[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men Going Their Own Way?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 34

Why are more and more men becoming MGTOWs?

Will this movement eventually die out or only grow stronger?
>>
Women are too degenerate to find appealing. I, for one, can't wait for ai waifu.
>>
>>127550839
>
>>
>>127550839
If females are involved things go the way they go. Womany
>>
It's growing because the MSM classifies every male who's not in a relationship as MGTOW now. I personally think it's a toxic ideology and a case of sour grapes but not my business.
>>
woman are being raised as whores, men never really had a choice
>>
It will never die out because there have always been MGTOW, they just never really had any name for it. Except maybe "confirmed bachelor" but I thought that was code for gay, maybe it wasn't at one time.

It's only become a "movement" because of modern culture. Most are probably "on strike" and perfectly willing to go back to being husbands and fathers if the system becomes fair again. But that is not all of them.
>>
>>127550839

They aren't, you spend to much time here.
>>
File: White suicide.jpg (238KB, 1158x1000px) Image search: [Google]
White suicide.jpg
238KB, 1158x1000px
It will grow until the gynocentric problem is solved.
>>
Laws as they stand make marriage and even interest in women far more dangerous than in the past.
>>
>MGTOW
>movement
>>
how it used to be

>start courting female around age 16-20
>get her to date you
>months go by, where she lets you slowly do more and more
>ask her father to accept that you want to marry her
>Marriage
>3-5 kids that she raises whilst you go out and bring home the bread
>die surrounded by vast family

how it is now

>her: are you chiseled or really rich?
>you: no
>her: see me when i turn 30
>she turns 30
>get her in bed in 1-3 dates
>wake up to the sounds of her mullato child from another man screaming
>you: wanna get hitched?
>her: see me in 5 years

>5 years later
>marriage

>2 years later
>divorce
>judge: and she gets full custody of all children, half your shit, alimony, child support, aaaaand she says you had sex with her without her consent and i believe her without proof so your going to jail for 5 years

SURE SOUNDS FUN DOESNT IT?
THAT LAST PART HAPPENED TO A FRIEND OF MINE, he had sex with his WIFE and he spent 2.5 years in PRISON

You wonder why MGTOW id a thing?
>>
i don't know that in the history of humans we've ever had the exponential birth rate that we do right now. men aren't "going their own way". maybe the ones that you know like some other anon said up there and you spend too much time on the internet.
men aren't going their own way. men are chasing as much pussy as ever.
>>
>>127550839

LEt's be honest, MGTOWs in the west are going to be more like Japanese NEETs, than Leo DiCapro's party-with-models-and-never-get married MGTOW.

When you really stop and think about how shitty the modern 20 year old is. You realize there isn't much they offer other than a warm wet hole and some ego gratification.
>>
>>127551658
>THAT LAST PART HAPPENED TO A FRIEND OF MINE, he had sex with his WIFE and he spent 2.5 years in PRISON

He should've been put to death, I thought Leafland was progressive?
>>
File: mgtow.png (67KB, 714x1354px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
67KB, 714x1354px
>>127550839

Ugly omega males creating some weird gay virginity club is not a movement you cringy giant redditor faggot
>>
File: 1486019966802.jpg (105KB, 728x545px) Image search: [Google]
1486019966802.jpg
105KB, 728x545px
>>127551144
This. MTGOW as it is...is just degenerate.

That being said, more and more men are going to refuse to have kids/get married while family court, no fault divorce and other bullshit happens.

As soon as that gets fixed and women can't ruin a man's life without any repercussions, men will want to get married again.

See pic related, the kikes intended to ruin marriage and the family unit so we don't have as many kids (or have them later on in life resulting in shittier genetics)
>>
>>127550839
The word strong should not be used in the same sentence as MGTOW. They are pathetic piss-weak defeatists.

Boy degenerates and feminists both get the rope.
>>
>>127551950
There's a lot of MGTOW who don't identify with the movement. They just don't want to get married because it's no longer a nice thing, due to the reasons i mentioned in here.
>>127551971

I agree the movement is shit and degenerate and is playing into what the kikes want BUT most men are going to play into it anyway because marriage and women are mostly fucked, thanks to kikes.

The only way out is to go full islam (i'm not condoning islam here) and take control of women for their own good.

There's a reason rome fell due to women.
>>
the movement isn't doing jack shit, more men are giving up on marriage simply because they cannot afford it or can't even get a job at all, not because they found some neckbeards blog on reddit

just like how feminism isn't actually doing much to change women's behavior, women can't be stay at home mothers anymore because it's simply not economically feasible for most people and you might even make more money doing it alone to get on welfare, then women grow up without fathers and that changes their behavior from birth, not an ideology they read on tumblr
>>
>>127551658

I guess one could argue if both scenarios are undesirable to you, you are a true MGTOW.

If you only refuse to deal with women because of the prevalence of the second scenario and desire the first one, you are a "Man on Strike"
>>
File: DeathKnell.jpg (182KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DeathKnell.jpg
182KB, 900x900px
>>127551144

No. It's growing because you can't untake the red pill.

Definitely not sour grapes in my case. I've tried those grapes, and it turns out they're pretty sour after all.

I worked hard to get where I am, and all the way along most women treated me like shit. Some didn't, and a relationship was had, but mostly it didn't work out for the usual reasons.

I had to learn how to be alone, and when I did I realised that when comparing being alone and being with someone, being alone makes more sense in our society. I also came to enjoy my solitude very much... it's something I value highly.

Why should I risk half my net worth, my future income, and my autonomy to do what I like when I like for a shot at some used up roast beef? At the rate i'm going i'll be able to stop working at 50 with my health and my means behind me.

I used to buy the idea that men owed something to society, but society has made it perfectly clear that a straight white middle class male is now persona non grata.

Society is only too happy to tax me, draft me, or work me to death. Why would I want to contribute to a society that doesn't value me. Why contribute when I get told over and over that i'm worthless?

Shame me all you like, but you can't tell me with a straight face that I should contribute, build, and possibly risk my life to save a society that at the end of the day won't have a place for me in it.

Each day I hear the bell tolling louder.

Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the day after.... but one day me and all the others like me will be called on to fight and fix the mistakes of the past.... but we won't be there when they do.

The mistake will be realised at the 11th hour.

It will be too late.
>>
>>127552170
Well said, see my picture a few posts above.

The kikes have economically as well as socially pushed this on us.
>>
MGTOW is going to explode in size over the next ten years.

It 's funny because it's the one faction men don't want to be in but have no choice but to follow it.
>>
I dont see the point of marriage when you can get fucked so badly in a divorce

it just logically makes no sense. vegas wont fuck you as hard as a divorce. prenups arent guaranteed. asking for a prenup will get you in shit regardless.

and if you are in a position to ask for a prenup why the fuck get married? protect your assets.
>>
>>127552222
These quads till for thee
>>
>>127550839
There have always been a ton of men that don't reproduce. Genetics tell us that, forth vast majority of human history, a minority of men actually reproduce whereas almost all women do.

That said, te reason it's flaring up now is a fucked dating culture, shit economics, and a terrible legal system for marriage.
>>
It's a matter of self-defense. When the threat is gone, MGTOW is gone.
>>
Money has nothing to do with why people aren't getting married. They did a study in North Dakota during the big oil boom and dramatically higher salaries saw no increase in marriage rate, just in consumer purchases and house size.

It's because marrying a modern Western woman is for retards. Women and children are far more susceptible to peer pressure than they are to any alpha husband or father. You will never win that battle.
>>
Mgtow is basically AA for dudes who habitually get involved with shitty women and need a little extra help to self improve and stay single

What you should be asking is how many guys are giving up the bullshit of dating and strictly focusing on self improvement

The answer,I don't know
>>
>>127551658
If that's really your relationship you must be pathetic.
>>
>>127552222
>all that reddit spacing
hopefully it's all copypasta, mega cringe
>>
>>127550839
At a 30+ age range, i dont see any benefits from being in a relationship anymore, imo. You are free from stress, money issue and all that stuff. Just go out and enjoy life and buy whatever you want, with no worry.
>>
>>127550839
hey whiteys
keep going your own way
leaves more white qts for me to date

t. asian man
>>
>>127552996

>t. chinaman not aware he's being used
>>
>>127550839
Its not hard to see why men go MGTOW. Laws highly favor women in a divorce. I've seen many friends and family members bent over and fucked up the ass so hard they couldn't walk right for years.

one example is a friend of mine had a great job makes around 70K a year was married for 9 years had 3 kids. Wife divorced him and drained him so bad he lives in some dumpy one bedroom apt and cant afford to do shit. While his ex lives the good life.

After seeing so much of that the fuck if I'll ever get married and have kids.
>>
>>127552740
A redpill even /pol/ can't swallow is that there's no point to having kids.
>muh genes
In 2 generations your genes would be heavily diluted and would only keep getting so
>muh legacy
Who can honestly remember the name or anything their great, great, great grandparent did?
If you want to have kids, fine, have fun. But "preserving" your genes is a shit tier excuse.
>>
>>127553124
you COULD hire a surrogate to give you kids
>>
>>127550839
The problem I have with MGTOW is it's nothing but a stepping stone to being truly red-pilled, but people think it's as 'eye-opening' as you can get.

People shouldn't convince other people to go MGTOW, it should come as a natural consequence and you should be miserable being MGTOW (for the right reasons).

Being MGTOW should be a temporary thing, so you can either push through to being enlightened, or fail and slump back into societal delusion until you gather the conviction to make the final push.
>>
>>127550839

I get the value of prioritizing working on your own shit and building yourself up instead of depending on women for all of your worth and direction, but the MGTOW "community" just seems to be full of bitter fags who'd rather moan about women all day instead of actually improving

I don't see how you can really be going your own way if your way is still dictated mostly by thoughts of women, just angry thoughts
>>
>>127553329
>People shouldn't convince other people to go MGTOW, it should come as a natural consequence and you should be miserable being MGTOW (for the right reasons).

I and every other tradesman tell every greenhorn to never get married. You dont need to get stung by a rattler to understand the pain
>>
>>127550839
>movement

Implying it's a choice.
>>
What is this movement guys
>>
>>127550839
Unfortunately now that it has been identified, named and established MGTOW will probably only grow from here. I've been "MGTOW" for the past 3 years without even knowing their was a term or community for it (the community is pure cancer). The majority of "MGTOW" men I assume are actual kissless virgins or teenagers, while going MGTOW is actually what they always were. Now by screaming about being MGTOW, they try to tell themselves that now they are the gatekeepers to their own loneliness instead of women.

Theres a small minority of more informed individuals who are probably older divorced men, who actually have good reasons and statistics to back up why being MGTOW is a good thing (Terrence Pop) but still don't define themselves by that community. Terrence Pop for example is an ex-vet with an ex wife and a couple of kids.

Overall I believe with the combination of the shitty economy, modern women, modern men, overpriced housing and our society's current culture, MGTOW will probably continue to grow.
>>
>>127550839
It will not grow stronger, much. But it will stay. It's been around as long as asceticism has been. Monastery life has long been a way for men to avoid the difficulties of women. Therefore, it will be around for as long as women exist.

It's nothing new. Just a different name, and just as pointless and powerless.
>>
>>127550839
No fault divorce should tell you everything on why it will explode.
>>
>>127550839
>Why are more and more men becoming MGTOWs?
Women provide no value to a man beyond sex, and as the risks of that rise, women's value decreases beyond the effort required to obtain sexual access.

>Will this movement eventually die out or only grow stronger?
Grow stronger, to the point that outright bachelor taxes are passed, which will only exacerbate the problem.
>>
Go for a walk on a busy street on a Friday night. Nothing but MGTOW.

Only a coward lies to himself. You're not a coward are you?
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>127550839
ITT:
tradcon/swarmfront/lolalpha:
>muh white race, duty to breed, you're just mad you can get laid, strawman, strawman, projection, strawman

You seem mad bros. You mad bros?
>>
>>127553152
/truth
>>
>>127552996
t. shitposting hapa
>>
>>127550839
>why are men going their own way?

Because your sidewalk is packed and people(males) are getting fucked falling into the road in more than 50% cases(divorce) and then getting run over by truck(alimony) and the reward and the end of your sidewalk? A sex. Which can literally anybody buy from hooker. Relationship takes away much, offer little, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>127553329
>People shouldn't convince other people to go MGTOW
I'm a it of a misanthrope and even I call bullshit on not passing on the information which could save a man's life.

>being enlightened
Metaphysical claptrap. I'll take hard knowledge over spouting buzzwords any day.
>>
>>127550839
(((MGTOW)))

>yes yes, good goy, don't breed with the evil white women

I understand MGTOW, but there's a threat that the fertility rates will become even lower and that is going to be the death of the white race.
>>
>>127553398
>just seems to be full of bitter fags who'd rather moan about women all day instead of actually improving
Welcome to pretty much every "group" ever. The majority absorb the surface, easily digested knowledge, while ever smaller subsets delve deeper.

It's a simple example of human nature that the overwhelming majority of MGTOW will never get past the Red Pill Rage. Like any other idea warped into an identity, it becomes self-sustaining.
>>
>>127555919
I assume most guys in MGTOW are divorced with kids. It's sort of a second attempt at life.
>>
>>127555082
>Relationship takes away much, offer little, that's all there is to it.
So true it hurts. Why love someone when they can just decide to "not love you anymore"?
>>
>>127555919
>going to be the death of the white race.
I'm supposed to care why?
>>
>>127555919
So let me impregnate your white wife and take care of my white kid. You don't want to? Then you don't care about white race as much as you pretend to.
>>
>>127555919
>yes goy, take that 30 year old roastie in and provide for her and her 3 niglets
>>
>>127555919
What a pathetic, massive cuck you are. I bet you married a single mother because muh white race! much genetic legacy!
>>
File: 6 reasons never marry mgtow.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
6 reasons never marry mgtow.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>127550839
>>
File: 1447070684423.png (196KB, 342x359px) Image search: [Google]
1447070684423.png
196KB, 342x359px
>>127550839
On one hand I agree with them, logically you can't refute what they say 50+% divorce rate and 70+% of divorces are initiated by women. Logically I understand why MGTOW exists, we all know one or two men utterly fucked by a divorce. So I get it. That being said, I feel like this is the ultimate plan of the Jews. Monogamous traditional societies are the only societies that work and MGTOW's have got to keep trying if we're to have more white children. I'm not saying man up and bite the bullet or any of that nonsense, but if they had their priorities right they would try to have kids because our legacy if raised properly will be the only thing that saves western civilization. That to me, is more important than my financial security. I don't know. I see MGTOW as another ploy by the Jews to take bloody axe swings at the base of western civilization.
>>
What if the end goal is to have our reproduction controlled by the state?
>>
>>
>>127556264
What a ridiculous cop out, not raising another mans child is not indifference towards trying to save the white race. If the kid was going to be murdered if I didn't take care of it, sure.
>>
>>127557029
>If I say muh it'll trivialize his argument!

Guaranteed you're the one who will land with a single mother you emasculated simp.
>>
>>127550839
This is what sane men do when society goes crazy. I know of white genocide and I know MGTOW is playing right into that field but procreation depends on two things, 1 instinct and 2 love. The Law made us to behave and be above instinct so we don't go around impregnating females we find attractive. So there is still love but society objectively and women subjectively made this also obsololete. Mixing things like aids and degenerate sexual practices into there mix, it's simply against (I dare say) human nature.
>>
>>127557580
It's being a cuck or white race dying out, your choice. I just observe.
>>
>>127556255
You must be a self hating white liberal.
>>
>>127557775
>Getting this triggered at a comment that wasn't even directed at you
You mean like you did?
Projection much?
>>
>>127550839
Why? Because women are cheating, lying whores. That's why. I can be miserable on my own, I don't need a woman adding to it.
>>
>>127557029
Are you a fucking nigger?
>>
>>127558112
living a life of solitude without offspring and a family IS being a cuck. That's how you lose.

>>127558268
>NO U

Nice arm chair psychology, /r9k/ beta faggot.
>>
>>127551117
>Womany
i.e. batshit
>>
>>127558408
Can't be a cuck without woman and another man.
>>
>>127558408
you know the definition of cuck do you?
also stop projecting. your insecurity is disgusting.
>>
>>127557029
>muh white race! much genetic legacy!

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people !
>>
>>127558678
Do you think the muslims are this weak that they would "Go their own way" with the prospect of a woman leaving them? No they wouldn't because they do it right. They go after women who are controllable and traditional. Show some back bone and forethought and don't date a harpy. It's that easy. Granted it makes sense to be apprehensive, 50% of all marriages fail. That still means half of them don't. Look at the black community in America, they are the canary in the coal mine for what is to come and what's happening right now. In the 1950's the percentage of children born out of wedlock was some low figure like 20% in the black community. Now it's over 80% and look at how fucked their community is because of that. Don't let hedonism and lethargy ruin society.
>>
>>127558740
How the fuck is advocating for family life projecting insecurity you stupid monkey? I'm saying use your head but don't be a coward.
>>
>80% of women only want 20% of men
it's easier to just reject the entire system
>>
>>127559076
Do you think muslims think about such bullshit? They just murder and rape leaving reasons to Imams who tell them to they go to heaven for frags+dying and who stone women who don't like rape, that's all there is to it.
>Granted it makes sense to be apprehensive, 50% of all marriages fail. That still means half of them don't.
You also forgot the convenient fact that if it fails your life is F-U-C-K-E-D, it's not like losing a lottery and buying another ticket next day, it's game over, second closest thing to being dead other than being cripple/vegetable.

If you don't want ruined society and want whites that are not inbred you'll accept my cum for your wife, otherwise fuck off. A 'future' is not enough incentive to ruin my life because I live NOW, not in 'future'.
>>
File: 1495886389581.gif (257KB, 308x294px)
1495886389581.gif
257KB, 308x294px
it will grow alongside feminism, as feminism is the main cause.

advancements in cloning, genetic engineering and automation will render women obsolete eventually anyway.

>>127551233
statistically false.
>>
>>127552035
You call that shitposting?
>>
>>127559654
>Do you think muslims think about such bullshit? They just murder and rape leaving reasons to Imams who tell them to they go to heaven for frags+dying and who stone women who don't like rape, that's all there is to it.

Their is a reason women in the mudslime world are subservient, even before threats of direct violence. Listen to Yasmine Mohammed. How secular she was, how she was raised in Canada to muslim parents then she went to stay with family in Egypt before hardcore Islamists took over. She married an Al-Qaeda extremist and despite her being a whore and having totally different values she wouldn't leave him simply because he got to know her and see that she, like any woman, can be molded emotionally and he wouldn't put up with her shit. I'm saying having a back bone makes all the difference, and it sounds like you know you're going to flinch.

>You also forgot the convenient fact that if it fails your life is F-U-C-K-E-D, it's not like losing a lottery and buying another ticket next day, it's game over, second closest thing to being dead other than being cripple/vegetable.

You're also FUCKED if you're in your 40's and 50's without a family. Look at those men who are in that position. They are not happy. Don't marry a whore, look out for red flags, use your damn brain. Jesus. If the women you are with is rotten get out of there and try again.

>If you don't want ruined society and want whites that are not inbred you'll accept my cum for your wife, otherwise fuck off. A 'future' is not enough incentive to ruin my life because I live NOW, not in 'future'.

Then you are just as hedonistic and nihilistic as the women you claim to be afraid of. You don't have any virtues or priorities about securing your future or your legacy. You are not a man. You are the male equivalent of the women you despise and fear.
>>
>>127552849
No, it is how you make something readable
>>
>>127552222
understandable. make the best out of yourself.

>>127552849
you are a faggot
>>
>>127553293
the problem is to raise the child while alone, nannies and day care centers are not good
>>
>>127553329
Gen Z will be legal age soon. Millennial women will see us breed a better, younger and conservative generation while they keep burning coal and commit suicide at 30
>>
>>127553674
He backs up his reasoning and doesn't ID it as something positive, more like "Well, who can fucking blame them?"

Whatever economic prosperity comes from policy in the years ahead means little if dudes can just get their kids taken away along with half their wealth for no good reason at any time. The courts will be slow to react if they DO react and massive damage will happen in the interim.

Think of the psychological damage too, these generations of young dudes have seen what women are really like when the chips were down and given unchecked power. There's no UN-knowing that. Who in their right mind would ever trust them again?
>>
>>127560497
>You're also FUCKED if you're in your 40's and 50's without a family. Look at those men who are in that position. They are not happy.
Happiness is just a chemical, I know more happy singles than those in relationship, they might attain higher level of happiness here and there but followed by months of bickering that I beautifully avoid and then divorce and alimony.
>look out for red flags
every female has at least one of these so it's not much useful

>Then you are just as hedonistic and nihilistic as the women you claim to be afraid of. You don't have any virtues or priorities about securing your future or your legacy. You are not a man. You are the male equivalent of the women you despise and fear.

Maybe you should stop smoking weed a bit, I don't despise women nor fear them, I just see them as what they are, a bad deal. And not taking big gambles for superficial rewards with more than 50% risk of life getting ruined is hedonism? Cool, then that's what I'm, a hedonist, the difference between me and woman is that I don't fuck up lives of other people. But go on, call me a woman but don't cry when you end up alone in your cuckshed sending monthly alimony to Tyrone, your ex and mullato kid that might not be yours but you lived with it for year so you're now registered caretaker.
>>
>>127560497
>securing future and legacy

What was the names of your ancestors between years 1500-1600? You don't know? See? No legacy, just a leaf was left after them living in cuck country telling me stories about Legacies while not knowing his own.
>>
>>127555919
If this is our future, if this is what our Women and society truly are meant to be, I'd rather it burn to the ground for all eternity than let it continue for one more day.

Our people are an embarrassment to everything we've created, if we can't fix this then we don't deserve to call ourselves superior in any sense of the word. We get exactly what we deserve.

Even sand monkeys understand and embrace the truths about women that we will die to bury.

Even niggers know that you don't just let foreigners move in and destroy your people and way of life, some of those fuckers in Africa would rather die first. We can't even fucking say the same as them, the literal fucking tree swingers are smarter than us.
>>
>>127550839
Well, unless we will learn to reproduce without women, they will die out.
>>
obligatory related video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
>>127562057
>the difference between me and woman is that I don't fuck up lives of other people

You're actually doing this indirectly to society by crashing the system, but that's exactly the bitch slap that it will take to make any significant changes to this arrangement. If everyone followed this "Man up, get out there and breed" advice while the laws stayed the same, women would just continue to take more and more.

They're so parasitic in nature that they'll have to be held hostage along with civilization for things to really change.
>>
>>127562057
>Happiness is just a chemical, I know more happy singles than those in relationship, they might attain higher level of happiness here and there but followed by months of bickering that I beautifully avoid and then divorce and alimony.

If you're so nihilistic that you trivialize happiness as just a chemical then what's your motivation to do anything? You already said that you're looking out for yourself to spare yourself calamity. Don't act coy.

>every female has at least one of these so it's not much useful

Nuance and context matters in human relationships. Who knew.

>Maybe you should stop smoking weed a bit, I don't despise women nor fear them, I just see them as what they are, a bad deal. And not taking big gambles for superficial rewards with more than 50% risk of life getting ruined is hedonism? Cool, then that's what I'm, a hedonist, the difference between me and woman is that I don't fuck up lives of other people. But go on, call me a woman but don't cry when you end up alone in your cuckshed sending monthly alimony to Tyrone, your ex and mullato kid that might not be yours but you lived with it for year so you're now registered caretaker.

The fact you demote a family to a superficial reward shows how skewed your grip on reality is. Not to mention that terrified diatribe of memes with cucksheds and Tyrone. You simply have bad priorities.

>>127562330
Not knowing their names does not diminish their legacy holy shit. My life, my siblings, my parents and my son and all those who came before me since those ancestors ARE the legacy. How you can even dismiss that would be mind boggling. You're not the one who should be calling anyone a cuck country Juan. Go vote another nigger into the white house for 8 years while millions of Mexicans bed down in "sanctuary cities".
>>
>>127550839
>bitter autists sperging out on the internet in echo chambers is a movement
Becoming mgtow is the equivalent of going to a businessman with millions in debt and dozens of bankruptcies for business advice.
>>
MGTOW is just such a stupid fucking name anyways. We use to have a word for that, it was called being a Bachelor. Then you had to add on your Jewish pussified rhetoric and say you're "Going your own way". To be fair, It's not like MGTOW isn't right about the current state of marriage, it's just that MGTOWS are nihilistic cowards who can't differentiate nuance because of fear, not self preservation.
>>
>>127563042
>If you're so nihilistic that you trivialize happiness as just a chemical then what's your motivation to do anything?
To get more of dem chemicals.

>Nuance and context matters in human relationships. Who knew.
Not to women.

>The fact you demote a family to a superficial reward shows how skewed your grip on reality is. Not to mention that terrified diatribe of memes with cucksheds and Tyrone.

Family is superficial reward because it can be taken at the fucking whim of a female literally no matter what you do or can do. In past your house was your kingdom, your family were your subjects and as king you commanded respect. Being husband today is just being walking ATM and occasional psychologist who will get destroyed when you run dry or give bad (politically incorrect) psychological advice.

>You simply have bad priorities.
My priority is me, nobody else is going to take care of me or about me.

>Not knowing their names does not diminish their legacy holy shit. My life, my siblings, my parents and my son and all those who came before me since those ancestors ARE the legacy. How you can even dismiss that would be mind boggling. You're not the one who should be calling anyone a cuck country Juan. Go vote another nigger into the white house for 8 years while millions of Mexicans bed down in "sanctuary cities".

So that's it? They did all that and it wasn't enough to be AT LEAST remembered? And this is the legacy you're offering me? Also you might to dust off your geography a bit, we don't have white house, niggers or mexicans or use names like 'Juan'.
>>
>>127550839
Too assume every women is bad is fucking retarded. Theres womem MRAs ffs.
MGTOW say they're going their own way when in fact no one was ever going after them in the first place. They are gentically inferior and it's good idiots like them are taking themselves out of the gene pool. They're basically the male equivalent to feminists.
You can find a descent women if you try. But giving up because a certain minority are bad is plan and utter stupidity. We must preserve the existence of our people and a future for white children. 14/88
>>
>>127564069
>over 50% marriages end up in divorces
>certain minority
????
>>
>>127563783
I see reason won't work here. Just pathological selfishness and nihilism. When you get older, lets see if you regret not having such a "superficial reward" as family. If spawning generations isn't enough of a legacy then again, you just have poor priorities. That is literally the basis of being a man or being human period. Also calling you Juan I thought that second post was an American flag replying to me. Stay MGTOW at your detriment and go back to /r9k/ kike enabler.
>>
>>127563783
I can tell your some teen or early 20s clueless kid, trying to rationalise his own misery at every step. Very funny to see.
Never had a woman have you? Probably got bullied in school by them. Or perhaps you had one, fell for the first dumb slag to open her legs for you. Naturally she burned you, being the little beta you are, you just the autist internet club known as mgtow.
>>
>>127564394
Just joined*
>>
>>127564289
>>127564394

Post your families with timestamps or you're no better than me you 'alphas' ;)
>>
>>127564748
Why would I post my family on an anonymous image board you runt?
>>
>>127550839

I'm sort of MGTOW for now. I don't want to mess around with women because all the drama in my life I've ever had was from that. And it was my entire 20s wasted on all that shit.

The last several years I've been purposefully alone, raising my kids, and it's been real peaceful, quiet, and lonely. But no drama. No shit. No fighting.

But I'm not part of a group and I don't want to be. Maybe one day I'll date again or something but right now I just kind of like my life how it is.
>>
>>127564788
So, you're just another virgin spouting great plans and ideas without actually trying them on his own, glad we cleared that up.
>>
There's going to, at some point be a backlash. The men who developed themselves are going to be able to date much younger women and marry them whereas women in the 30 - 35 yr old bracket are going to be alone, or scrounging for betas.

Basically you're going to have a ton of winners and a ton of losers.
>>
>>127564748
I don't have a family.
There's a time and place for it, and it isn't now. In the next few years, though.
>>
>>127564960
I'm not sure how you're drawing the conclusion that I must be a virgin.
Families should be planned and wanted, I'm not going to get my wife pregnant for the sake of it.
>>
>>127565115
It was not reply to you, but you're probably just the same person switching proxy in order to reinforce his opinions and forgot to switch, how sad and pathethic, even funnier when you use these words against me.
>>
>>127553152
Are you suggesting I leave raising the next generation of citizens to everybody else on the planet? Don't you know most of them are uncultured troglodytes?
>>
>>127565235
Lol. Take your meds mate.
>>
>>127565311
Don't forget to switch proxy for your next 'canadian family man' post.
>>
>>127553152
There is a point. Raising a family is one of the most fulfilling things a man can do. Secondly, the civilization has to be passed onto another generation, if it isn't, it will stop existing. Thirdly, having children is one of the few things that's an objective value in a world were nearly everything is subjective and meaningless. Biology is objective.
>>
>>127564960
>>127565235
>>127565436
b8
>>
>>127565436
You're so out of your depth with your little memes that you have to accuse two different people of being the same person. Can't imagine why no woman doesn't want you, hmmm. It's probably best for everyone that you'll never breed.
>>
File: 1492323457434.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492323457434.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>127565603
Just 3 (You)s? Come on, give me more.
>>
>>127564289
>Implying having a family in these contemporary times isn't the peak of nihilist ambition
>>
>>127565719
I replied to canadian but you replied to my post that was for canadian as canadian meaning you made honest mistake or use a proxy but since both of you are same kind of dumbfuck the proxy is more believable. In both cases you pretend to be crusaders with big families slaying degenerate demons like me but have nothing to back it up than memes you accuse me of.

I'm getting kinda tired though, so make something funny before I switch threads.
>>
>>127565913
Was it a better time to have a family during the black plague? Or during the last 10 thousand years when a significant amount of your children would die before reaching maturity or would grow up malnourished, incapable of being able to read or write, and possessing no skills beyond toiling fields or something similarly low skilled?
>>
>>127565913
Or perhaps a time when slavery was still a widely flourishing economic enterprise?
That way, you could sell your youngest into slavery so you could feed the rest of your family.
>>
>>127565913
Explain such a statement that would make having a family these days a nihilistic ambition and not the exact opposite?
>>
>>127566165
Yes, back in time you NEEDED family for your own survival, today you don't once you finish school and get a job. (Unless you meet unfortunate situation, like your arm getting amputated at work.)
>>
>>127566428
You still need to figure out how to survive today but why just aspire to just survive? Living a a life of solitude with no meaningful relationships is not thriving, it's just that, survival. A baseless selfish existence with no end goal or motivation. On a more practical note what happens when you find out your pension isn't enough and you can't take care of yourself? You want to wind up homeless or in the care of the state? Who takes care of you when you're old and decrepit and all the childless people today live in stuffy elderly homes that are far over capacity? What then? For someone who says he's looking out for himself it doesn't sound like you've thought this through.
>>
>>127566428
You still need it now. It may not seem as immediately important, but two or 3 generations without children, and we'd be royaly fucked.

Since the needs of self preservation are no longer so impending, children and families can be raised out of love and care for happyness and fulfilment. Fully developed, or at least compared to most of our history, human beings can be raised now. It's no doubt hard work, and many fail, but it's better than it has ever been.
>>
>>127566993
>On a more practical note what happens when you find out your pension isn't enough and you can't take care of yourself?
No idea how would another even lesser pension of a woman help if I had to feed her too. Oh, you mean kids taking care of you? There are more kids waiting like vultures for their elders and parents to die for inheritance than those who give a shit or resources to those who brought them to this world. I would probably sell drugs.

>You want to wind up homeless or in the care of the state?
You want to burden your kids with your disability when they'll probably barely scrape enough for themselves? And you call me selfish?

>Who takes care of you when you're old and decrepit and all the childless people today live in stuffy elderly homes that are far over capacity?
Certainly not your or my kids, that goes for you too.

>What then?
Death.

>For someone who says he's looking out for himself it doesn't sound like you've thought this through.
We will live just the same, I'll just continue my mediocre life and you'll just look sadly at the old photos of people you call family who forgot you have 81st birthday with a tear in your eye.

>>127567038
Conditions are good, but the reasons have faded away, if men didn't needed families in past and if it didn't earned huge amount of respect they wouldn't do it, especially if it was 50% chance for suicide.
>>
>>127568252
>Conditions are good, but the reasons have faded away, if men didn't needed families in past and if it didn't earned huge amount of respect they wouldn't do it, especially if it was 50% chance for suicide.
You're making up motivations for reason why abstract men of the past had children. No argument there. 50% of suicide? Are you referring to the divorce statistic? That statistic is practically useless, and certainly not something to base your life decisions on. That stat is derived from all marriages in society, everything. Including the marriages of shitty people, criminals, drug addicts, wife beaters, cheating whores, etc. What does it say about you if you can't see yourself bonding with another human being and loving a fulfilling life. Lastly, I'm unaware of any biological reason that stops you from having children if you're not married.
>>
>>127568536
Living*
>>
Whether true or not you guys claiming to have families of your own are all thinking

>MY chick is different, MY chick is loyal, she'd never do that to me or our kids

and you'll think that up until you get served the divorce papers. It's more likely to happen to you than it isn't because the laws offer such incentives for women to victimize you. And in fact, the more you increase your earnings the more tempted your wives will be to do this, so long as the laws remain skewed in this manner.

What do you honestly think women will collectively do, they're gonna vote themselves fewer financial rights as prosperity increases? What they'll do is continue pushing the angle they have been, and our exploitation will increase. The only way to wake them up is a hard crash of this system, the longer it gets put off the worse the result will be when it finally happens.
>>
>>127568812
I don't have a family yet, as I've previously stated.

But we are not thinking that for no reason. I've been in a shitty relationship before. Several in fact. I've been with different women. I can set boundaries and judge behaviour and character. When you live with someone for a long time, you go through many trials and experiences, from which you can learn things.

Nobody gets married to divorce, that's just silly. And the fact that you automatically assume divorce says more about your own psychology than anything else. You're scared and have no confidence in yourself.

Divorce in the majority of cases doesn't happen overnight, there is a long road of troubles and problems that lead to it. Those problems can be resolved, but that depends on you and your wife. How close you are, how much you collectively care about your life together, and many other factors. Human relationships aren't statistics or black and white absolutes l, they're complex and involve two people making decisions.
>>
>>127568536
These stats are not that useless when supported by my own anectdotal evidence that most people share, I personally know more people strangled by alimony, upbringing their wive's kids (not their own), walking ATMs coping with cheating whores while not able to cheat themselves (otherwise divorce, property lost, wage for 20 years lost, getting heat for breaking family and ruining life of kids because women can do no wrong) or some else shitty deal than those who happy family life with minor issues, like my sister and her husband, they're both kind of cucks who perfectly fit each others because cuck wouldn't cuck his partner and it creates amazing harmony (but once kid grows up it's gonna dominate household lol).

So that's it, I know love, it's amazing like heroin, but like heroin will fuck you up if mishandled. And how many responsible heroin users you know? I do almost as much as those actually benefiting from love, very few. I'm not against love, but I have more bad than good experiences with it, like with niggers, and will not intentionally search for it, but nigger can be my friend if he makes effort, woman can be my wife if she makes effort, because I'm not going to, numbers look bad for me and I would have no one to blame but myself.
>>
>>127570283
And I could cherry pick just as many successful stories from my own personal experience. People married happily for decades. Whether things go to shit depends on you and the woman you pick. It doesn't take a long time to determine whether a woman is worth the time. Your post suggests that you're somehow in cryostasis, while the world goes by without you having any input or say so. You're not passive, you have control to some extent over your decisions.

Do you personally really know the ins and outs of all of these failed relationships? What lead to break down? I doubt it, but if you do, learn from it. Don't jump into the deep end with any woman that happens to come along. Nevermind that, have you ever even been in a long term relationship?
>>
>>127569583
>I can set boundaries and judge behaviour and character

You should know by now that women are NOT logical like you. Suppose she IS stable for the time being, that your analytical abilities surpass women's typically superior abilities of deception, you've no guarantee she won't change over time and backstab you later for no logical reason, and b/c of the laws she actually has the power to do this.

The guys saying "Bite the bullet" are capitulating. It's ironic they call MGTOW guys selfish b/c on this route, the abuses will worsen with time for ALL. What would have happened if, at the moment no-fault divorces became legal, men collectively NOPED out? The first salvos would be the shaming tactics that are now familiar, followed probably by the bachelor taxes mentioned here. But then what? If they smelled their own collective deaths the bitches would never stop whining at politicians until they were eventually forced to do away with whatever variations of no-fault divorce law. Dudes are the engines of civilization and we had the power to stop all of this much sooner, but we didn't.
>>
Going your own way is just self isolation. It doesn't make anyone happy to be isolated. You need your friends, family and your love life to be truly balanced.
>>
File: 1495202821583.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495202821583.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
I checked out the MGTOW subreddit and it's just dudes bitching about women. I get the whole idea of MGTOW and I sympathize with the cause but a lot of those guys just seem extremely angry and not content at all.
>>
>>127570833
They're logical in their own way.
And cut the nonsense, there's plenty of women with higher IQ's than you working as doctors, chemists, pharmacists, biologists, etc.

It sounds like you have never had a woman in love with you. You have a complete caricature constructed. Women aren't all secretely planning to take your money behind your back or to back stab you. The average women want exactly what you and I want, a decent person they like and respect, find attractive, and can enjoy life with.
>>
>>127571050
>extremely angry and not content at all.
No shit. For chaps claiming to be going their own way, they think and talk about women more than anyone else I know.
>>
>>127550839
It's a bluepilled life style masquerading as a redpill. It only effects betas that treat women as equals or worse treat them as superiors. Women are great but you have to be strict and tough as well caring or she will run wild and won't respect you.

>b-but what women wants to be treated like that

Literally all of them. Being female is a mental illness and they love nothing more than feeling like someone else is totally in charge of them. I absolutely guarantee that any woman you know who says they feel strongly about equality is even more into being degraded than the average woman. I also guarantee that the few women on pol who read this will find this post hot.

Note that I'm not saying treat women like shit, you should treat them with love and caring but you also need to know when to put your foot down.

Ultimately nothing of value is lost with mgtow, it's just natural selection.
>>
>>127571170
>And cut the nonsense, there's plenty of women with higher IQ's than you working as doctors, chemists, pharmacists, biologists, etc.

I was writing reply to your previous post but after reading this I won't bother and leave this thread. There are more dumber men than women, yes but there are not more smarter women than men, men dominate literally everything that's not deception and play on basic biological needs. Guess who was woman of a year? Yes, a fucking man. You revealed yourself as woman and tried to coy me into marriage. Fuck you.
>>
>>127550839
>Why are more and more men becoming MGTOWs?

If trustworthy monogamy isn't coming our way, the deal is off.
Unfortunately the deal that is now broken is civilization.
>>
>>127571739
Do I really have a post a picture once more to prove I'm not a woman? What is it with you MGTOW autists assuming everyone that disagrees with you is a woman. I stated a fact, doesn't fucking matter whether men have higher IQ's in in the extremes of the bell curve.. Doesn't change what I said.
>>127571613
Sound advice, and that's exactly what women mean when they say "I want a nice guy". They don't mean some indecisive autist that's a push over and does everything they say, they mean a man that treats them with respect, but acts like a man and leads.
>>
>>127571170
I hope you don't fall to your hubris, so often the universe seems to get off on fucking with these personality types.

In my own case it was my dad that actually was the deceptive one and changed totally once married to my mom, so maybe I'm too fucked up to remain objective. He put on a big show of being the kind compassionate type and then dropped the affection after they tied the knot, got this info from my mom's family side & her. They stayed married for years then divorced in my 20s and I found out he'd had affairs. In this case I feel like she was right to divorce him.

But what I have in the back of my head is, "This can fall apart at any time."
>>
File: Faggot.jpg (152KB, 671x600px)
Faggot.jpg
152KB, 671x600px
>>127571739
And I'm not trying to convince you to marry, I'm showing that your view of human relationships is a caricature and not realistic. I don't give a fuck if you marry or not, from the sounds of it, it's probably best that you don't. Can't see you making a decent husband or father. Too selfish and insecure. Pic related is me, you whiny baby.
>>
>>127572083
Life can fall apart at any time. An asteroid, car crash, plane crash, choking on a piece of fruit. Better to do something that live with the fear of it. I didn't have a father, since he died when I was young, but he also cheated on my mother and he neat her so bad twice that she was hospitalized. He's lucky he's not alive, as I'd hospitalize him in return.
We should consider ourselves lucky, we have a clear template of what not to be and what not to do. Best of luck to you anyway.
>>
>>127572575
Beat*
>>
>>127552035
Do you think the non-MGTOW who does>>127551658
is strong? Really? He is either incredibly stupid, or weak, or terribly perverted.
>>
>>127552849
Would you prefer a wall of text? Because he was doing it with burgers in mind. We know you don't like to read.
>>
>>127550839
>Will this movement eventually die
By it's definition it will eventually die out. Either the movement just dies out like the bad fad it is or it gets crushed numerically due to its very nature of leading to no/few children

It's just like if being gay it's truly genetic, and we create a society where gays are accepted as they are and not pressured into marrying women, eventually their gay genes will die out from lack of reproduction. Gay acceptance will ironically be the cause of the extinction of gays

As for MGTOW. Fuck that shit just work on improving yourself and stop looking for decent chicks in the worst places like clubs and the city
>>
>>127572575
Likewise, glad you built yourself up--Was in London in 2010 and the steps at Westminster worn concave as they are from time and myriad footsteps was so cool. Not every day you can FEEL ancient history as well as see it in front of you.

For god's sake protect your based architecture. I can't handle it if some goat fucker blows your stoneworks and hammer beam ceilings apart. CAN'T. HANDLE IT.
>>
>>127574091
London is a great place, it's the people that ruin it.
>>
>>127561243
What a gen Zion is the worst so far, the ONLY reason gen z has show to be more conservative is all the Muslims and niggers.
>>
>>127573116
You're retarded desu
>>
>ctrl f

>"divorce"

>27 results found

gee, I wonder why people are hesitant to marry
>>
>>127575982
Yeah, like men cannot initiate divorce first, maybe not with papers right away, but what about men who cheat and abuse? And if a woman doesn't have her own income but gets thrown out on the street because her husband found a younger slut?
>>
>>127573116
> just work on improving yourself and stop looking for decent chicks in the worst places like clubs and the city

Exactly.
Go online (hah) or meet through an acquaintance, preferably a married friend; wives r so ez.
>>
Degenerates.
Muh ethnostate.
Loser virgins.
Grow up.
End of genetic line.
Jew marionettes.
Work on yourself.

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>127551015

then go into anime and mlp clops are pretty gud

or get a sex dool
>>
File: dweeb-26921.jpg (6KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
dweeb-26921.jpg
6KB, 150x200px
>>127550839

A few years ago my wife left me. And yes, I've decided to MGTOW. Mostly because of all the time it gives me to myself.

And I use that time to viciously masturbate to all manner of pornography and sometimes just randomly. Before now, I never had the time to properly go at it like this until I hurt myself. I was too tired for all the sex, and vagina I got all the time. But now? Thanks to MGTOW, the whole house is covered in my seed.

Okay I need to go help myself now. See you guys later!
>>
>>127551658
This
>>
>>127577119

see here's the thing. even if she cheats, and you catch her sucking off 10 guys, SHE will get paid.

on what planet does that make sense?
>>
>>127577791
Nobodies fault that you're not willing to put the work in. Nothing worthwhile is easy or free.
>>
>>127578194
Why did your wife leave you?
You willing to admit that a lot of it was your own doing?
>>
>>127578995
I'd say juice ain't worth the squeeze; if it was juice to begin with.
>>
>>127579263
Here I stand and tell you it is.
But I'm not so sure you're exactly a catch yourself mate. I wouldn't want to push you into some poor woman's life only for you to destroy it and leave it ruin.
>>
>>127579567
> Here I stand and tell you it is.
Well that's it then, you've convinced me.

>I'm not so sure you're exactly a catch yourself mate.
Ahh fuck, just as you've gotten my hopes up...
>>
>>127579919
You know the deal though, work on yourself and make some effort. Like the rest of us. Being a better man than you were last year is a prospect we all have mate.
>>
>>127580797
Not sure if serious or kappa.

I'd prefer to cut my hands off and run into a jungle, thanks.
>>
>>127581151
Your call. Not everyone can hack it, looking deep into yourself can be scary.
>>
>>127550839
It happened to the Greeks too
Society is failing
>>
>>127579076

Well she met another guy she liked who liked to skateboard and stuff. So she left me to raise our kids. And now she's addicted to heroine with her new skateboarder husband. And never sees her kids.

I guess my fault was not staying really interesting. You know constantly exciting for 12 years, every minute of every day.

It's an American story. But thanks for asking!
>>
>>127581673
Something tells me that signs of a disastrous voyage with this woman were visible early on. Not everyone just turns to heroin, you have to be largely messed up to begin with.
>>
File: PeerPressure.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
PeerPressure.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>127580797
>work on yourself and make some effort

When are you going to start?

Do you have any ideas that can be backed up with something more than shaming tactics and fallacies, or are they really all that insecure?
>>
>>127581511
> bagged over 10 sluts from daygame
> ran a biz before turning 20
> some stoned random telling me how worth their 5/10 seems to them

Ok.
>>
>>127582582
I've been working on myself for many years and do so everyday. Some days are better, some days are worse. But I'm still moving forward, even if it's a turtles pace.
I've spent an inordinate amount of time in this thread, to my own detriment in fact (since it's taken away time from my dissertation), and have put forth some fair criticism to the typical mgtow talking points.
Anyway, what's wrong with shaming? You should be ashamed of yourself for being mgtow, for latching onto an ideology of weakness and defeatism. Shame is just one of many things that can be an impetus for personal development.
>>
File: AffordableMarriage.jpg (108KB, 567x269px) Image search: [Google]
AffordableMarriage.jpg
108KB, 567x269px
>>127552740

MGTOW is supposed to be just a concept, but people keep trying to push and manifest it as an institution or organization because men make the mistake of taking validation from the Internet as conferring validity or a realistic character to this harebrained idea that the rules of the game should be changed so they can play on their own terms, when they obviously have no say in the matter.
>>
>>127550839
>Why are more and more men becoming MGTOWs
Why do I always hear this but never actually see anyone becoming MGTOW?
>>
>>127582867
More like an 8/10, or 9/10 in a summer dress. You want a pat on the back for fucking sluts? I've been at the point where I had to delete and block numbers of thirsty whores, doesn't mean shit. You can't get a decent woman, and that's the truth of it. We both know it. Says even more about you that you had to nose about on 'game' websites to even get a useless slut to get your cock wet in.
>>
>>127583593
hahahahah have fun with your boring annoying woman faggot
>>
>>127583593
> 8/10, or 9/10
Sure thing homie, those tint glasses sure don't make you look like a fool.

> you can't get a decent woman
Ahhh, finally something we agree on.
Point is, neither can you, or anyone else here; or the majority of the male population.
>>
>>127550839
The entire purpose of existence from a biological standpoint is reproduction. If you don't manage to have children you are the ultimate failure. I get the women can be shitty, but giving up and deciding to fail to reproduce makes you the biggest failure you could possibly be. MGTOW are the college dropouts of reproduction.
>>
File: 1477434634916.png (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477434634916.png
70KB, 600x600px
>>127583173
>what's wrong with shaming?

It's a form of fallacy called an ad-hominem. When you only have fallacies to back up your points, it suggests that your ideas are fraudulent, as there is nothing of substance to support them.

But if you actually do have sound reason for what you're saying, I would be interested in hearing it.

>an ideology of weakness

Is all you've demonstrated so far.

Should we shame you? I'd rather encourage you to strengthen your resolve with some substance, friend.
>>
>>127553293

Unrealistic and honestly there should be a mother in the house for a child to be raised optimally. It's just that the disaster known as the modern woman isn't fit to be a mother.
>>
File: 124t.jpg (56KB, 141x563px)
124t.jpg
56KB, 141x563px
>>127584228
Speaking only for yourself here, like usual.
>>
>>127584475
Mgtow isn't rational, nor is the reason why men become mgtow. It's psychological and can't be argued out of.
>>
>>127585486
Hahahaha

You fucking retard.
We've just established banging sluts ain't no feat and that decency matters;
and you post her boob and thigh to prove how 'decent' she is instead of an eye-roll-inducing anecdotal story about her personality.

You're missing the point Bob, let me spell it out for you.
The bitch will either get bored of you and cheat or fuck you over while the judge holds your arms.

Btw let me guess, she's late 20's.
You must've been her 1st choice; true love if you ask me.
>>
>>127550839
>eventually die out
inevitably, yes.
>>
File: attitude.jpg (107KB, 1223x1223px) Image search: [Google]
attitude.jpg
107KB, 1223x1223px
>>127586212
>Mgtow isn't rational

You're projecting.
>>
>>127586607
i wonder how a braindead ego driven normie like that brit ended up here
>>
Most dudes who go mgtow don't stay single and childless, or they already had their children. It's just a redpilling platform for guys to exchange their epiphanies about how relationships really work. Which is good. It's important, as this movement grows it may lead to people questioning alimony laws, or beginning to re-frame "love" in the popular public consciousness. Move it away from the goofy false romantic concept that it's over-represented as in media, more towards a realistic portrayal of relationships being merely transactional exchanges, which will save a lot of grief for young men.
>>
>>127586607
I'll bite one last time kiddy.
Cute that you got so butthurt when you got proven wrong. Take it on the chin.
You can't get a decent woman because you're a shitter. Don't blame anyone else for that, you sack of worthless shit. And nice divorce memes. You really are a frightened little shit. No need to be upset just because I have the best women on the planet to share my life with, while you're incapable of getting anything other than a useless daft slag to wet your cock with. Your own fault obviously, but you don't have the sack to admit it.
>>
>>127587427
>being a normie is a bad thing
Going full autist is never a good thing.
>>
File: qRgxrwg.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
qRgxrwg.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>127587427
>ego driven

To be fair, politics is a nonsense concept that is driven by egomania at it's core. I'm not sure why mgtow keeps showing up here when it's actually a philosophical topic.
>>
>>127586845
I'm stating a fact, mgtow is arrived at from an unhealthy psychological state. Men that have good relationships don't become mgtow. Men that have a sense of perspective and analyse themselves and their environment don't become mgtow either. You're going to have some shitty relationships and you're going to meet some horrible women, no doubt about it. But that's just one side of life and there's a whole other side. You can be brought to your knees or you can get up and move on.
>>
>>127588120
All human endeavour is by definition ego driven.
>>
>>127587688
You've addressed exactly 0 of my points.
You're still posting baseless assumptions.

This is exactly why mgtow is growing, you tradcons & altrighters have no solutions.
>>
>>127588473
The solution is yourself, but you have already said you're not willing to put the work in. And I don't identify as a tradcon/alt right. I'm a special snowflake.
>>
>>127566369
Of all the possible outcomes you can consider, it proves that you dont place any value in whether they are favorable or unfavorable. You'd be living without spooks.
Whatever you think is the conclusion of nihilism isn't, because there is no conclusion once you leave behind your old God's.
The family would only be created through your will to power.
>>
File: man-up.png (488KB, 536x563px) Image search: [Google]
man-up.png
488KB, 536x563px
>>127588257

>unhealthy psychological state

magical thinking

>real men don't behave in ways that I disagree with!!1

no-true-scottsman fallacy

I will go ahead and recommend you read up on fallacies so you can stop demonstrating how weak your ideas are.

>horrible women is just one side of life and there's a whole other side.

I'll agree with you there: There's freedom based on reason. There's MGTOW
>>
>>127557428
>Christianity introduces the semitic culture's repression of women into Celtic and Germanic culture to divide our men and women
>(((Christianized))) males even gave blacks and chinamen the right to vote in America before white women thanks to this
>White women get fed up with double standards and their men acting like jews
>Feminism swings pendulum the other way, in a manner controlled by (((them))), of course, in order to create further divisiveness
>(((They))) have the solution already prepared, hey goys, white wimmen are evil bitches, time for mgtow, and white sharia

We are played like puppets by the tribe. No wonder they consider us to be nothing more than cattle.
>>
>>127588873
I can argue with stupid, but I won't argue with dementia.
>>
>>127588376
>ego driven.

You are correct, but I specifically used the word egomania, to highlight how politics is the result of delusional and destructive obsession with the ego.
>>
>>127589004
>magical thinking
Nobody becomes mgtow unless they got burned, had no experience with women at all and blame them for it, or had a terrible relationship.

>no-true-scottsman fallacy
Women are biologically inclined to want a certain type of man, that has certain characteristics. Do you want a woman that will stay loyal to you and worship the ground you walk on? Display behaviour they are culturally and biologically drawn to. There are rules to the game, if you want to win, you need to play by the rules.
>>
>>127589259
Not sure what you're referring to. I'm not a tradcon as I'm not saying you should find a woman and have children for the purpose of continuing the white race or Western civilization, or whatever. I argue for it because I believe that is what will bring most men the most satisfaction and contentment with our short existence. And bring out the best in them.
>>
File: 1482468498999.png (643KB, 649x703px) Image search: [Google]
1482468498999.png
643KB, 649x703px
>>127589788
>Nobody becomes mgtow unless they got burned, had no experience with women at all and blame them for it, or had a terrible relationship.

Are there other kinds of men?

>Women are biologically inclined to want a certain type of man

Maybe, but what merit is there in being a walking wallet?
>>
>>127590757
>Are there other kinds of men?
Shitty relationships are part of life. I've been in a few, one was catastrophic. Life goes on, bad things in life are just as valid as the good. You learn from it, understand yourself better, and especially other people.
>Maybe, but what merit is there in being a walking wallet?
Money is just one of many things in a relationship, just a medium of exchange we all have agreed to use and need to live. What's the problem with spending money on your wife to buy her a dress or an outfit you to enjoy? If anything, mine spends more money on me and I never ask for anything. If money is such a big deal to you, keep your woman working and making her own. Or better yet, lay down some ground rules and agree about what is permissible and what isn't.
>>
>>127565599
>it will stop existing
and what exactly is the problem with this?
>>
>>127590757
Being a provider for your wife and children can also be a source of pride and enjoyment. And is for many men. That's one of our roles as men from the beginning of civilization. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, that's how we are and we're happiest when we do it.
>>
>>127592410
Question you have to ask yourself.
Personally, I enjoy being alive. Haven't always, though.
>>
File: 1495801402142.jpg (100KB, 472x531px)
1495801402142.jpg
100KB, 472x531px
>>127592475
>Being a slave for your wife and children can also be a source of pride and enjoyment. And is for many men.

All MGTOW is saying is that those men are fucking crazy for putting themselves at such risk of other men throwing them in jail because their wife falsely accuses them of rape because he didn't buy her a big enough ring or looked at another woman for a second.

>>127592618
>Humans weren't alive before civilization

you're a pussy faggot
>>
File: affairs.jpg (747KB, 2040x2808px) Image search: [Google]
affairs.jpg
747KB, 2040x2808px
>>127591761
>Shitty relationships are part of life

And some of them you can choose. Do you value having shit in your life? Whatever floats your boat.

>lay down some ground rules and agree about what is permissible and what isn't.

Make an agreement with a woman? What kind of reliability have women shown in being able to keep agreements?
>>
>>127592722
Not sure why you're drawing this false comparison with slavery. You're not forced into it. You can live alone if you want, but I know most men will be happier and more content of they didn't.
>>127592792
Nobody goes into a relationship for it to turn into shit. At least I hope not. Things won't always work out. Just like anything else in life, there's a risk in everything. You usually have to fuck up a few times to meet some success, just how it is. Wishing it to be otherwise is childish and unrealistic.
You don't live to die of cancer either, but some of us will.
>>
>>127592792
>Make an agreement with a woman? What kind of reliability have women shown in being able to keep agreements?
If she steps out of line, you're the man, show her she's wrong and make her suck your cock as an apology.
>>
>>127557551
Thank God I am gay. I know we got AIDS, but this is way worse.
>>
File: 1482467013372.jpg (261KB, 608x2308px)
1482467013372.jpg
261KB, 608x2308px
>>127593613
>Nobody goes into a relationship for it to turn into shit

That's what I'm suggesting.

>>127593773
>suck your cock

Not interested in subjecting my cock to such junk. Don't you have better things to do than involve yourself in shit endeavors?
>>
File: 1494665333408.jpg (68KB, 851x708px)
1494665333408.jpg
68KB, 851x708px
>>127593613
>but I know most men will be happier and more content of they didn't.

those men who "need" women are just trying to replace their mother, it's called "male mother need"

>>127593613
>false comparison with slavery. You're not forced into it.

Nobody's "forced" into it, I agree. The problem is that most men are tricked into it and don't realize that the woman has ALL of the power in the relationship and can take his children from him forever along with half his shit at the behest of the state. There's so much pressure from women, other men and society as a whole.

I left my last job because the manager just told me flat-out that I wouldn't be considered for a promotion because I didn't have a family. When I joined about a week in and one of the women in the office put a "12" on the white board and told everyone in the office that they had to find me a wife in 12 months. Every month she'd change the number, counting down, as if it was my life's purpose to have some broad at home with a spawn like I'm some kind of breeding animal. Keep in mind I'm a guy with two failed startups and no fucking money left in the bank who doesn't even live on his own. And I'm in my mid-20's.

The problem is that it's a bad decision, business-wise, health-wise (men take divorce way worse than women, it removes their raison d'etre, whereas women maintain custody and their own purpose) and emotions-wise. I'm not a fucking plowhorse, I'm a FUCKING HUMAN BEING WITH FEELINGS AND EVERYTHING.
>>
>>127594593
Speak for yourself then, I've never gone into a serious relationship for it to fuck up, but it has happened.
You're not proving anything by posting endless sensationalist articles. Women like that are in papers like the daily mail because they are an abnormal minority. They are for the middle classes of Britain to sneer at and feel better about themselves.
>>
Becuase hoes are hoes no need for a useless whore to take my money and children when she divorces
>>
>>127595250
>those men who "need" women are just trying to replace their mother, it's called "male mother need"
It's not about needing women. It's about enjoying the better things in life. I don't need a lot of things, but they make life more enjoyable and fulfilling. I could be single if I had to, but I don't need to be.

As for the rest, don't marry then. You don't need to marry to have a relationship. And women can't just take all your things and children on a whim, depends on the circumstances. A mate of mine got custody of his children. And I knew it wouldn't end well for him from the moment he got with her.
But again, you're presupposing doom before the you even left the finish line.
>>
a bunch of useless whore imo lmao which is tru
>>
sad how more than half my syblings uncles are now unmarried after so long. im just gonna pass fuck that shit
>>
just so they can leave and remarry or get reacquainted as i like to hehe lol waste of time
>>
File: 10-stereotypes-montana-1.jpg (44KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
10-stereotypes-montana-1.jpg
44KB, 640x462px
>>127595351
>I've never gone into a serious relationship for it to fuck up, but it has happened.

It's OK, we're all gullible at times. I'm suggesting you stop behaving in ways which are evidently destructive.

>You're not proving anything by posting endless sensationalist articles.

I've proven more than you have. Please, feel free to demonstrate how this behavior is abnormal or minority.

Or are you simply still gullible and just repeating things that your family, friends, and pol has told you?
>>
File: 1493854993053.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493854993053.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>127595896
>It's not about needing women. It's about enjoying the better things in life. I don't need a lot of things, but they make life more enjoyable and fulfilling. I could be single if I had to, but I don't need to be.

The majority of men need women to feel validated, or in proxy by status-seeking with good titles for their job, fast cars and expensive clothes. You're basing your happiness on the happiness of another person. And believe me, when she isn't happy you're going to feel it.

>>127595896
>You don't need to marry to have a relationship. And women can't just take all your things and children on a whim, depends on the circumstances.

Holy shit you're bluepilled, enjoy family court when you have a rough patch and lose a job or something and she moves on to fuck some other guy. Maybe it's different over there in bongistan but over here women have a 99% of retaining custody as long as they aren't complete druggie degenerates.

>>127595896
>But again, you're presupposing doom before the you even left the finish line.

Flip a coin. That's literally the chances of your marriage going down in flames. I hope you have a backup plan. I'm not being pessimistic, I'm being pragmatic.

I have a woman I fuck and have absolutely no emotional connection with. It's fucking great, all of the pussy with none of the baggage.

If I want actual companionship I'll just get a dog. At least it won't divorce me.
>>
>>127596766
Didn't fall for anything, she wasn't suitable to me and I wasn't suitable for her. So I ended it and moved on.
I'm happily married, and very content with life, thank you very much.
And anything I've said is derived from my own experience and observations of people, culture, history, etc. The only people here repeating soundbites are mgtow faggots.
>>
>>127596917
>as long as they aren't complete druggie degenerates.

Even you know that is false.
>>
File: 1493689192558.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493689192558.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>127597217
It really depends on the state, where I am here in Florida you're totally correct, but anywhere in the Midwest and the guy will win every time because the kids actually do come first.

With that said you do have to play as dirty as the woman you're going up against or you'll lose no matter what.
>>
>>127597150
>B-but I don't have anything to back up my nonsense claims!

Sounds like I was correct in calling your ideology a fraud.
>>
>>127551476
mgtow is more of a bowel movement
>>
>>127578194

Give him a buzzcut, tell him to loose the shirt , do some exersize/ play sports and get him to keep focusing in school

Do you faggots really autistic enough to think people cannor learn or change, let alone be redpilled ( i e awoken and made aware of the oppressive leftist chains that are forcing males to be mindless and naive)

> but muh strawman right out of jewish propaganda
> men are incapable of taking care of themselves
>>
>>127596917
>The majority of men need women to feel validated, or in proxy by status-seeking with good titles for their job, fast cars and expensive clothes. You're basing your happiness on the happiness of another person. And believe me, when she isn't happy you're going to feel it.

Then be the majority of men then, do it for the right reasons you've arrived at yourself. When it comes to that, you understand the problem and you fix it. Likewise, if I'm not happy, she knows what needs doing. Called being an adult and using your brain.

>Holy shit you're bluepilled, enjoy family court when you have a rough patch and lose a job or something and she moves on to fuck some other guy. Maybe it's different over there in bongistan but over here women have a 99% of retaining custody as long as they aren't complete druggie degenerates.
First couple of years we were together, I didn't earn any money whatever. And she knew it would be like that. She's still richer than me, because of her family, so if she wanted to be with me because of money, she chose the wrong man. All you're doing is constructing an abstract woman, with the worst possible characteristics, and then drawing conclusions and opinions from that.

And I don't give a flying shit this or that pill. All I care about is an examination of the facts with the least amount of bias possible.

>Flip a coin.
50% rate meme. As previously mentioned, that stat includes all marriages in society, including people that have divorced several times, people in prison, low educated, drug addicts, mentally ill, and everything else you can imagine. This is what is known as a pop fact in statistics, a stat derived from shoddy methodology that shocks people and becomes popular. The real divorce rate can only be found by controlling for variables, such as race, age, income, education, location, and so forth. Anything else is bunk and worthless.
>>
>>127598378
Don't be the majority of men*
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>127550839

MGTOW is part of a program targeting Men to destroy Family's and Birth Rates in the West.

Did a thread on it, which you can find here:

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>127598736

Oh fuck off already schizo
>>
>this thread

I thought roleplaying wasn't allowed on 4chan
>>
>>127599164
I should get an award if you think I'm role playing.
>>
File: youtried.png (498KB, 1600x1523px)
youtried.png
498KB, 1600x1523px
>>127600345
>I should get an award

Here you go!

Also, making up some extreme "personal case" where a woman associates with a man who has less resources than her and then forming a nonsense ideology around that one extreme case (while ignoring all other cases) is the opposite of unbiased.

>>127598378
>if she wanted to be with me because of money, she chose the wrong man.

>All I care about is an examination of the facts with the least amount of bias possible.
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.