[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is white genocide a bad thing? Why does it matter if the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: whitegenocide.png (348KB, 865x528px) Image search: [Google]
whitegenocide.png
348KB, 865x528px
Why is white genocide a bad thing? Why does it matter if the western world is white or black?
>>
File: 1493207207887.gif (851KB, 2970x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1493207207887.gif
851KB, 2970x2400px
>>127557730
All you need to know about race is in this pic
>>
>>127557730
Wew, thanks for the arrows, I wouldn't have noticed that myself otherwise.
>>
File: 1369132822074.png (635KB, 519x537px) Image search: [Google]
1369132822074.png
635KB, 519x537px
>>127557730
>Argentina
>>
>>127557730

>argentina

>white

I don't think so pablo.
>>
the only reason people think "white genocide" is happening is

1. White people have been a worldwide minority for centuries. Going global is only going to make that more pronounced.
2. We have all of the power, culture, and decent land so they're going to have to move over here in droves and turn America and Canada into all of those shitty middle east and south east Europe/Mediterranean regions where you can't go more than 10 miles without finding another town.

It's not a direct genocide or necessarily a bad thing. A worldwide purge or mass closing of borders will never ever happen, so i'd find yourself a nice white woman and wait out the apocalypse.
>>
Greenland isn't a thing but Cuba is wtf
>>
>>127558262
>birthrates
>>
>>127557730
Ahmet

>>>Turkije
>>
>>127557730

It tells me the Mexibros are really fleeing the orc invasion to the south.

Join us, Mexico! Only together can overthrow the jews and bring peace to the western hemisphere.
>>
>>127557730
Because I want to live in a nation full of people who look like similar to me and share at least some common values. I see no reason to value some leftist bullshit about diversity over this for any reason.
>>
>Why does it matter if the western world is white or black?
The things you appreciate, e.g. your culture, being able to trust your people, safety, having a stable job, decent enough wages, education system, the way tax money is spent, will all be negatively affected the more white people become a minority. If you are supporting mass immigration / "population replacement" you are reducing your own quality of life and that of all your people to support those you have no connection with and who are only coming to your country with the intention to exploit your naivity and generosity.
>>
South Africa, enough said.
>>
'White genocide' is capitalism.

Capitalism is a competition game, especially when it's unregulated.

Capitalism is meant to represent survival of the fittest, and whites the the ones losing.

If you believe in natural selection and survival of the fittest, then you'll believe that there is nothing wrong with white genocide, and that it's just nature taking its cause.

Capitalism is killing white people. And Neoliberals, Libertarians, and anyone who supports the free market, is pulling the trigger.
>>
>>127558262
White people were 40% of the world population in 1914, just before WW1. Lower birthrates, death from wars and high non-white birthrates have helped change that.
>>
File: 1482833593223.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482833593223.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>127557730
Hang jezelf op kanker trol
>>
>>127557730
>Argentina is white
when will this meme end?
>>
>>127560636
Maar hoe moet ik Thierry verdedigen als ik geen goed argument heb tegen witte genocide?
>>
>>127557730
Hey South Africa is already purely black in the picture. What do (((they))) mean by this?
>>
>>127557730
You are close, better learn Russian.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.