[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did somebody say Communism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: commie.jpg (60KB, 648x546px) Image search: [Google]
commie.jpg
60KB, 648x546px
Did somebody say Communism?
>>
and what are you going to do when all work automated?

ai is getting exponentially smarter everyday and your dumb ass isnt getting much smarter
>>
and what are you going to do when all work automated?

ai is getting exponentially smarter everyday and your dumb ass isnt getting much smarter
>>
>>127551461
why though? do they not understand the income comes from them as we tax the shit from rich people?
>>
>>127551583
>>127551889
Cringe. I'll get baptised when the rapture happens and not an hour before, cunt. Call me when your techno-miracle actually happens. Until then, touch my wallet and you die like a thief.
>>
>>127551461
>regulate economy until it becomes impossible for most people to survive in it
>roll out universal gibs

Yep.
>>
Instead of giving 10s of thousands a year to niggers and spics I am all for giving everyone a couple hundred a year.

Also eliminate all tax payer funded schooling....hand out a couple hundred more to everyone instead.
>>
>>127551985
(((Sam Altman))) and (((Elon Musk)))
>>
>>127551583
Technicians are required to usher in your magical age of UBI. The more degenerate NEET trisexual bronykins you have, the farther the world will be from your ideal. As you approach it, it becomes harder and harder to achieve.
>>
File: MINDCONTROL.png (321KB, 498x1090px) Image search: [Google]
MINDCONTROL.png
321KB, 498x1090px
ELON MUSK IS THE REAL ENEMY - PLEASE VISIT MY POORLY MADE WEBSITE TO REDPILL YOURSELF

https://elonmuskofficial.wixsite.com/therealenemy
>>
>>127552374
Ah the eternal technician just give it up all the faggots who think they are important because they have some kind of tech job will be fertilizer when everything goes stone age.
>>
>bourgeois with no history or experience with economics tells people to make drastic economic changes

hmmm
>>
>>127551461

A society is moving toward unplayability. With about 60-70% unemployment people will become far less needed in creating wealth.

Jews, that hold big businesses will be able to employ mostly their own. They will end indeed holding all property.

The goym will be fed scraps and held in pens at best. No rebellion to be possible with mechanized war machines and AI running them.

The tamud was actually a prophetic book.
>>
>>127551583
>>127551889
AI posting dupes
>>
>>127552232
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Altman
>Altman grew up in St. Louis, Missouri, where he received his first computer at the age of 8.[5] He was raised Jewish and is openly gay. [6]
>>
File: 1466267660248.gif (2MB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1466267660248.gif
2MB, 320x272px
>>127552405
>THIS WEBSITE IS THE OPINION OF THE AUTHOR AND ANY SEMBLANCE TO ANY ELON MUSKS, REAL OR FICTIONAL, IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND TO THINK OTHERWISE MEANS THAT YOU'RE A CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIST SO GET OFF MY DAMN WEBSITE YOU KOOK
>>
>>127552531
Sounds like Trump
>>
>>127552558
stop scaring me bulgaria, this can't be that reality. We're in a different timeline we'll fight back, I promise!
>>
>>127551461

You don't understand

It's cheaper for buisness owners to pay higher taxes and have no employees. They're pushing automation hard.

They want to keep a consumer base, but not have many employees.
>>
>>127552861
>It's cheaper for buisness owners to pay higher taxes and have no employees.

How could you possibly know that or make such a sweeping statement?
>>
>>127552937

Try owning a business and seeing how much of your budget is wages.
>>
>>127551461
We're gonna need more drugs
>>
>>127552146

What you call baptism just symbolizes cleansing of impurity (destruction of degeneracy)... Something most /pol users claim to have done anyway. The whole water bit is song and dance, bible even says so.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.