[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

south african merc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: rhodie.jpg (89KB, 480x750px) Image search: [Google]
rhodie.jpg
89KB, 480x750px
how do I get a job down there?

I'm suicidal and want to drive around protecting dutch farmers from rabid kaffirs
>>
>>127552855
How about improving your own country? Too scared? Why not move to USA and improve them?

You won't, you're just another moron who wants to give his life for a "cause" that won't remember him or his "sacrifice." Sort yourself out.
>>
you just took a place on every watchlist you wasn't on already.
My guess, just travel there, find a boer and explain
>>
Go back in time to the 1980's?
>>
nobody wants to someone who is suicidal watching their back
>>
>>127552974
>you just took a place on every watchlist you wasn't on already.
>implying I haven't been on one for the past 5 years
>>
>>127552944
>you're just another moron who wants to give his life for a "cause" that won't remember him or his "sacrifice."
projection detected.

>>127553086
best merc's have military experience. Join the FFL or canuck army for like 2 years.
>>
>>127553597
No, you're right. Let this idiot go die in South Africa like an autist, don't fix any local problems. He's just like a celebrity who adopts African kids instead of local kids.
>>
>>127552855
you know they beat + burn ppl alive down there with lighter fluid right? probably not a good method of suicide, imo.
>>
>>127553921
>doesn't want to die by necklacing

also does anyone know the official name of the camouflage pattern in OP's pic?
>>
>>127552944
Damn, broke my projection meter
>>
We don't want you leaf.
>>
>>127554208
/thread
>>
>>127552855
Then why do you post of a picture of a Rhodesian?
>>
>>127553034

Fucking kek.
>>
>>127554366
That's an airsoft image.
>>
>>127554494
Sure. But whenever /pol/ talks about South Africa, they never post pictures of South Africans, it's always Rhodesians.
>>
>>127552855
Rhodesia isn't a thing anymore, SA has shit-tier PMCs, blood diamond was a movie. Get over it.

You're not leonardo dicaprio OP, you're a neet retard seeking out an experience reported in a movie based on events 20 years in the past.
>>
>>127554699
>you're a neet retard seeking out an experience reported in a movie based on events 20 years in the past.
that's more meaningful than any existence here
>>
File: TsIsnxv.jpg (60KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
TsIsnxv.jpg
60KB, 604x377px
>>127554575
>>
File: 21.jpg (178KB, 800x641px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
178KB, 800x641px
>>127554575
What do you think of Orania?
>>
>>127554000
rhodesian brushstroke
>>
>>127553921
>beat + burn ppl alive down there with lighter fluid right? probably not a good method of suicide,
but that's where you're wrong
>>
>>127556228
thanks, will look into buying one, looks very comfy
>>
>>127552855
>I'm suicidal

Get an active vacation in a nice tourist resort. You are lacking sunshine and activity.
>>
>>127559352
>Get an active vacation in a nice tourist resort. You are lacking sunshine and activity.
poland I thought you were poor
>>
>>127559352
actual best advice ITT
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.