[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Contingent of Mine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pan_european_peoples_entente.png (113KB, 1488x1488px) Image search: [Google]
pan_european_peoples_entente.png
113KB, 1488x1488px
So, anyone who has been on /pol/ recently in the past 24 hours would've heard about the Evergreen happening, in which black students tried to force whites off of campus for a day, met some resistance from a professor, did a coup d'etat on campus, and now the law is involved.

The black activists that fought Evergreen University are the same type of people that in my high school, during the four years I was there, administrated a segregated atmosphere through Affinity Groups and a policing of language through Safe Spaces.

These black supremacists act as demagogues in their own communities, they spread the ideals of African superiority through universities and high schools, mobilizing black men and especially women to "fight the power" and put down the white man. Many teachers in my previous high school I see as cucks because of this, men and women I respected but when push came to shove they simply took it in the ass.

My point is is that these black supremacists have infiltrated our education systems, they are pushing black students to become more and more radicalized into action against white men every year, and in Evergreen we see the product of this radicalization : black students openly calling for whites to leave campus and implying violence retaliation if they do not do so.

How long is it until white students like me are openly attacked when we form groups, we have events for ourselves, proclaim ourselves and our inventions to the world. As a computing enthusiast going into the College of Engineering later this fall I am well aware of the diversity meme in computer science, and have fought with feminists who have dared to try to destroy my culture and my life, but how long is it until I am shouted down or violently attacked by black activists because I simply do not give a fuck about blacks in engineering.

In this case, an ideal defense would be banding together, and pic related is what I suggest when the blacks attack us European whites.

I suggest PEPE
>>
>>127557016
nice try shill rat, kill yourself
>>
PEPE or the Pan European People's Entente is an idea I originally had in high school.

In high school, when Affinity Groups started forming, making areas exclusive to minorities during the lunch period at specific dates, I along with many other white European students made the observation that there was no such group for whites.

The blacks laughed at the idea, mocked us for the idea, they thought that a white group would be impossible, improbable, and many of the whites in our school, the cucks that they were, refused even the proposition of such a group, claiming that in the modern America, in the current year, it was functionally redundant.

The idea for the group faded, but the name remained.

In the future when blacks are mobilized to outright attack whites, in similar fashion to South Africa, then PEPE congresses would be formed in universities most affected and willed most strongly to action as a means to protect whites on campus.

The PEPE congress would be made up of the brightest and willed students on the campus, be they engineers, scientists, mathematicians or political philosophers, and will be of European descent. Their duty would be to serve the needs of the European community on the campus, combat the operations of black supremacist groups on campus, and provide the service of Watchmen, black shirted fit men armed with batons, to protect whites who are threatened by blacks on the campus, if of course the police are not of immediate service.

What would be some suggestions to build on this idea.

Of course this is only a contingent for a worst case scenario, but seeing how things have deteriorated in the states, there needs to be some consideration as to what to do if shit hits the fan and the blacks chimp out.
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 125x110px
>>127557016
Dude they are just college students
If you've been here for over a day you've realized by now that college students are good at two things: stirring up publicity and controversy, and pussing out and not actually doing shit. Ignore these little college snowflakes anon, they are just trying to get on the news, and all they will do is whine on Twitter. Worst scenario they burn down their own houses in the process
>>
>>127557523
>>127557016
probably the most cringe ive ever seen kys and take your (((pepe))) shit with you shill
>>
>>127557540
I see your point, students, especially black students embroiled in the (((civil rights))) movement are a special kind of stupid, but only a couple of years ago college students holding down a coup of their campus was unbelievable, hell the idea of professors being called to resign by their own students becoming a regularity back in the day was fiction.

My point is is that the Left has gotten crazier and crazier, and Black Lives Matter has slowly turned it's image from some misguided civil rights movement to an outright anti-white movement, and the most disturbing thing to me about this shit is that everyone just takes it for granted, never really get disturbed by how far these politics have gotten.

I see BLM, SJW's, this whole fucking shit show of politics like America's own Maoist Cultural Revolution, and I believe that we are far from the bottom, it is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
>>
>>127557016
>How long is it until white students like me are openly attacked when we form groups, we have events for ourselves, proclaim ourselves and our inventions to the world.

That's the best case scenario, anon.

Total PR nightmare for them and a legal excuse to shoot googs at the same time.
>>
>>127558602
When they openly attack said groups, Anon, they will not be throwing fists, drawing guns, because they're just smart enough to that if they do so, police will be more than happy to retaliate.

They will attack groups formed by white men not by physical intervention, but by the same means that they force speakers off of campuses, the same way that they drive white men to act against their best interests : intimidation and manipulation.

I form a European cultural coalition in University, to protect and preserve European ideals and culture, they'll call me a racist, and probably get some Dean of Students to speak with me.

In High School, I got away with telling the Leftists to go fuck themselves, and particularly openly speak about my disdain for black affinity groups and overall the idea of affinity groups because the administration was behind me, the Dean of Students and School Director both knew me personally and would and did fight with me against any student aggressors.

The blacks, like the Left they find themselves aligned with, fight dirty, they call things racist, they call themselves oppressed, they call exotic things that whites like "culturally appropriated".

People like BLM have one mission on their mind and that is to put down the white man, and they are not idiots, they know well enough what they can and cannot do under the law.
>>
>>127557016
>Pan European
kys
>>
>>127559290
What's wrong with that?

I was thinking for a term that infers the group's allegiance to Europe and the children of Europe, and the term Pan-European makes the inference perfectly.
>>
>>127557932
You are severely overestimating them my friend
>>
>>127559488
I'll see when I get to university.

Right now the idea of PEPE is just that, an idea, a contingent, the name will certainly change if the group ever comes into formation, but right it is a theory.

I suspect their weakness, but I know better than to underestimate an enemy. I will see in my action what they are truly made of.

If they are anything like the LGBTBBQ folks, they will fall gracefully, bound and crucified with the knots of their own logic.
>>
It's honestly not a big deal here. It's pretty much just mild autism. Shame a teacher might get fired for it though. This isn't some powder keg that will start the holy race war.
>>
>>127557016
Only a commie would fly a red banner
>>
>>127557753
This
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.