[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

final redpill take at your own risk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: final redpill.jpg (16KB, 720x449px) Image search: [Google]
final redpill.jpg
16KB, 720x449px
I have come to bring you the final redpill pol. The Jews are your friends. They are cleansing society on multiple levels including ethnic. All along you thought (((they))) were the enemies, but I figured it out.
They created feminism, degeneracy and muh oppression, but think /pol/ who falls for this? Only the brainlet lefties and other inferiors. Niggers are segregating THEMSELVES from society, due their lower IQ they will soon fall back to ooga booga level and they won't form a problem. Feminists don't need a man in their life, they're freezing their eggs for later, but many of them stay childless and are cleansed from the genepool. Degenerates are now proud of their behaviour they yell it from the rooftops rather hiding it and cheating on you after getting married. Their gene pool also stays isolated and like Niggers they will only breed dumber and dumber.
The intelligent conservative beautiful women are now easy to spot and we will build a society of ubermenschen. (((They))) only did us a favor.
>>
>implying implications
>>
This is like saying Satan is your friend because made it possible for Christ to raise up the fallen.
>>
On one level this is the truth, no one is forced against their will to be degenerates in society, so jews or no jews they would have been one regardless.
>>
>>127562571
Heh nice try Schlomo Goldberg but it looks like we got ourselves in a three way.

Degenerates AND jews will be cleansed.
>>
>>127562571
>the jews are you friends
yeah nah sage
>>
>>127562721
>>127562834
>not understanding all Jews have a strong cultural identity and their orthodox branch is much more focused on purity than any other people in the world
>>
>>127562571
The final redpill, is the flat-earth-pill.
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (163KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
163KB, 447x447px
>>127563567
Hi, JIDF.

>John 8:44-45King James Version (KJV)
>[truthbomb incoming]
>44 YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL,
[truthbomb delivered]
>and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
>45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Repent and be baptized for the remission of sins.
>>
>>127562571
Shoo shoo JIDF
>>
>>127562571
Welcome to the 4chan. Nice fp
>>
File: Reptilian.png (580KB, 561x448px) Image search: [Google]
Reptilian.png
580KB, 561x448px
>>127562571
>Final redpill
>Not the reptilian pill

You have a lot to learn kiddie
>>
File: OP - it's science.jpg (286KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
OP - it's science.jpg
286KB, 600x556px
>>127562571
>>
File: total-recall-red-pill.jpg (46KB, 613x380px) Image search: [Google]
total-recall-red-pill.jpg
46KB, 613x380px
>>127562571
Hmm
>>
>>127562571

wtf I love degeneracy now
>>
>>127563399
Lol omg I'm with you bud.
>>
>>127562571
Yes, and it's working BRILLIANTLY. My country is a white utopia.
Fuck off
>>
File: real puppetmasters.png (625KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
real puppetmasters.png
625KB, 1024x576px
>>127565846
>reptilians
You know nothing.
>>
Like Nietzsche's madman I came to soon. Suit yourself pol.
>>
>>127566415
Go away and never come back
>>
>yes Satan worship is the right answer
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.