[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW JERUSALEM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: Jehovah-shammah.jpg (55KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
Jehovah-shammah.jpg
55KB, 800x538px
I see people posting that pic of Greater Israel, from the Nile to the Euphrates. It's bullshit, just more desert and hostile Arabs. Jews don't want that.
New Jerusalem will be in the South Ukraine. It is a lot of rich land with much better climate, and people are much more docile. Also that's their homeland - most Jews lived there for centuries. Israel has more of spiritual meaning, but Jews don’t actually want to live there.
Mark my words, there will be a new Jewish state on that territory. That's the real reason why Putin didn't go there and why he didn't realize his project "Novorossiya". The Jews didn't let him.
>>
>this is what Ukrainians actually believe
>>
File: earf.jpg (58KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
earf.jpg
58KB, 320x240px
>>127562624
Are you ready for the real redpill?
I mean so red that even thinking about taking it could endanger your life?
Are you sure?
Ok here goes: Pic related is the real greater Israel.
>>
>>127563075
FUCKING MEXICO!
>>
>>127562624

What is that? A horn? Some kind of Jew horn?

Did he shapeshift or what?
>>
the semits want to conqure the middle east and jew. s . a will help along with other brainwashed countries or should i say bought out countires. Look at the war with the middle east and the only one with a democracy israel. Oy vey!!!
>>
>>127562624

Nothing new, the usual will of taking the world. What suprised me is Russia following orders of the joos. Now asians are the only ones capables of letting us free, which is shit because 他們無法理解一個該死
>>
>>127563075
They want to control the World and they pretty much do already.
But I'm talking about designated Jewish territory, like Israel. But as I said Israel is not that great for living, they need to expand. Expanding around Israel is kind of meaningless. But South Ukraine is perfect.
>>
>>127564122
>What suprised me is Russia following orders of the joos.
Nothing surprising.
>>
File: Dnp_ukr2013_08.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dnp_ukr2013_08.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
Dnipro already has one of the biggest Jewish centers in the world: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menorah_center_(Dnipro)
It will be probably the capital. Or Odessa, because it's historically a Jewish dominated city.
>>
>>127562624
Literally what
>>
>>127565132
Nice try, Shlomo.
>>
>>127565132

We're on to you, fucker. Shapeshift all you like it wont matter.
>>
>>127562624
I won't let it happen slavbro. I'll defend your qts while your guys drink vodka.
>>
>>127562624
i get that you're used to getting invaded but that's just sad
>>
Fuck. Cancer gonna be cancer in every corner of the world. Even in Spain after they got expelled they just "converted" to christianity in order to stay.
Anglosphere, slavic sphere, europe, scandinavians(netherlands aren't in fact jews, but acts like so)... every relevant state has his own jewish shadow of influence, only asia remains. Undeveloped countries are easy task for them.
We know they do sick trickeries for mantaining their endogamic community connected worldwide, getting prosper and taking the piece of land they want, but they also have proved (no shill me cago en dios) to stand out apropos of scientific discoveries, economic strategies, society knowedgle and manipulation from an external point of view. They play dirty, but they do fucking success.
So, are ((they)) the legitimate lineage owner of the world?
Are a religion based on a "we wuz the chosen ones" and selfish macabre performances the right way mankind should take once they go full "hi i'm the owner of the world and i put my balls on the table"?
Should we let them do what they want?
If it has repercussions in our countries and people like is happening right now, ofc not.
>>
>>127562624
The Khazar Jews will return?
>>
>>127566052
Oh your country is number 1 in helping them actually.
>>
File: 1496055174297.jpg (97KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
1496055174297.jpg
97KB, 800x538px
>>127562624
>>
>>127562624
>Ukrainian education
>>
>>127562624
middle east is more straegicly placed
>>
Just breed more slavs
Get a education
get a job
spread the mesage
>>
>>127562624
Retard
>>
File: jewish autonomous oblast.gif (22KB, 780x428px) Image search: [Google]
jewish autonomous oblast.gif
22KB, 780x428px
Why not here?
>>
>>127571361
There's only like 0.2 percent of Jews there. It's not a very habitable place.
>>127570945
I'm not saying that they will abandon it completely.
Current Israel with nukes is enough for strategic purpose, but as a place to live not so much.
>>127571175
>>127570660
Pretend all you want, kikes. We know your intentions!
>>
>>127562624
so we will partition Ukraine not only with Russia, Belarus, Romania and Hungary, but also Israel? Interesting.
>>
>Israel willingly sharing border with us

Hard to believe. Nobody borders us willingly
>>
File: jew messiah.jpg (126KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
jew messiah.jpg
126KB, 600x648px
yes
>>
We count homicides, whereas the CPD counts murders. A homicide, or a non-fatal shooting, regardless of type or by whom, within the city limits of Chicago counts towards our total metric, including anything on the expressways. CPD-involved, ISP-involved and justifiable homicides all count. Reckless homicides may count if the Medical Examiner rules that the cause of death was a homicide. Suicides do not count.
>>
>>127564533
I always knew Ukraine was a jewish creation.
>>
>>127572376
Well, they are willingly sharing borders with muslims. So...
And they will obviously have nukes there, too. And as I said they have Putin in the pocket already. He had to submit and not invade rest of south, exactly because Jews want this land for themselves.
And this idea is not new, actually. Bolsheviks wanted to make Crimea a Jewish Autonomous Republic. But Stalin cucked them, and gave that shitty land in the Far East. I guess they gave up on Crimea and conceded it to Russia.
But not the rest.
>>
File: IMG_1122.jpg (216KB, 692x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.jpg
216KB, 692x439px
What a shit thread. OP obviously Jewkrainian. Real Ukrainians know the tricks of the ones who claim to be Jews but are not. I'm tired of faggots like you shitting up my home country and other Slavic nations.

There will come a day when your satanic bullshit will not only be exposed but wiped off the face of the earth. When that day comes I would wish you a quick death but that is not what you deserve. The blood of children and our forefathers is on your hands. You shall pay an equal price for this betrayal. Time after time after time we are used as cannon fodder for the jewkrainian bastards and I shall stand for this no longer and neither will my people.

Glory to Ukraine. Glory to the Slavic people. Death to our enemies.
>>
>>127562624
What retard, we'all know Putin wants:

1) reverse part of the major geopolitical disaster called dissolution of USSR - that left stranded Russians nationals, territory (with historically significance to Russians), resources, etc.
a) More resources - more money for oligarchs

2) Connect territories or have a greater access to sea
3)Stop NATO expansion
4)Mantain or increase Russian sphere of influence in surrounding countries
>>
>>127562624
>Ukraine poster
>Designates Ukraine as "rich land"
>>Ukraine
>>Rich land

Pick one N*gger.
>>
>>127562624
>Ukraine
>much better climate
>>
>>127574355
>Time after time after time we are used as cannon fodder for the jewkrainian bastards and I shall stand for this no longer and neither will my people.
>loving your homeland from abroad
Every fucking time.
But you are right. We've always been just a cannon fodder and continue to be. Because so far Ukrainians do absolutely nothing to stop this. Jews already dominate Ukraine so much. With Russian compliance, with USA backing - there's literally nothing stopping them from realizing this project in real life.
>>
>>127575571
>We've always been
>always

You weren't even a thing until XIX century. And you were made up by austrians.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.