[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle of the sexes a new manhating feminist movie coming out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1485038488900.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1485038488900.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3NCf0GUwFo&spfreload=10
>the actual thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaeFajufYcM

"Robert Larimore Riggs (February 25, 1918 – October 25, 1995) was an American tennis player who was the World No. 1 or the World co-No. 1 player for three years, first as an amateur in 1939, then as a professional in 1946 and 1947.[2] He played his first professional tennis match on December 26, 1941.

At the age of 55 he competed in a challenge match against Billie Jean King, one of the top female players in the world, and lost. "The Battle of the Sexes" match was one of the most famous tennis events of all time, with a $100,000 winner-take-all prize."

So essentially a has been at the young age of 55 plays 29 year oldwoman tennis player already winner of a grand slam. Pretty clear that he was essentially trying to stay relevant. there's also some that suggested that he owed a lot of money to the mafia and that he would therefore instigate a match between him and a young very good female tennis player, make it about "battle of sexes" so that everyone would participate in making side bets and then lose on purpose/knowing he would lose to settle the debt making the bookies a lot of money.

Either way it's essentially hollywood yet again with their feminist and anti white male propaganda. This time they have go to back to 1973 to find some example of 1 guy being a jackass and then try to infer that all men hate women etc.

I'm pretty damn tired of hollywood trying to divide men and women whilst promoting faggotry and transsexuals and all this transgender bullshit. And i'm tired of the idiotic women falling for it.

I literally had no fucking problem with women being in any position of influence power or being better at something or whatever untill i ran into these idiotic manhating feminists..
>>
>>127552188
I fucking hate movies nowadays.
>>
>>127552188
>I literally had no fucking problem with women being in any position of influence power or being better at something or whatever untill i ran into these idiotic manhating feminists..

You can't let those cunts change you like that. I have full respect for smart women who lead well. They are just exceedingly rare. And of course I have absolutely no respect whatsoever for feminist cunts. Wish they'd die.
>>
(cont)
Also as pathetic as it is that it's being pushed right now with everything else, there's more than meets the eye to Billie Jean King.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billie_Jean_King
She was ofcourse a very good tennis player that won 39 grand slams in total and had already won a grand slam at 29 before she faced off with 55 year old has been Robbie Riggs so it was pretty obvious who would win.

But there's more narratives to this story than meets the eye http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/billie-jean-king-confesses-1981-lesbian-article-1.2615020

In 1981 Billie Jean confessed to having a longterm LESBIAN affair with a hair stylist. So combined with the anti male rethoric that is ofcourse embellished in the movie, it's ofcourse pro lesbian aswell, which is fitting since most 3rd wave feminists who absolutely loathe men and have no interest in getting along are lgbqt or people not in any relationship with a man.

And people will discover this when digging into her life whilst looking into what part of the story that matched reality.

So there you have it the movie is literally an manhating feminist, pro lesbian movie. Sold by hollywood to yet again try to divide men and women and manipulate women into thinking that all men are out to get them or hold them down somehow which makes zero sense, but it's the same strategy almost every time.
>>
>>127552567
>You can't let those cunts change you like that. I have full respect for smart women who lead well. They are just exceedingly rare. And of course I have absolutely no respect whatsoever for feminist cunts. Wish they'd die.

I'm not saying they have completely changed me, my mother was in a leadership position for decades years and not because she was woman but because she was really fucking good at it, she worked her ass off, never complained and was always nice to people. And so many depended on her and both men and women liked her, anything about sexism never even entered the question, because the fact is it barely fucking exists if you are good at things. And i don't think i've ever even met an ACTUAL malechauvanist in my entire life that didn't only say it as a hurr durr joke among guys.

>I have full respect for smart women who lead well. They are just exceedingly rare.
You make a really good point, that's exactly what seems to be happening, and when they can't do the job right, they blame sexism or whatever creating a fucking clusterfuck where they essentially try to bully and intimidate people into giving them jobs they can't do right, by inferring that they are somehow sexist if they don't.

And what's ofcourse worse is this toxic kind of notion then infects the normal bodypolitics aswell so it starts off with them hiding their incompetence behind "muh sexism" and then it ends up effecting actual relationships between men and women and actually leads to a lot of lonely women for the most part who after pushing men aside in their youth become less attractive and then realize hey i would really love to be with a guy and then go blaming men for not wanting to hook up with them. It's fucking sad. For men age is not that important but for women because of biology they have a reasonably limited time window where they need to find a guy or they are screwed.. and this ultra feminism going on currently completely fucks them up during that window.
>>
File: jon4.png (276KB, 462x492px) Image search: [Google]
jon4.png
276KB, 462x492px
>make a shit ton of money rigging a game
>no one cares about your bookkeeping activities because 'the girl won'

I just hope he made enough to enjoy himself.
>>
>>127552188

The feminist pov "the movie"

>women rule, men suck...and are chauvinists

Hur dur.

Kill me.
>>
File: clay.jpg (23KB, 476x405px) Image search: [Google]
clay.jpg
23KB, 476x405px
>>127552188

>when you fleece an entire country

man that must feel good.
>>
>>127553630
You got it exactly right.
The whole point of this shit is to disrupt society by forcing the sexes to bicker needlessly, when it is required that we get along in order to reproduce and have decent lives. Women really fell for it good with that feminism bullshit.

If a woman does a job poorly, they blame men for being sexist and not wanting a woman to succeed. If a woman does a job well, they try to piss people off by going "WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN MEN!! GIRL POWER!! EAT SHIT BOYS, GIRLS RULE YOU!!"

It is completely and utterly unnecessary and no good comes from the entire "feminism" or "sexism" thing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170529-105242.png (784KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170529-105242.png
784KB, 1080x1920px
>>127552188
fuckinng poo in loos
>>
File: hith-hindenburg-.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hith-hindenburg-.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>127552188

Oh man that movie is going down hard.

It might be a good movie actually. But it won't matter. People are tired of this shit. Anything to do with sex or feminism or whatever. It's why Ghostbusters bombed, marvel comics aren't selling, etc etc.

We're bombarded with this shit 24/7 so no one wants to go pay actual money to see anything having to do with it. Really bad time to release this.
>>
File: 1492577548489.png (309KB, 495x451px) Image search: [Google]
1492577548489.png
309KB, 495x451px
>>127555385
Yep. You're exactly right. I watched the trailer and thought hmmm this actually looks like a good movie. However, I couldn't get passed the feeling of how tainted this whole narrative has become and how much it is used to undermine the world. So, I wont be contributing my $$$s.

All of your commentary is spot on man.
Spot the fuck on.
>>
>>127552319
same and it's painful because I used to be so passionate about film.

My childhood dream was to become a director.
>>
>Only the white male is the target of the feminist propaganda machine
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.