[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going there in few days, will I get murdered?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Macedonia_region_map_wikipedia.png (80KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
Macedonia_region_map_wikipedia.png
80KB, 300x350px
Going there in few days, will I get murdered?
>>
>>127563451

>Albania
Definitely.

>Greece
No.

>Macedonia
Definitely.

>Bulgaria
Depends on your race/religion.

>Kosovo
No.

>Serbia
Depends on your race/religion.
>>
I hope so
>>
Greece , almost certainly. Maybe not if you stay in tourist areas though, they have more police officers than a donut shop.
>>
>>127563451
no but if you're going for the beach you're not going to the right place
>>
>>127563451
Why would you do that?!
>>
>>127563825
How come, also I am stayin in Belgrade for a day, what will happen when I shout "KOSOVO JE SRCE SRBIJE" ?
>>
>>127563674
I like those odds...
>>
>>127563451
Yeah dumbass, czech republic is a dangerous shitstain of a place compared to Greece
>>
>>127563451
just don't be a gypsie or muslim and you'll be ok
>>
>>127564148
Hear that? Your country sinked little more again.
>>
>>127563932
Well,how do you look?If you look like a foreigner you will get pleasant smiles and maybe somebody will offer a drink.If you look like one of us,you will just get weird looks and everybody will think you are a dumb orc.
>>
>>127563674
>Kosovo no
Isn't Kosovo just Albania 2.0?
>>
>>127564430
Think of mix between Slav and German.
>>
>>127563451

in greece only if you are german/albanian
>>
>>127564631
Than you will look like a God in B*lgrade.Anyway B*glrade is just a place to party and maybe if you are interested you can visit our star fort on the river.Oh and it also used be Singidunum,one of the most powerful Roman cities on the Balkans.The whole city is built on it,so you can find loads of shit about that.For example at center there used be a forum,at the French Embassy there used to be Terms,there is a graveyard with scripts on Latin etc.

You can also visit a WW1 German graveyard,which is in horrible state,but that's why it is nice for autistic people.It looks ancient covered in grass and stuff.It is really melancholic.There is also a bench(also covered in grass) where Wilhelm used to sit while he was at Belgrade.

Everything else is just monuments more relevant to Serbs than foreigners.Also some museums.Not sure if it is in Belgrade or some other major city,but you have a museum with Tesla,where they let you fuck with a Tesla coil and Neon lights.And you have some museum with dug up prehistoric animals and stuff from Lepenski Vir(Paleotholic culture of hunters/fishers with the largest site in Belgrade.)

All in all expect a lot of brown people,and avoid the largest park,don't know what it's called,but it is full of Syrians.
>>
>>127565458
Dang that's cool man, I was planning to visit the Fort but the Tesla museum sounds fun. Thanks for the tip
>>
File: IMG_20170402_162442.jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_162442.jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
>>127563451
yes
>>
>>127564608
yeah it is and you will get murdered
>>
>>127565631
yeah tesla museum is cool. they do the tour of the museum in english as well
>>
>>127563451
hopefully
>>
>>127563674
>Macedonia
>Definitely.

kys faggot
>>
>>127563451
>Albania
I guess south is totally ok
>Greece
Unless you dont see a junkie in Thessaloniki
>Macedonia
No if you are not in Albanian part
>Kosovo
Your organs will probably end up on black market the same day you enter it
>Bulgaria
No
>Serbia
No
>>
>>127563451
My dad drove through it in a Ferrari and he didn't get shanked. He said it was depressingly post-Soviet though so keep that in mind.
>>
>>127568660
Is your dad Richard Hammond?
>>
>>127563674
>>Albania
>Definitely.
Wrong.

>>Greece
>No.

>>Macedonia
>Definitely.

Wrong.

>>Bulgaria
>Depends on your race/religion.

Wrong. We are the country of peace.

>>Kosovo
>No.
You very well might.

>>Serbia
>Depends on your race/religion.
No.
>>
>>127563451
My best friend lived in Μαkεδονια for a year. He's in Palestine right now. Was also falsely accused of being the CIA handler for one of the Patriarchs at the Great and Holy Synod.

No, you won't get killed. But gypsies will definitely steal your phone and wallet.
>>
Bulgarian here. If you're white and not autistic enough to not recognize a dodgy area when you see it, you'll be fine.

That being said, a close friend fro uni is Sri Lankan and visited my country a year ago with his then-gf who was Bulgarian. I learned that way too many people were racist to him and her ex even beat the shit out of him with friends. I felt bad because he is genuinely a decent lad, but was not surprised at all.

Look at my flag and think about why it's not consistent with my first sentence.
>>
>>127563451
Don't listen to all these retards. I've been to all those countries except Bulgaria and nothing will happen to you, because you're in 99% white countries.
>>
>>127563451
I traveled most of it. If nothing happens as a Turk you'll be fine
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.