[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing personnel kids, but atheism was a fad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: gaytheist.jpg (50KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
gaytheist.jpg
50KB, 557x711px
Don't you just love watching the skeptic community immolate itself? Carl Benjamin arguing with Thundercuck, Dusty thinking the altright wants to infiltrate his shiity subscriber base, armored skeptic being a general mong, and amazing atheist... banana... nuff said. They you have AtheismIsUnstoppable or whatever his piss rambling on about the same shit for hours.

sheath those katanas boys, your cult is over
>>
File: 8xkpmHQ.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
8xkpmHQ.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>God exists, and my specific creation myth is the only one which is factually and historically accurate.

Can you provide some evidence for that, please? Thank you.
>>
>>127562217
His book says so
>>
>>127562217

yawn, been done a million times. use google, Chad
>>
>>127562272
game over you fucking kiddos
>>
Evil always carries the seed of its own destruction.
>>
>>127562217
>Can you provide some evidence

Hello, requesting evidence when the science available is not up to date enough is mere trolling.
>>
>>127562106
M8 although i am a christian i dont give a fcuk if you worship satan or some other shit(unless you are a muslim,jew,nigger,gypsy or some other shitskin the i can pull the religion card to justify your extermination).
Most atheists i've met and i mean the hardcore that try and debate you even if you say mkay whatever fuck off,they are almost as bad as the jehovas witnesses.
Plus some of these faggs are massive autistical losers,just look at these "sceptics."...kek my sides.
>>
File: matingSEASON.jpg (77KB, 993x989px) Image search: [Google]
matingSEASON.jpg
77KB, 993x989px
>>127562106
yeh wow now something even worse for you has come along the " i dont give a fuck stop talking about religion stance "

it completely shuts down religious faggots and they can never recover. well played.
>>
>>127562658
>" i dont give a fuck stop talking about religion stance "
Back to the drawing board
>>
>>127562658

And a fierce enemy has appeared for those too.

The "I'm gnostic and I don't get rewards from saving the soul of an idiot so fuck you I guess" card.
>>
>>127562863
wow so fierce

go actually read your bible instead of LARP

it says not to throw pearls before swine, lest you and your wisdom be trampled
>>
>>127563066

But I'm a gnostic, not a bible thumper
>>
File: 6mil-keks.jpg (15KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
6mil-keks.jpg
15KB, 292x257px
>>127562106
>look at all those faggot youtubers that don't believe in god
>aren't they all faggots?
>faggots are bad
>and that means god exist
wtf I love God now.
>>
>>127562106
Atheism is seeing a decline which I find very interesting. Back in 2010 YouTube atheist were all decreeing how it's the end of organized religion and atheism would see a boom. It was much prophesied by their prophets - you know them - Seth McFarlane, Bill Maher, Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens, etc. These men now basically embody irrelevancy. The interesting thing is that a lot of them are turning to Buddhism so they can have all the benefits of spirituality without the discomfort of believing or defending the existence of God.
>>
>>127563810

i've seen that. even the mega cuck anglican church saw a bump in attendane this year. i mean, come on
>>
File: nosetar.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nosetar.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>127563810
>look at all those atheist "prophets" and how irrelevant they are now
>this negates the continuing long-term trend of decline in religiosity
Don't worry, goyim. The refugees will reverse it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.