[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we legalise all drugs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

Imagine if 90% funding on the drug war went to helping people with drug addiction. The Portugal situation seemed to work.
>>
Meth is fun
>>
>>127561373
No shit but should we legalise it tho
>>
>>127560854
You cannot solve a problem with one law. Every country is different and the same thing being done in every country is going to have different effects.
>>
>>127561472
Definitely, but assume that the law would be altered to suit the country
>>
>>127562117
can't see it working here very well anon. even if you could buy meth over the counter crack heads will still chimp out and exceed their quota by going back to the black market
>>
>>127562239
You wouldn't sell it legally, simply make it that crack heads can't be arrested for doing the drug. Giving them a choice to help them self by making psychiatrists, psychologists, etc. more readily available and cheap
>>
I prefer the way Philippines handle it way better!
>>
>>127562564
Killing addicts from another country sounds like a fuckin good time
>>
>>127560854
Portugal has addicts all over the street last time I was there. It isn't some great fix to legalize. Tax payers don't pay for prison but good god you have washed humans out in the open not getting help getting clean like what the meme pretends
>>
>>127560854
Should we?
Yes
Are we gonna?
No
>>
>>127560854
>Imagine if 90% funding on the drug war went to helping people with drug addiction. The Portugal situation seemed to work.

Imagine if you just kept the money and had someone shoot the drug addicts in the head for sport.
>>
>>127562817
I doubt its eradicated the problem but they have lowered the amount of them by a fuck load
>>
>>127562961
No guns in Australia for that hahah
>>
>>127560854
The state has no business telling people what they can and can't put into their own bodies.
>>
>>127562933
No chance any of Australia's current parties would do it
>>
>>127560854
>The Portugal situation seemed to work.
No it didn't. Hereyo have a shittone of teens and people on their 20s doing a lot a drugs. Not just weed and hash but also MDMA and coke. They should go full duterte here and kill all the gypos and niggers providing the drugs
>>
>>127563236
I agree but good education of how harmful they are is still necessary
>>
>>127563337
Well you live there so you would have a better idea obviously but almost, if not all of the info I've seen on the situation is that it's worked
>>
>>127563419
I agree.

the most harmful drugs are the legal ones though.

tobacco, alcohol and pharmaceuticals kill 1000 times what all illegal drugs combined do
>>
>>127563714
Although I smoke ciggies and get on the piss (Australian what do you expect), I agree they are just as harmful lmao
>>
>>127562239

>I'll suck yer dick for yer meth rations

O-okay...
>>
File: 1495544622137.gif (2MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1495544622137.gif
2MB, 320x234px
>>127560854
Please no ive been clean just over a year. Id love nothing more than to get a big bag of meth and tweak for a straight fucking week god damn i would just get so fucking high id just die i would be SO fucking high god damn and now i have to burn my chest until the urges go away
>>
>>127560854
Imagine if all drugs were legalised but to get them you signed up for a license that meant you were never allowed to get welfare, public healthcare, police, fire or ambulance assistance from then onwards.

Society would be fixed in 10 years.
>>
>>127563841
far more harmful in my experience.

I don't know many illicit drug users who don't also drink and smoke, many abuse pharmaceuticals as well.
>>
benefits of legalization:
more things to tax
more room in prisons
better use of police time
addicts can focus on improving the parts of their lives that drove them to use

benefits of prohibition:
gangs have another source of income
your wifes son wont OD on heroin because he has no way of getting the stuff
drug addicts dont exist anymore
>>
>>127564385
This. Same should be done for fat people. Society should have no obligation to pay for the body you yourself ruined. Subhumans get out, REEEE
>>
I am for legalizing all drugs under the condition that all welfare programs be discontinued

I believe that people should be free to choose to expand their mind, alter their mind, or self destruct their mind as they see fit. But the government shouldn't pay to artificiqlly uplift them or their transgressions
>>
>>127564493
Why don't we instill total prohibition, where perpetrators will be shot for the consumption and sale of drugs?
>>
>>127564385
should we not do the same for anyone else making stupid decisions?

e.g. extreme sports... unprotected sex..

>>127564676
sort of makes me glad we have the Philippines, so we can at least test that theory
>>
>>127563337
>Hereyo have a shittone of teens and people on their 20s doing a lot a drugs
That's not inherently negative. If people want to do drugs just let them.
>inb4 muh degeneracy
>>
>>127564636
i agree with the leaf, would be a great tool for erasing drug degenerates.
>>
>>127564877
It's not just the muh degeneracy
Most people here have no ambitions and no future because they don't work for it. Most people get a minimum wage job and after a few months get tired of it and just live out of muh gibs while still living with their parents. They just smoke hash everyday making them very unproductive.
>>
>>127564596

Or alternatively, dudes selling legally bought drugs to welfare recipients at a markup would be booming, while society would remain largely the same
>>
Yes. Bring the downfall of "modern" "civilisation" as fast as possible. Promote drug usage. Weed out the weak.
>>
File: 1483265179187-3.png (60KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1483265179187-3.png
60KB, 255x191px
>>127560854
It's not a drug war, drugs are used as a control mechanism to enslave it's user base like a farm with cattle. You see, the CIA imports the drugs, the fourth branch of the govornment aka the jew media promotes the most degenerate behaviors and drug music, then viola! They send in the DEA and local pigs to collect whatever is left.

It's a war on personal freedoms, don't ever forget that. Independent families would not have time to produce and abuse drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are families you have never even heard of who are trillionaires because of what I listed above....

OP, lurk more.
>>
>>127560854
it's much easier to come up with a list of non banned substances then to list all the banned ones if we're going to play this game of controlling what goes in people's bodies. with listing the banned ones, it's going to be a never ending chase of people making new analogues and having back ups as soon as that chemical goes illegal. if you know how much we've spent on the drug war and how little effect it's had, while also sending money to criminals without tax, then you're a retard if you think we should continue prohibition
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.