[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want off this ride

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8444.jpg (63KB, 800x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8444.jpg
63KB, 800x725px
According to Revelations in the Bible:

'I saw a beast rising out of the sea' is used to describe the antichrist, who is the head of the one world government.

The false prophet, on the other hand:
"Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.”

According to Jewish typology, from the sea refers to gentiles, while from the earth refers to Jews. Therefore, it is prophesied that the head of the NWO is a gentile, while the adviser is a Jew.

Autists. What if Ivanka Trump is the antichrist? It's all in place. Kushner will probably never run for president due to him preferring to be low key. And we all know how much influence Kushner has over Ivanka.

I want to be wrong but everything just makes too much sense
>>
File: The_66c3c1_86235.jpg (100KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
The_66c3c1_86235.jpg
100KB, 500x375px
Stop smoking pot anon, it's degenerate
>>
>>127552273
The anti christ hate is not a lover of women, we always thought that meant gay, but maybe it's a straight woman?!?!
>>
>>127552351
Blazing it is punishable by a long ass jail sentence where I live you donut
>>
File: 1494876052792.jpg (90KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1494876052792.jpg
90KB, 660x495px
>>127552707
>implying I take the time to pay attention to where the devils electric lettuce is legal or not
>implying I care to be informed about other countries laws
Come on faggot, didn't you check my flag?
>>
It's never says that the beast is the antichrist.
>>
>>127553575
Verses 2 to 8 make it abundantly clear that the beast from the sea is the antichrist
>>
>>127552273
did you miss the part where the antichrist is going to be male, as he is supposed to be a fake Jesus.
also, you missed the bit about the whore who rides the beast.

it's not two horns either, it's ten. is this some Asian revised Bible with anime shit or what
>>
>>127552273
i will say however, we have had the plague of toads.
pepe and kek. the seas have run red with blood. there are wars and rumours of wars, and we are having some of the most extreme earthquakes we've ever recorded.
>>
File: Knght w grail 1.jpg (83KB, 741x525px) Image search: [Google]
Knght w grail 1.jpg
83KB, 741x525px
>>127552273
It says the beast will raise with 10 heads wearing 10 crowns. This is usually interpreted as 9 crowns of Europe joining with the Ottoman (Turkey ). That has not happened yet!
>>
you are interpreting it wrong still, you religious retards are really something you know?

religion is a tool of the devil, the devil took over your religions a long time ago and poses as god. its the greatest evil trick in the book. the devil uses "good" and pushes you to fight "evil" when really you are the evil ones fighting the good. morality is subjective. and in some ways, being too good, makes you weak.

if i were the devil, i would pose as god because the only way god could ever truly show you right from wrong is by god becoming that very evil. its all yin yang philosophy.

god floods the earth, creates wars, pits people against each other, but the devil somehow accepts all those "bad" people? delusional.
>>
>>127558557
That is the stupidest shit I've ever read. God vs Satan is not about "good vs evil" you can't apply moral value to god, since he's the ultimate arbiter of what is moral. Rather, it's about whether you will submit to your part in his plan, or fight it kicking and screaming the entire time. Satan is by no means gods equal, nor is the the ruler of hell somehow "accepting all the people god rejects". He's just another inmate.

Hell is the place for the damned to dwell, sheltered from their shame. It doesn't matter what paradise you allowed the damned into, it'd just become hell with nicer scenery. To be honest, going to hell is only the second worst thing that can happen to you. Being aware of the presence of God without forgiveness would be much worse.
>>
>>127561853
>Being aware of the presence of God without forgiveness would be much worse.

It's a dick move to demand children apologise to the parent for not being raised properly.

If God wanted us any other way, he should have done a better job raising us. In his case, creating us.
>>
>>127552273

USA is literally irrelevant.
Every prophecy is about the Middle East.
Beast and false prophet are the unification of Islam and Zionism for the murder of Christians.
>>
>>127555855
Weren't the roaches looking to join the EU?
>>
>>127552273
sounds like your trying to beat a square peg into a round hole. Scripture also tells us not to play the guessing game of when it will happen or play whos that anti Christ.
>>
>>127561853
right, so if i follow all 10 commandments, and i still go to hell, IM the evil one? hahaha you are so delusional
>>
The Anti Christ is the AI machine that is speeding up to run our lives.

Think Google and remember what a Google is.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.