions can be independently operated yet still draw commands and power from our group.
this brings to mind the other inspirational example i saw posted here recently, which was exactly what i described above but done in south-africa - and this fraternity was eventually so successful they were the ones who implemented apartheid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgLi7g0wiss
>>
>>127581502
top bloke
>>
>>127580712
>Self-reliance, hard work, family values,thrift, cultivating the land
oath
>>
Spare a voice in parliament brudda?
>>
>>127582595
*blocks your path*
[by sleeping on it]
>>
>>127582595>>127582770

designated sleeping roads for every town.
>>
>>127582848
I once had a mate Patel Singh who was so desperate for a shag he was prepared to hook up with an Abo chick at his work, who he'd have to see 8 hours a day. I warned him he shouldn't shit where he sleeps.
>>
>>127582590
Is there really much difference between Germans and Brits... or Dutch, Austrians, Croats, Poles, Irish and French... After a generation we were all largely indistinguishable and got on fine, I have several of those mentioned in my ancestry
>>
>>127583084
Explaining proper shitting practices to a curry-eater never works out
>>
despite the fact that abos are dumb as dog shit and look even worse. I actually don't mind them. they're infinitely better than niggers. they aren't anywhere near as aggressive or arrogant. they're just like docile sheep who sniff petrol and sleep on roads.
>>
>>127583699
alsso they actually have a culture.
>>
>>127583699
oh definitely
usa always chimps out when they see /ourboongs/ mentioned; but i wouldn't for a second trade them with what they're dealing with (even the mixed ones...)
same goes for our commie traitors: a lot of abos are against fag marriage and just want a ethnically-homogeneous patriarchal tribe
>>
>>127583351
their idea of etiquette is to not eat with the same hand they shit with
>develop a culture that doesn't use utensils to eat
>same culture doesn't use utensils to wipe arse

really designates my almonds
at least they're consistent.....
>>
Does anyone know how I can watch The Red Pill online?

I was even prepared to pay for it on google play but it wasn't available yet

On YouTube it says it's not available in Australia
>>
>>127584501
no idea sorry
seems a bit basic for our level though
hate how reddit has co-opted redpill to mean sex, not race
>>
If there are more mixed abos than full abos, does that mean white men are more willing to fuck abo chicks than even abo men are?
>>
roight
i'm off bois
noighty-noight
check out this vid and other ones with ted egan for a comfy bedtime watch
>>127577578
>>
>>127585748
it means abos are fucking dat white pussai cuz white is right.
>>
>>127585748
absolutely top meme exchange you initiated mate

>>127585901
and that (You) contributed to

capped
>>
australia's going to sleep at 1:26 am? what the fuck is this?
>>
>>127585555
Yes, I'm still interested though.

I'm sure that chick is only a few docos away from being an ethno-nationalist who has popped out 7 kids though
>>
>>127586986
Lot a lot of NEETs on atm.
>>
>>127589182
Not*
>>
>>127589182
>>127588524

so clearly only the most dedicated anons are online atm. my question to you is. how do we secure a place for the future of our race?
>>
>>127570046
nah mate we aren't full venezuela yet, fuckin so many of those cunts turn into cam sluts because it literally keeps them alive as the country is so trash.

but a tip for jobless cunts in thread, get a crowd control security license and try to find event work, security companies are always looking for cunts just to fill spots and it's easy as piss, stand around doing nothing but staring at sluts for $20-25/h most of the time.

However if you're any good and not autistic it's pretty easy to get into supervisor positions and other security work and get better pay and shit and it's mostly dead easy work.
>>
>>127589342
It's too late.
>>
>>127589416
crowd control? like bashing commies n shieeet?
>>
>>127589459
>>127589342

I used to think it was too late but then I learned about the Kingdom of Asturias
>>
>>127589700
nah like stoppin cunts from jumping fences and fighting each other at music festivals and shit

>although if you're not retarded and get put on roving teams you spend the day bashing commies basically
>>
>>127589885
sounds like a good time and you get payed. I'ma look into it.

>>127589776
basic gestalt?
>>
>>127590059
yeah, the cities are full of useless indian cunts in event work and everyone knows they're trash so if you've got half a brain you'll do well pretty easily.
>>
>>127590059

In 718 a few Gothic nobles and Roman-Iberians gathered together in the mountains in the North of Iberia the only remnant of all Iberia and declared Pelagius to be their King. They existed precariously in the mountains for years and it took them over 500 years to kick out the muslims but they did it and subsequently created the 2 world empires of Portugal and Spain.

We're not even close to beat
>>
>>127590059
If the shit hits the fan, europeans have martial abilities that no one else comes close to matching. In a way the faster it gets horrible the better, increases the chances that we will have civil wars in the west
>>
>>127590526
a lots changed since then. I know people will eventually rise up but perhaps it will be too late by then. you can't hide yourself away in mountains so well anymore in a world so connected and governed so totally.
>>
>>127590931
It won't go that far but my point is if they can come back from that we can overcome this.

You've got to remember these people are fucking pussies. The US military has some great units but some pretty fucking weaak units too and these people never win in a front on fight... They just go into the vacuum once it's created and wreak terror on other Arabs or Afghans. If we have it out with them in our own countries we will fucking annihilate them with ease. The only danger is Russia intervening in Europe or the US or China here. That's why the whole global situation has to deteriorate (which it is showing every sign of doing) so that the superpowers are tied up in other conflicts.
The worse it gets the better. The real problem is thingss stabilising in a shitty but (for most people) tolerable situation.
>>
>>127591367
except it's not the terrorists that are the real problem. it's the destruction from within by immigrants and degenerate ideologies corrupting the morals of the nation.
>>
>>127591664
Yes I know... I'm talking about fullscale civil war not the rounding up of terrorists... The terrorists serve our purpose because it turns more people against them. They're so fucking dumb, if they just kept moving in, kept their heads down and squeezing out kids we'd be no chance of winning. Their hysterical temperament will be their undoing.
>>
>>127591664
If we believe and are firm and clear about what we want we will win.
>>
why hasn't that cunt been shot yet?
>>
>>127577578
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwZFcgHfIHw
>>
>>127589459
its too late for me to still be up
but its not too late for our strain

and still not too late for you to stop being a defeatist poof

RuyH2c1R is right. we could be a 10th of what we are now and still have hope - to fight, and to regrow. we have even more hope than that, though.
all that it will take is for us to get to work.
>>
asking for a friend where i can i get tren in melb?
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.