[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

>Recently had someone explain this to me

The fall of the West began after women protested for the right to vote and won.

Thoughts?

I'm sort of against this notion but not entirely. I need some convincing.
>>
>>127558259
But that's wrong.
>>
How has the west fallen? Everything is better in last hundred years by every objective macro measure. your just not way ahead the rest of the world has much.
>>
>The fall of the West

Can you elaborate on this statement?
>>
>>127558642
techonological improvements hide societal decline
>>127558259
women are easier to manipulate through social engineering and brainwashing, they almost always vote more leftwing, feminism is about replacing the male breadwinner with the government

while 99% of men are retarded, 99.99% of women are retarded
>>
>>127558642
>every objective macro measure

* Median incomes have not risen in 40+ years

* Incarceration rates dramatically up

* Debt through the roof

* Crumbling infrastructure

* Hollowing out of manufacturing

Yes everything is good
>>
>>127559119
Also

> white babies now less than 50%
>>
File: gangst.jpg (65KB, 736x584px) Image search: [Google]
gangst.jpg
65KB, 736x584px
>>127558259
<< Well these guys were very happy of one of the first thing the women voters did ...
>>
Which western country has worse health (life expectancy, child mortality etc), crime rate, or quality of life record now, than the year before they gave women the vote? I'm curious.
>>
>>127559236
Yes but that is regardless of woman,same as germanys economy is still doing ok regardless of migrants.
Crime rate I would say quite a few countries
>>
>>127558259

>no one should vote but me!
>>
>>127558840

>objective improvments hide supbjective decline

no shit sweden, get better arguments then
>>
Which one? Easy to check, what's the current crime rate, what year did women get the vote (x), what was the crime rate of x-1.
>>
File: fem 1494672588734.png (609KB, 1808x3731px) Image search: [Google]
fem 1494672588734.png
609KB, 1808x3731px
>>127558259
>>
File: iq gender men women list.png (30KB, 627x419px) Image search: [Google]
iq gender men women list.png
30KB, 627x419px
>>127559822
Lower IQ and emotion displacing self-preservation men had. On average.
>>
>>127558259
This is common knowledge. Women are soft and emotional. Tens of thousands of years (and millions before that in pre-homo sapien forms) of caring for the youth while men provide food and shelter and make decisions for the tribe doesn't just go away in an instant. Women can't make any tough decisions. They act on their motherly instincts that simply don't work in world politics. Not everyone can be happy at once, that's not how it works.
>>
File: election voting map gender race.png (776KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
election voting map gender race.png
776KB, 1804x2438px
>>127559897
White women were/are still the last hold out now that policy is in place.
>>
>>127558259
Why shouldn't women vote OP?

Because they don't pay into the system of governance.
https://nkilsdonkgervais.wordpress.com/2016/08/10/research-finds-that-the-state-is-entirely-funded-by-male-taxpayers/
>>
>>127559980
Bad news is white women have higher altruism and trust tendencies ("traveling and saving the world") and are more influenced by cultural Marxism now that (((universities))) convinced them to get quick (((degrees))) in brainwashed ideology.
>>
>>127558259
OBVIOUS SHITPOSTING IS SHIT

GO BACK TO ISRAEL TO CATCH THE NUKE KIKE ASTANI
>>
File: fem 1494663374909.jpg (660KB, 887x2141px) Image search: [Google]
fem 1494663374909.jpg
660KB, 887x2141px
>>127560202
A lot of women (of "all colors) can still be redpilled but the sad thing is that they're almost always the high IQ outliers.
>>
>>127559690
that's not what i said retarded cuck
>>
File: islam feminism trjoan horse.jpg (113KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
islam feminism trjoan horse.jpg
113KB, 800x445px
>>127560307
Good luck, (((west))).
>>
Accepting data at face value, there's a good argument to say that US debt per capita is worse since women got the vote. But that's about all.
>>
>>127558259
Democracy is a joke anyway, it only produces reliable results on a very local level (because there, the elected officials are actually subjected to their own policies). Voting should be on a per household basis.
>>
File: 1493288630162.png (1MB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
1493288630162.png
1MB, 1280x881px
>>127558259
I've never seen a woman that researches and learns about geopolitics by her own volition. Zero interest. Even the dumbest fuck of a guy in a bar knows a thing or two about how things work.
>>
Daily Reminder: the majority of white women voted for Trump.
>>
File: stop_white_genocide1.jpg (105KB, 545x547px) Image search: [Google]
stop_white_genocide1.jpg
105KB, 545x547px
>>127560583
Also daily reminder that white genocide is real and rapidly decreasing the population of white women because of their own fucking naive voting inclinations.

>>127560417
That doesn't scratch the surface. Women vote disproportionately for short-term feel good retarded policies (think: "feminist snowplows in Sweden). That's why they vote for communism and open borders far more, which comes around to bite them in the ass through rape, crime, and a crumbling culture and society.
>>
>>127558259
>Thoughts?

Hard to say. My wife always votes the same way as me. We choose one political party in Slovakia, and then we can also give 4 preferential votes to individual politicians. I just give her a slip of paper with the id of the political party and who should get the preferential votes. She never wanted to vote independently.

We are middle class/educated, but she just doesn't have a time to follow politics...
>>
>>127560988
I reckon what OP is describing is a problem in developed nations. People from Eastern Europe are pretty level-headed - both the women and the men.
>>
>>127559119
If we followed your logic Australia should have been in a steady decline since federation instead it was wealthier across the board than most other countries including ones who did not give women the vote.

>that list
You know that women were able to vote before the 70s and 80s right?
>>
The fall of the west started around the 18th and 19th centuries. People learned to read and write, giving poor and discriminated classes voices to influence each other.
>>
>>127558259

Because wives always vote the same way as their husbands. They have always been extremely concerned with fashion, what's in, popular culture. If divorce is accepted, they'll do it. 96% of divorces are filed by women in the US. Yet if it's not socially acceptable they wouldn't usually dream of it. The scandal.

In a corrupt society, with corrupt publications of every kind, they are the first and most easily led and manipulated.

They have no business voting. They don't think logically. Analytically. On their own. They feel everything. They vote emotionally. Emotions are easy to manipulate. Logic is not.
>>
But OPs question is this' have things gotten worse since the women got to vote? If you want to answer a different question, start a different thread. Your arguing; things would have been even better if women never got to vote.
>>
>>127558259
Not only should women not be allowed to vote, but all women should be raped repeatedly from an early age. The reason most women have the attitude of the women in this video is that they haven't been raped enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo
>>
wrong, it began after ww1, because of ww1 and ww2 that followed from it. women got the right to vote because of their work in ww1, so it is easy to get confused because womens suffrage coincided with the end of ww1. but ww1 is the real reason tbqh
>>
>>127561489
unironically this. industrialization and the birth of popular culture was our downfall
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.