[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Red Pill Shows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: best show.jpg (59KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
best show.jpg
59KB, 625x415px
I need more shows that open me up to the truth! Please share!

Pic related. Dear White People taught me that racism towards black people is downright stupid. If you haven't seen this show I highly recommend it!
>>
Nice bait nigger
>>
File: 1467493372504.jpg (159KB, 935x952px) Image search: [Google]
1467493372504.jpg
159KB, 935x952px
>>127560584
Kikes are busy in here today.
>>
>>127560584
Actually "dear white people" shows that most things that count as "racism" are plainly not racism.

Its a pretty good movie with a shit title.
>>
>>127560584
worst bait of the week award
>>
>>127560821
Oh bro the show is waaay better. Not to mention that the black chick on the show is cute as hell!
>>
>>127561206
I mean the main black chick on this show, although the other ones are pretty good too!
>>
i heard it was a decent show, gonna watch it some time.
>>
>>127560750
Admit it, the notion perpetuated on here that black people are inferior and stupid is bullshit. No one is predisposed to be anything. We are whatever we are, and while yes the numbers are rather concerning, we also have to take into account that there ARE black people that are far more educated and accomplished than most, if not all of us on /pol/ put together. And to that I ask: WHY?

Think about it, "WHY?" If they really are inferior and predisposed to be the monsters we all make them out to be, then why do we have black doctors, engineers, teachers, etc.? Why aren't all those people stealing and committing mass murders across the country? I know that blacks are only something like 13% of the population and yet they commit 50% of the crimes, but there has to be a reason behind that. We're not factoring something in...

What is it?
>>
>>127560743
>>
File: racism bs.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
racism bs.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>127562006
>>
So can I get some shows/movie suggestions?
>>
Man.... There be some hate up in here
>>
The young pope
>>
>>127561952
>affirmative actions
>good luck when Laquisha treats your cancer in 2030

The difference between a nigger raping children and a nigger teaching children is a White man educating the less retarded niggers in white values and then hiring them to do white jobs. So yeah, they really are inferior cause they cannot live without the whiteboy or outside whiteboy civilization.
>>
>>127561206
Found the filthy nigger
>>
>>127560584
The show us actually pretty good and self aware.There. I said it. It picks on a lot of sjw tropes. You niggers get butthurt about the dumbest shit without knowing what it is
>>
>>127560821
You're talking about the movie, the Netflix show is what the movie looks like with your typical liberal bias poured in.
>>
>>127560584

DNC...
>Preaches racial harmony
>Continues seeding racial discord
>>
>>127568186
It's almost like every narrative they push is designed to implicate and aggravate a sense of rage, separatism, and victimology and then is assigned to the only culture that's classically worked to eradicate the "injustices"....

...NAH
>>
Niggers
>>
>>127561952
Low energy troll
>>
Er ist Wieder is on Netflix now. I enjoyed it. Other than the few slapstick skits they did to make Hitler look foolish, it wasn't a bad movie.
>>
File: 1495539972401.png (241KB, 718x708px) Image search: [Google]
1495539972401.png
241KB, 718x708px
> Dear white people is just satire you stupid crackas
> Dear white people is just for everyone
> Dear white people cast explain why blacks can't be racists

Fuck you niggers
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.