[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me the Far Cry 5 controversy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 42

I'm currently playing MGS 5 where you have to kill Russian comrades and I've been enjoying the game a lot. Explain to me why is it so outrageous to kill some American rednecks in a video game? We killed black people in previous Far Cries and nobody so much as winked.

As a Christian, it saddens me that they used the Last Supper painting for the game poster, but I don't see a problem with the antagonists being some Christian sect. In real life, some of them actually could use a ass-kicking.

I actually stopped playing The Stick of Truth at the moment where you had to kill the Canadian Bishop, because it offended my feelings as a Christian, but in case of Far Cry 5 I don't a see an offence yet.

Explain to me where I'm wrong?
>>
You should play games made by slavs and japanese only.
>>
>>127549897
Ameriburgers can't handle the bantz. They're known world wide as crybabies.
>>
>>127549897
You didn't HAVE to kill them you know. People hate it because it's not about the killing, it's about the presented image.
>>
>>127549897
I wouldn't mind it if the reverse was treated equally.

If it was an islamist cult it would be deemed bigoted and ubisoft would get fucked hard by the media.
>>
>>127550360
What about the Germans being portrayed as degenerate scum in every other game (I'm playing the New Order now too)? Or about all pirates and bandits in previous Far Cries being blck people?

Do you think their feeling are not offended?

I'm not even starting to talk about Russian Mafia in every American game and movie :D
>>
>>127550635
Maybe you're right, because I currently can't remember any game where you need to kill islamists.
>>
>>127549897
Meh
Is a cult, and Ubisoft really hate cultist , scientologist and all that stuff
The christian one is the black guy

And americans just get triggered about fucking everything these days
If this is like FC4 it will be a great game
>>
File: (((Far Cry 5))).jpg (1MB, 1089x1440px) Image search: [Google]
(((Far Cry 5))).jpg
1MB, 1089x1440px
I keep saying this. Far Cry heroes always end up being shitty and the villains end up showing redeeming qualities, ESPECIALLY Pagan Min. Give it time before you make a value judgement. However...
>>127550141
Juan does make a good point here

>>127550728
New Order also lets you play as the ultimate Aryan ubermensch though and also lets you know that Jews totally control the world.
>>
>>127549897

because it's based around religion.

They choose christians because they know they couldn't based a game off of fanatic muslims.

Like seriously, whats more plausible.
>>
>>127551542
I don't really understand why I should only play games made by japanese and slavs. As i said, I'm playing MGS5 now (produced by Konami) and you have to kill a lot of Russkies there. Not sure what good games slavs made, though.
>>
the game is quite obviously a cartoonish leftist agitprop, same as mafia 3 and outlast 2. it's politically charged, morally condescending, it demonizes specific religious and racial group and clearly takes sides. something you didn't see in far cry 2 where both warring factions were evil.

are you working in ubisoft pr department?
>I'm currently playing MGS 5
>I've been enjoying the game a lot
oh you're just a casual pleb with absence of taste
>>
So this is basically an all out war in the state of Montana in the functioning US without mobilization of the national guard and hundreds of state troopers?
>>
>>127551734
The antagonists are not exactly Christians. One of the protagonists is a priest though and he wears a proper cross (the antagonists' cross is somewhat different in shape). I don't care if I have to kill a Christian cult memebrs. It's like killing Jehovah wintesses, no?
>>
File: justbants.jpg (79KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
justbants.jpg
79KB, 680x680px
>>127550728
Germans are degenerate scum though, I don't understand your point.
>>
>>127551792
Witcher 3 is polish, but they arent niggerslavs like your lot, so you decide
>>
>>127551928
Why? Is MGS5 a "bad taste"? What;s a good game then?
>>
>>127551792
Witcher is the obvious example. Also >>127533516

Also, Skullface is totally George Soros and I'm not even joking. We say go to the Japanese because the west is condemning "Evil whitey" they're putting him on a pedestal and don't care about hurting feelings with "offensive" material.
>>
>>127552134
Witcher 3 is a good game, not arguing that.
>>
>>127552177
The game isn't even finished, and the story is complete shit. Go play MGS2.
>>
>>127552177
a pretentious "cinematic" diarrhea with more cutscenes than actual gameplay? mgs is splinter cell for plebs
>>
>>127552403
>more cutscenes than actual gameplay?

Isn't there around 50 missions in the game, not including side operations?
>>
>>127552403
Got that backwards, Sergei.
>>
>>127550902
>call of duty
>>
>>127549897
MGS5 is only half a game :(

It was good while it lasted, but its pretty obvious it wasn't finished.
>>
>>127552742
Well, I'm not there yet, so it's still pretty satisfying for me :D
>>
File: 1486256140426.jpg (179KB, 500x750px)
1486256140426.jpg
179KB, 500x750px
>>127549897
because you're trying to hard to rationalize it as if it were real

analyze it as is
why did the creators think this was a good idea?
why only a few months after Trump won and tensions in america between white people and minorities are at an all time high?
or when Muslim acceptance is a big topic?

it's hard to imagine that it's just a coincidence and there's no political agenda
and if there is a political agenda it's obvious that it's an attempt to paint white people and christians as evil bigots that are bullying all the poor muslims and non-white people
>>
Can any Germans confirm or deny that they are offended when there are German Nazis in every other American game?
>>
>>127549897

>We killed black people in previous Far Cries and nobody so much as winked.

Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>127552715
CoD hasn't been about killing muslims for years now, last one was Modern Warfare 2 and even there it's not even the main antagonist. So that makes CoD 4 the last one.
>>
>>127549897
because american niggers cant distinguish between fiction and reality.
>monkey see, monkey do
they get to play a nigger in a game with the objective of killing what are essentially trump supporters in their eyes, they think that's what theyre being told to do IRL.
The same shit happened when GTA hit the shelves, except the precedence here is much more directed and overt.
Nobody is REALLY worked up though. The last supper reference is pretty offensive, but here, christians are ALWAYS getting smashed like this. its everyone else that cant take the shit they themselves should've out.
>>
>>127549897
Its the timing. Anything "left" is put on a fucking pedestal with its dick sucked and given a free gold dildo in our media. Anything "right" is "muh racism"or "muh uneducated" demonized, satirized, ridiculed blah blah blah and its not enough we have to endure it 24/7 on news/movies/tv shows/music/all pop culture... but now its in vidya and yes sjw shit was in vidya but now we are simulating killing them. Its obvious jew bullshit. Its tiresome. I hope the game tanks. Fuck (((ubisoft))) and fuck farcry
>>
>>127552923
Okay, I agree with you when you put it this way. But what I think is if I was a black person I would be offended that every thug in previous Far Cries was black. Now, when it's white people's turn to be portrayed as extremists, why can't they just swallow it as blacks did before?
>>
/pol/ is just mad that the Christians they fight so hard against are portrayed as rightwingers.
>>
>>127550728
Timing asswipe. WWII was 70+ years ago. Rightwing anything/christians are under attack daily.
>>
>>127549897
this is like making a holocaust game DURING the fucking holocaust, fuck off back to your cave Ivan
>>
>>127553464
the holocaust pretty much WAS a game, lampshade.
>>
File: 1493662485305.jpg (182KB, 964x763px) Image search: [Google]
1493662485305.jpg
182KB, 964x763px
>>127551734
>They choose christians because they know they couldn't based a game off of fanatic muslims.
what?
>COD4
>MW2
>SpecOps
>all delta force games
>BF3
>some splinter cell games
>and a million of other games

Do you even know how many games run a "fanatic muslims in the middle east" story?
it's fucking washed up and dried by now, it's not original anymore, that's why it's not used anymore
>>
>>127553262
Probably because most feral blacks are criminals and white extremists are non-existent. Kikes using media/entertainment to warp reality of the goyim again.
>>
It literally has nothing to do with Americans being depicted as villains (which we have been many times in the past, such as Modern Warfare 2, without as much as a peep). It's about the media attempting to force a non-existent parallel between Islamic extremism and Christian extremism, to take heat off the connection between Islam and terrorism. They cannot come up with real world parallels so they have to invent them out of thin air in fiction, as we see happen time and time again, until it is burned into the mainstream subconscious that there probably might be some eval alt-right white power Christian nazis hiding in the woods with guns or something.

Islam is NEVER placed under scrutiny in video games. Anytime Islamic terrorism is presented, it is depicted in a faceless manner, with zero connection to the religious motivations behind the attacks.

>>127553002
Yeah, OP must have missed all the liberal tears far cry 3 generated.
>>
>>127552403
>"cinematic" diarrhea with more cutscenes than actual gameplay?
While MGSV actually tries to be pretentious, it's actually has more gameplay than cutscenes. That said gameplay is a borefest for most of time, since mostly it's running through empty fields for hundreds of meters to another small outpost for 90 hours.
>>127552177
Wait for """chapter""" 2 and you'll realize the game's faults.
>>
>>127553262
it's really all in the timing

and if the enemies in this game were a bunch of stereotypical rapper/ganster type people with a white protagonist im sure there would be much greater outrage then there is now
>>
>>127553128
Except you killed secular arabs in cod 4. That bad guy arab leader was based on assad / sadam, not some terrorist.
>>
Americans usually are bunch of hypocrite crybabies who go "muh free speech" until their precious feelings get hurt.
>>
>>127553517
Spec ops is about killing americans though, not muslims.
>>
>>127553626
>Islam is NEVER placed under scrutiny in video games. Anytime Islamic terrorism is presented, it is depicted in a faceless manner, with zero connection to the religious motivations behind the attacks.
hahahahah what

do you want me to list you all the games where you're fighting an islamic guerrilla? there's a boatload of them
>>
>>127553893
the insurgents were the ones you kill the most though, americans were only like 30 percent of your kill count
>>
File: 1436385023858.jpg (39KB, 599x530px) Image search: [Google]
1436385023858.jpg
39KB, 599x530px
>>127549897
Friendly reminder that if you are calling yourself christian and aren't a member of the roman catholic church, you are an heretic and should burned at the stake
>>
>>127553626
Exactly this. If this game came out ten years ago no one would have cared about the theme. But because the media keeps painting this "White christian extremist" picture it comes of in bad taste.
>>
>>127549897

russians are used to russians being bad guys in media

americans are never the bad guys so sayeth my western brainwashing
>>
>>127554008
>muh pagan rituals
>muh idol worship
>muh saint intercession
>muh marry worship
>muh pope is infallible
>muh ignore the Bible completely and just do whatever the hell we want because tradition
wew lad
>>
>>127549897
your russian you are supposed to be the baddies and america is the goodies
>>
>>127553925
List the ones where religion is their main motivation.
>>
File: IMG_2059.jpg (86KB, 960x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2059.jpg
86KB, 960x608px
The more Christianity is relentlessly attacked by the dregs of society, the more I contemplate going to church and begoming ordodoxx out of pure Edgelord contrarianism.
>>
>>127549897
Ameritards think that instead of chirstian cult it should be islamic cult in the middle of United States
>>
>>127554087
>White christian extremist
Those don't exist in reality maybe in some Bolsheviks psychotic head.
>>
>>127553981
Can't remember much about it but wasn't the first half mostly killing shitskins and the second half mostly killing muricans?
>>
>>127550728
>Germans being portrayed as degenerate scum in every other game
Nazi Germans
regular Germans often get portrayed as normal good intelligent guys, like in Metal Gear Rising or Far Cry 3
>>
>>127549897
The controversy is obvious viral marketing by the publishers

Fact is back water America might be a pretty damn interesting setting
>>
>>127554207
Fucking all of them because their flags are always the same old black flag with the shahada on it.
>>
>>127549897

>I actually stopped playing The Stick of Truth at the moment where you had to kill the Canadian Bishop

You know that you didn't have to kill the bishop, right?
>>
>>127551542
1 was good rest always fall apart after a few hours. Always.
>>
>>127554273
R A R E ?
>>
>>127554410
R E D D I T???
>>
>>127554347
that isn't
>list you all the games where you're fighting an islamic guerrilla
at best it's a middle eastern military force. usually nameless
>>
>>127554273
That's actually not too far from plausible. We've had indian new age cults back in the day why not muslim terrorist cults?
>>
>>127549897

lets make this simple.

Ubisoft:

watch dogs 2, has a trans sidekick and they make fun of trump's "make america great again" slogan

farcry 5, they are mocking "conservatives" or the "alt right"

it's liberal pandering and therefore garbage
>>
>>127551988
>says others are degenerate scum
>posts pic glorifying the deliberate killing of thousands of them by people who are genetically and culturally close to them while doing so
>>
>>127554445
no
>>
>>127549897
I wouldn't be bothered by it if Ubisoft found it acceptable to caricaturize all groups in the same way, which is not the case.
All other Far Cry games are set in fictional regions and you aren't killing the natives, 90% of the time you're fighting foreign mercenaries.
Caricaturizing other religions / ethnicities has been super haram in vido games for quite a while now, apparently the same protections don't apply to rural Americans.

the game is basically a bunch of leafs going
>hahaha drumphtards amirite?
>>
>>127554474
>>127554273
should be mexican drug cartels imo
>>
>>127549897
It looks like shameless pandering to the left. All the categories that appear to apply to the antagonists (white, christian, rural america, etc.) already have to deal with being demonized by the media on a daily or weekly basis, it gets pretty fucking old after a while. If you buy it and enjoy it, that's fine, but I'll be voting with my wallet and let the devs know this isn't the kind of game imagery I want in my video games.

Its possible I'm overreacting and the game won't pander to the left like I think, but from what I've seen so far it looks bad, I'd be happy to be wrong though.
>>
>>127553262

Cause honestly these games are clinging to some form of realism. But the reality of whose committing the crime isn't favorable to them.

I agree 'about le ebil Russians' meme in games btw. The time I can remember where I had no problem killing white Americans was in something like Splinter Cell Conviction. Because that plot made sense, and you could tell there was little political statement to it.
>>
if christians created a game where you were a Hizbollah or Hamas operative in israel killing IDF faggots and your final boss was natenyahu the developers would see law suit after law suit and countless letters and mails of threat on life.

but sadly christians are

a.too stupid to make a good game

b. cheek turning no ballers.

Im glad I left this dumb desert religion of cowards and idiots.
>>
>>127554565
In Montana? Should be southern border then, but i'd prefer voodoo negroes cult in New Orleans
>>
>>127553925
Try reading my post next time, shitskin. Sure, after the modern warfare craze took off, tons of first person military shooters became towel head shooting galleries, but it was always depicted in a very generic manner. The games would never go into the deeper motivations of the terrorists nor would they depict religious iconography. Eventually, shooting shit skins became problematic in video game culture, and it started to fall out of fashion, replaced mostly by the eval Russians/chinese trope.
>>
>>127554568
militias do tend to attract some seriously cringe scum though
>>127554682
mexican drug cartels are everywhere in the US. its an exponentially growing problem actually
>>
File: LEL those stuppid redneks.jpg (30KB, 475x324px) Image search: [Google]
LEL those stuppid redneks.jpg
30KB, 475x324px
>>127549897
The problem is that Ubisoft has a track record of shoehorning leftist propaganda into their games and that it's obvious they're triggered due to Donald winning.

Otherwise it would be just a coincidence and a preference the antagonists are Christians. But this makes it just the more obvious, they're extremists who shouldn't be able to have an impact on the minds of millions of young people.

Montana is a pointless, boring place for an open world (although Far Cry open worlds are procedurally generated anyway, so not even a Edo period Japan could make their games interesting).

They depict the people as dumb rednecks, however, Montana is actually one of the smartest states. It's insulting and baseless.
>>
>>127550902
For half the campaign, Operation Flashpoint: Red River
The start of the campaign is all about hunting down Jihad fighters in Tajikistan, then swaps over to the Chinks.
>>
>>127554832
I just wish everyone who buys western shit games (especially Bethesda, Blizzard, Ubisoft, Sony) and supports this propaganda but still consideres himself redpilled and browses /pol/ gets super ass cancer.
>>
>>127549897
Because red-neck-beard trumpftards are special snowflakes and need a safe space.
>>
File: 5353456.jpg (129KB, 914x505px) Image search: [Google]
5353456.jpg
129KB, 914x505px
>>127554952
>>
File: ubisoft mad because elections.jpg (724KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ubisoft mad because elections.jpg
724KB, 1920x1080px
>>127555038
>>
I wonder if Greg "BodySlam-CongressMan" Gianforte will be the main villain
>>
>>127553262
Because, do you think it was about race or religion in the previous Far Cries? No it wasn't. It was about describing gang terror or criminal organizations. It was all about some weird underworld occult shit. And now? Why would they use the KKK in a rural setting? Why not prison gangs such as the Aryan Brotherhood, which I'd agree on for a game.
The KKK is a laughing matter in term of domestic terrorism. If they wanted to use that platform, why not go to the middle east and fight against current domestic terrorism (ISIS)?
>>
>>127553517
Pure bullshit, none of those games name the baddies as 'Muslims'.

MW goes out of its way to tell you that the bad guys in that unnamed Middle Eastern country are political terrorists, their religion never comes up. none of the enemies are allahu akbaring at you.
MW2 only has one Afghanistan section, and you're only killing American black ops soldiers
in Spec Ops: The Line, the Dubai natives wear Western clothing and listen to classic rock and again, there's no mention of their religion
in BF3 the Iranians you fight are soldiers from a military coup against the Islamic Republic

apart from grand strategies where pretty much all historical states are represented, you never fight 'Muslim extremists', it's always political terrorists
>>
>>127554952
I'm pretty happy with buying Bethesda's Fallout titles, even if they aren't perfect. Prey is fun to watch and looks fun to play but don't want to spend money on it.
Other than that, I don't buy any of those mentioned devs games.

I'm still red pilled, I just like muh fallout.
Eat shit.
>>
>>127549897
Lets hope modders will do their thing and create a mod which changes churches into mosques, Christians into ISIS muslims etc.
Just like in Stellaris, when modder created Whites only mod, and entire company went apeshit.
>>
File: NO MORE COSERVATISM - ubisoft.png (868KB, 1024x755px) Image search: [Google]
NO MORE COSERVATISM - ubisoft.png
868KB, 1024x755px
>>127555075
>>
>>127549897
Im currently replaying FC2
I love gunning down niggers with a AKM
>>
File: 1496014021965.jpg (1MB, 1784x2528px) Image search: [Google]
1496014021965.jpg
1MB, 1784x2528px
Butthurt amerifats get triggered because they read a post on /pol/ saying it's anti-christian without actually doing some research and realizing that christians are the good guys.
>>
>>127551988
>americans, who destroyed the west and let the jews in power, calling others degenerate

Get's me every time.
>>
>>127554952

Is Bethesda that bad? I mean Blizzard, Ubisoft and Bioware I get but, where was Bethesda pushing that shit heavy? Talking about Preston Garvey from Fallout3?
>>
File: ztzrt.jpg (201KB, 959x779px) Image search: [Google]
ztzrt.jpg
201KB, 959x779px
>>127555173
All Bethesda Fallout games are absolutely horrible video games, so it doesn't even make sense, besides supporting leftist propaganda studios.
>>
>>127550902
In the Soldier of Fortune you, as an American merc hired by the govt, have to aid the KLA (muslim Kosovo Liberation Army) and kill serbs… Burgers and islamists weren’t alway enemies as post - 9/11 brainwashing suggests.
>>
File: WE WUZ.jpg (167KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ.jpg
167KB, 1600x1200px
>>127555188

>>127555220
This. Ubisoft are the good guys, too.
>>
File: Happy Merchant - Thalmor.jpg (68KB, 550x585px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Merchant - Thalmor.jpg
68KB, 550x585px
>>127554952
>Bethesda
>not redpilled

Fallout 4 and ESPECIALLY Skyrim basically made the International Jew the villains.
>>
>>127555075

holy shit that's racist as fuck

even more racist to the niggers,shitskins and yeloow gooks than to white people as it is delivering the zionist message that "we will mix all your blood together.

kikes are so fucking stupid they dont even realize it.
>>
Seems like a lot of triggered's are here.

It seems to be about a Christian sect (cult), not normal garden variety Christians.

I think many on Pol are becoming what they have hated for so long.

Would be fucking awesome if they did one against jihads though.
>>
>>127555276
no. the enemies were germans. it was also multiplayer, so essentially a two way street. one 'chapter' if you will was in kosovo
>>
>>127555572
haha horseshoe theory checkmate racists.
>>
>>127555323
Okay?

Have fun being mad at a video game that isn't even mocking any of your beliefs.
>>
>>127555327
>Tracey Thompson, spokeswoman for Bethesda Softworks, said, “We are a global company with employees of every race, gender, ethnicity, religion, and sexual orientation. As such, we will always support diversity and acceptance over division and exclusion.”

Stop being retarded. Fallout 4 also was a horrible piece of shit with the most retarded RPG story ever and low blows to automation.
>>
>>127555572
nobody here is triggered you idiot. were discussing the issue is that yes, theyre clearly christians, yet there are no other games like this that target a specific religious organization.
>>
>>127555572
Christian extremists wave around 'Abortion Is Murder' signs
Muslim extremists organize mass beheadings
I don't see any games about Muslim extremists
>>
>>127549897

Yeah I'm with you. I don't really get it either. I was extremely skeptical up until the point that I saw the trailers. I, too, thought it was going to be a "kill bad guys but this time it's white, God-fearing, gun-owning Americans" but the trailer shows 2 country bumpkins and a priest ready to kick ass and take names to get their community back. Far Cry 3 and 4 both got shit for being controversial (which is intended because discussion moves copies) but the timing of this one seems relatively poor, which I can't really fault them for because the game has probably been in development for fucking years and the topic was a little less touchy back then.
>>
File: 1495839156979.png (885KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495839156979.png
885KB, 1200x675px
Jesus Christ, I could understand people defending Ubisoft's propaganda if their games were good, but they are fucking horrible in every way. What a terrible human being you must be....

>>127555745
Are you actually mentally retarded or is it your confirmation bias that makes you just ignore this >>127555188 or this >>127555038, this >>127555075, this >>127554952, this >>127555810 and pic related?

How is it not mocking my beliefs calling Trump's entry ban for people from countries with high terrorist activity a "Muslim ban", supporting trannies, supporting feminism, white genocide, implying Karl Marx benefitted us and walls are evil?

You are the reason why Germany is done for.
>>
>>127549897
Autism.
>>
>>127555745
presenting christians in the 'last supper' pose is sort of a shot at christian blasphemy in that they believe they ARE god. so there's kind of a swipe at christians right on the cover
>>
>>127555938
That is Christian fundamentalism not extremism.
>>
Ubisoft marketing. It's generic manufactured outrage to promote their shitty game.
>>
>>127555938
also this, kikes and their atheist leftist mobs will not pick on people who will go after them on fatwahs and jihads because in reality they are fucking cowards

instead they will push around pussy assed cross worshippers who have been brought up to turn cheeks and worship a kike on a stick
>>
>>127556039
So? What's anti-christian about Far Cry 5?
>>
>>127555810
So? They their shit under the radar. You could write off Fallout 4 as "coincidence" if it wasn't for all the blatant parallels shown in Skyrim:
>villains have a superiority complex
>use controlled opposition
>want to preserve their culture while destroying others
>hate the addition of a human Messiah to the "canon" religion

Todd Howard is hiding his true power, whatever you may think of it.
>>127555188
Link to the actual page?
>>
>>127556170

Literally nothing. One of the protagonists is a priest who sheds his cloak to buy a sword to defend his flock. (Metaphorically of course). It's just shit timing.
>>
Funny how most agenda pushing games always fall short and be forgotten althoughout. Even it shittily made. ie. Me:Andromeda and Mafia 3. No surprise if this meet the same faith too. Maybe the only thing that will save this game is the gameplay. But let alone the setting, what shit we going to do? We got jungle, african terrian, island hopping, and mountains. From the looks of it, there ain't nothing much to do on Montana that to kill those evil white Christian conservatives? Now I sympathize with the whites being branded as such when they did so much in the modern world.
>>
File: russian-ukranian-games.jpg (2MB, 3450x3450px) Image search: [Google]
russian-ukranian-games.jpg
2MB, 3450x3450px
Ubisoft are shit and people should stop buying their crappy games
>>
>>127556122
Theyre not christians though
>>
>>127549897
>I'm currently playing MGS 5 where you have to kill Russian comrades

you don't have to kill anyone
>>
>>127556039

>>127556170
It's the message and how people with low IQ receive it. Pic related. And Ubisoft absolutely knows what they're doing since they hate Trump, they hate you, they hate conservatism, they hate the alt-right and they pretty much hate whites at this point.

>>127556213
Please spare me the nitpicking and "see, those are totally supposed to be Jews!" nonsense.
>>
>>127556343
catholics, whatever you get the point
>>
>>127556127
nah.
by and large, that's the most extreme Christians get so i'll call them Christian extremists.
there's that one guy who shot up a Planned Parenthood but i'm not even sure he named a religious motive
>>
File: 1495702668443.jpg (93KB, 533x778px) Image search: [Google]
1495702668443.jpg
93KB, 533x778px
>>127556405
>Pic related.
>>
>>127555275
I enjoy Fallout.
>>
>>127554497
>>127555232
sometimes goyim are too dumb even for our liking.
>>
>>127556295

Holy fuck quit parroting shit. The protagonists are the actual conservative, god-fearing Americans. The story is about how totalitarian fundamentalists take over an area and the freedom-loving conservatives and Christians rise up and kick them out.

One of the main protagonists is a priest that quotes the bible before donning body armor and wielding an xboxhueg revolver.
>>
>>127549897
Look, I like classical arts, but putting Last Supper into every fucking thing is just stupid.
It's not like there are tons of other famous paintings they could use.
>>
>>127556428
>that's the most extreme Christians get so i'll call them Christian extremists.
true leftist moron right here
>>
>>127555810
As bad of an RPG as it is, its still fun to play.
>>
File: 1495867974947.jpg (58KB, 583x310px) Image search: [Google]
1495867974947.jpg
58KB, 583x310px
>tfw this backfires horribly
>>
>>127549897
Why did you hack our election motherfucker
>>
>>127556405
Oh no a black guy in muh video games, this never happened before the election!
>>
>>127556554
>>127556496
if that's the case i might buy it.
>>
File: ubicuck.jpg (117KB, 1316x335px) Image search: [Google]
ubicuck.jpg
117KB, 1316x335px
>>127556246
And it's a black guy, right? And it surely is a coincidence how all the "badass" Ubisoft propagatonists are black since the elections.

Ubisoft are /ourguys/.

Jesus, cuckchan /pol/ is horrible. 4chan as a whole truly isn't different from NeoGAF at this point.

>>127556645
Why are you even on /pol/?
>>
>>127549897
Plenty of games have us killing Americans. We don't give a shit about that. FC5 was clearly financed by (((them))) to push the MSM narrative. It's the timing. If this was released 2 years ago nobody would have noticed.
>>
>>127551792
The only good games are now in history. Russian gamedev went completely to shithouse and now only produces MMO/browser free-to-play scummery. Ukrainian gamedev is also legendary, not sure how they are now, but I doubt they are in a good place. There are plenty of our guys working in various studios all over the world, though I don't consider it to be good news.

Space Rangers 1/2
Blietzkrieg
Etherlords
Mechanoids
Oпepaция Silent Storm
Heroes of Might and Magic V

I'm sure there also some I forgot about.
>>
File: tales_of_the_holohoax_th-umb.png (866KB, 618x768px) Image search: [Google]
tales_of_the_holohoax_th-umb.png
866KB, 618x768px
same thing like with any other ww2 game
>>
my only regret is walton goggins not being the vilain or the hero
>>
>>127556730
>choose to not get mad at video games for having a black character ingame (something they had since ps1)
>WHY ARE YOU ON POOOOOL REEEE PLEASE BE OUTRAGED JUST LIKE ME!
>>
>>127556745
see
>>127556335
>>
>>127556701

Watch the trailers, they look pretty badass. I will probably get it and I skipped Far Cry 4 because imo you fought for the wrong team.

>>127556730

He happens to be black. They're is also the magnitudes more badass average Joe hunter guy (a white guy) who mounts a fucking gatling cannon to his floatplane to kill bad guys. There is also the conservative qt who uses her bar to manufacture Molotov cocktails.

Floatplane with cannons.
Qt with Molotovs.

You really need to get the fuck over yourself. You could have a black man be the main character that does nothing but lynch mizzies and scream the 14 words all game and it would still be "cuckshit"
>>
>>127555276
>>127554836
>>127552715
You 3 really need to learn how to spot sarcasm, there is plenty of games were you kill rag heads, Insurgency being one where you can even be them.

>>127554497
What was the Blitz? You got off lightly, Dresden should have been the example set for future bombing campaigns of every city 'german' city.
>>
>>127556745

What about Graviteam. (Warning, only fun if you suffer from brutally crippling autism)
>>
>>127557017
you can be sure the dude with the plane will be gay
>>
>>127552934
Not offended but it feels weird that Nazis are portrayed as bad guys while in reality they were the good guys.
>>
I have no idea, I don't remember /pol/ chimping out this hard about Battlefield Hardline, ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk34yU1BGi ) and it was a blatant anti-right hit piece.
>>
File: cuck dogs.jpg (398KB, 1692x791px) Image search: [Google]
cuck dogs.jpg
398KB, 1692x791px
There are people on /pol/, no, right here in this thread, who see these pictures and still buy this game and give Ubisoft money and support leftist propaganda:

>>127554832
>>127554952
>>127555038
>>127555075
>>127555188
>>127555275
>>127555323
>>127556039
>>127556437

Case example: >>127556895
Nitpicking one single thing. Denies it's a weird coincidence suddenly all their protagonists are black since the election (when Watch Dogs 2 literally had Trump as the final villain), ignores how diversity is not selling and Watch Dogs 2 sold even less copies than the original which makes it obvious Ubisoft is not even doing it for the money.

>>127557017
Cool. Sounds badass, man. I'm getting it on release day. Can't wait to explore this generic, empty, procedurally generated world and horrible casual shooter gameplay like in the other Far Cry games anyway.
>>
>>127557157

I'll take that bet.
>>
>>127557201

>procedurally generated
>empty

Far Cry has been a lot of things, the first is blatantly false and the second is a pretty silly accusation.
>>
>>127556534
groups like the Westboro Baptist Chruch are at the extreme end of the Christian spectrum, therefore they're the extremists
it's just that Christian extremists don't go around blowing people up

i won't use the word 'fundamentalism' because that would define their beliefs instead of their actions and i'm not familiar with those
>>
File: 1495998871936.jpg (465KB, 1008x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1495998871936.jpg
465KB, 1008x1079px
>>127557201
The protagonist isn't even black in Far Cry 5 lmao
>>
>>127557201
>Watch Dogs 2 sold even less copies than the original
That's because original was over hyped literal shit broken at release, not because of "diversity". People don't buy games because of politics.
>>
File: 1495904893452.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1495904893452.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>127557201
>Watch Dogs 2 sold even less copies than the original which makes it obvious Ubisoft is not even doing it for the money.

Because the first one was shit and generally not liked? So why would it sell well?
>>
>>127549897
It's just a bunch of leddit faggots getting triggered. If you are going to talk about subversion at least wait and see after you actually play the goddamn game first.
>>
>>127549897
There really should not be any controversy. I can understand that the imagery used could flare the emotions of some given its basis off some Christian themes but the summary of the game Ubisoft released stated that the group is a doomsday cult that takes over the small county in Montana after you (the main character) become the deputy sheriff or something. What probably pisses so many off, aside from the way the cult is portrayed, is that this will likely be the first Farcry game where the enemies you fight are exclusively white and religious extremists. I can not remember the basis of Farcry 1 but in 2 the hostiles are all mercenaries of varying ethnicity and the warring factions are politically driven and the location is a made up place in Africa. In 3 you fight both natives and mercenaries and the enemies are pirates and some evil corporate guy. 4 was pretty dope but pretty much everyone you fight is a native of the land and the character you play is also from the country originally. Also, all the locations in the other Farcry games are completely made up except for a very vague idea of where they are (South pacific, Himalayas, Africa) Where as Montana is a very specific location in the US, granted it is a large state but a single county in such a state would be impossible to take over in a violent manner without someone else knowing and the National Guard showing up in 2 hours
>>
>>127557201

Watch_Dogs 2 fell flat because 1 sucked ass and was a 0/10 shit game with a shit plot with shit characters with shit mechanics with shit gameplay with shit graphics that were never fixed.

2 was DOA. Whether you like it or not people don't buy games because of the "massage" in it otherwise every shitty Sarkesian-esque startup that catered to SJWs would be worth billions. People buy games because their kids bitch about wanting games.
>>
>>127553808
MW2 starts with killing insurgents that resemble typical jihadis.
>>
>>127557201
>Ubisoft is not even doing it for the money.
Hardly. Corporations want money and they thought that adding feminism/progressivism would generate money. Apparently they're wrong since feminist comics and movies flop.
>>
>>127557642
Medal of Honor has you killing Taliban.
>>
>>127554491
Even if it wasn't liberal garbage, ubishit haven't made many good games since the ps2 era.
>>
>>127554565
They already made Wildlands, though it's in Bolivia. It's shit though.
>>
>>127557274
Are you actually dumb? The second island in Far Cry 3 is literally just a huge, empty blob without anything interesting to be seen. Same goes for the entire world of Far Cry 4. It looks the same everywhere, clearly wasn't handcrafted, clearly isn't based on any actual conceptual art also is a glitchy piece of shit. You can get one of those buzzers and explore the whole world in 10 minutes, it looks the same everywhere.

Those games are always fucking horrible and I also remember how the mouse acceleration and other things were fucked on PC, so it also played like shit.

>>127557337
>>127557599
Diversity literally doesn't sell, it never did and never will. I even still remember how people outright said they won't buy Prototype 2 because the protagonist is black (people actually dared to be more honest giving opinions, it was a different time).

Only games that are specifically catering to "dudebros" and people with a certain background can pull this off. Ridiculous marketing is helping too. See GTA.
>>
>>127553808

Probably because we had just invaded Iraq 4 years earlier, and the development cycle means that the game probably was thought up 2 years prior or so, which means that it was made to literally mimic real life. Nothing to do with anything.

If I make a game about US black ops fighting an insurgency in "totally not Ukraine" is it because I want to mimic fictional Donbass fighting or do I want to make some grand statement about geopolitics and the threat of entangling alliances?
>>
>>127552827
Have played any of the other ones or is Phantom Pain your first? Particularly MGS 2?
>>
White cults in the south have been a horror trope for time immortal.

Make a game about it, and the "anti-SJW" crowd, who are always bitching about 'snowflakes' crying, are crying the loudest.

Business as usual.
>>
>>127557758
Assassins creed was good. Templars were pretty redpilled and they were basically the good guys while being antagonists.
>>
>>127557698
Ubisoft is clearly so triggered, their main focus isn't even revenue anymore, it's pushing their retarded leftist agenda. Note all those actors, comedians, journalists, authors etc. basically saying fuck off to Trump voters.
>>
>>127557578
>where the enemies you fight are exclusively white
There are black enemies as well. One is even in the cover.

Also I wonder if there have been a game where you fight Muslim solely because of their religion.
>>
>>127557916
It surely hasn't anything to do with this just being the icing on the cake and the fact that Ubisoft has a track record of shoehorning their leftist views into games and literally put trannies, niggers, lesbians in their last AAA game with Trump as the last boss.

>tfw even cuckchan /pol/ is hardly less bluepilled than cuckchan /tv/
>>
>>127550728
What exactly makes the Nazis in New Order degenerates? I mean, they're stereotypical nazis for the most part and the only degenerates I can think of are the prison warden and her boy toy.
>>
>>127557858

Far Cry 3 was fine, p fun, the second island was pretty forced but the first one was pretty full of shit.

As for 4 I already told you I didn't buy it. Different strokes for different folks though, if you don't like it don't buy it.

>diversity doesn't sell
No shit that's what I literally just said. "Messages" don't sell. Also, Battlefield 1 is dropping off like a rock, not because of black soldiers but because the gameplay is shit. It's about gameplay because most people that play games are literally under 18 children, that is the largest audience and largest purchaser of games.
>>
File: Neoreactionary Cat.jpg (77KB, 600x786px) Image search: [Google]
Neoreactionary Cat.jpg
77KB, 600x786px
>>127557698
Most (smart) people hold values beyond the economic. Jews are no exception. Globalism is more important to them than cash.
>>
>>127557858
GTA 5 sold well
Uncharted 4 sold well
>>
>>127557876
>If I make a game about US black ops fighting an insurgency in "totally not Ukraine" is it because I want to mimic fictional Donbass fighting or do I want to make some grand statement about geopolitics and the threat of entangling alliances?

I'd say its because you got approval from the suits and they think you can make something that will please the shareholders.
>>
File: 1455436154750.png (349KB, 1108x555px) Image search: [Google]
1455436154750.png
349KB, 1108x555px
>>127557933
Shouldn't you have better taste in video games being in Japan? How can you even call anything Ubisoft good when Ninja Gaiden exists, Devil May Cry exists, Monster Hunter exists, Zelda and Okami and Kamiya games in general exist?

Guess this pic is true after all.
>>
>>127557718
Too bad they cucked hardcore and patched "Taliban" to "opFor" in multiplayer.
>>
>>127549897
I hate Communists but I still felt bad about killing Russians in MGSV because they were white.

No more brother wars.
>>
>>127558285

Which means money. It's all about money. Money means sales which means cater to people who buy games which means children which means big flashy set pieces with lots of lights and noise. That's all games are unless specifically designed to be otherwise.
>>
>>127557986
Ubisoft is a large corporation that its CEO answers to a board of directors. Sure some of them might be like George Soros but you expect me to believe every single one of them is like that?
>>127558197
Globalism is important to them because it will make them more cash
>>
File: 7348.jpg (75KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
7348.jpg
75KB, 500x488px
>>127558050
Forget video games. You have debts to pay.
>>
>>127549897
Ignoring the fact that you're a shill, the developers seem to be widely playing to both crowd. They appeal to the liberals by depicting the enemy as a bunch of government hating Christians that you get to slaughter, but the good guy NPCs are also anti-government and one of them is a devout preacher.

I think they're covering all their bases here so that no one group is offended enough to not buy it.

I would be really pleased if part of the game included the ATF/FBI as a looming threat; like if you and the locals don't take care of business in time, the Feds will show up and it will be Waco/Ruby Ridge on a county scale.
>>
>>127558409
Well quite. At least in the AAA market. Although I do seem to recall the 21-35 demographic being currently the largest. Maybe I'm misremembering.
>>
>>127558441

Why is he having hair surgery? He looks mean as fuck bald.
>>
>>127558050
Well that settles that then. A nice mix of bad guys to shoot as well!
>>
>>127558513

You aren't wrong, the average gamer is 31 y/o but the largest purchaser of new games is far younger.
>>
>>127549897
Also, you killed roughly 1,000 American soldiers in Spec Ops: the Line, and that game was widely praised.
>>
>>127558336
Japan doesn't make AAA games which I play. I'd rather play stuffs like falcom or toho than those stereotypical Japanese big name games though.
>>
File: watch dogs 2 villain.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
watch dogs 2 villain.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
>>127558221
It's almost like I just addressed GTA (and do we really ignore you're playing a nazi redneck who happens to be by very, very, very far the most famous character of this game?). Uncharted is Jew shit but far from Watch Dogs 2 or Mafia III when it comes to diversity being shoved in your face.

Go play your shitty Ubisoft games and support leftist propaganda and fuck off, Sören. No one cares.

Germany is beyond help anyway.

>>127558435
No one said everyone there is like this. Clearly the most influential people, though (also see this pic >>127556730
). Just look at the new Rabbids leaks which were made for the executive floor to convince the bosses (you were not supposed to see those pictures) with spelling errors and shitty Photoshop all over the place and shit like "NO MORE CONSERVATISM", "CROSSDRESSING, YAY", "BADASS GIRLS WHO CAN DEFEND THEMSELVES!"

Stop being a bluepilled retard.
>>
>>127553262
The previous games' bad guys were multiracial. In Far Cry 3 it was pirates and predominantly white mercenaries. In Far Cry 4 it was Pagan Min's mercenary army of Chinese guys and local recruits.

DESU granted, here the cult is also multiracial, so it isn't as bad as people make it out to be, but the optics are bad. It is clearly a "evil drumpf aupporter" game.
>>
>>127555188
Jesus christ did westerners make this?
>>
File: 1485721621535.png (1MB, 898x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1485721621535.png
1MB, 898x1102px
>>127549897

they are just too sensitive
kinda like feminists who don't play mario or zelda cuz of the princess
>>
>>127558661
I wonder if that's more a result of the rise of casual/mobile gaming. I'd imagine its far easier to convince mummy and daddy to let you buy some $3 piece of shit off the app store than the latest $70 offering on a console.
>>
File: aussie snek.png (200KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
aussie snek.png
200KB, 2000x1333px
>>127558467
>but the good guy NPCs are also anti-government
Source?
>I would be really pleased if part of the game included the ATF/FBI as a looming threat; like if you and the locals don't take care of business in time, the Feds will show up and it will be Waco/Ruby Ridge on a county scale.
That would be great. But I think even greater would be if you were part of a militia fighting against the tyrannical US government.
>>
>>127558687
>The creators of Xanadu, Dragon Slayer, Ys and Brandish aren't considered AAA

Well then who the fuck would ever want to be AAA
>>
>>127549897
>triggered by Stick of Truth
Lmao seriously?? Im a catholic and i found the entire game hilarious. You need to lighten up boyo, its just vidya. Youre not a snowflake, are you?
>>
>>127557288

relatively speaking, sure. but by societal norms, no. I'm pretty sure westboro is rather extremist by any context though. i think they've bombed a few abortion clinics. other than that they protest like assholes at gay and soldier funerals
>>
When you even have to convince people on /pol/ that supporting a company that outright demands more gay, transsexual and colored people in protagonist roles, has Trump as the main villain, depicts Christians as evil rednecks, depicts blacks and Muslims as super intelligent white knight hackers, you know cuckchan is done for.

Just leave this shit place behind already.
>>
>>127549897
Christians dont have time for kid's games.
>>
We are and should be sensitive to the forces of PC polluting gaming since they ruined MSM and probably always owned Hollywood.
Films have always been exploited but when I was a kid at least it was cowboys and Indians, these days it's cowboys and niggers and the cowboys are the villains.
>>
>>127557933
Don't know, I'm bored as fuck playing asscred. Only one I've spent more than 10 hours on is black flag and it was barely even an asscreed game. Like PoP more.
>>
>>127558993

See ya, dude.
>>
File: IMG_0663.jpg (37KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0663.jpg
37KB, 235x300px
>>127559095
>Christians don't have time for children's games.
Offering them candy usually works better
>>
>>127557916
"anti-SJWs" are the original SJWs nigger, i hope you know that. you think people are 'crying' because theyre merely discussing it.

the real problem is nignogs like you that run around talking about how racist everyone is, yet youre the most racist and are completely ready to put others down by race or class any chance you get.

fuck off.
>>
>>127558771
While you might be right that Ubisoft has more progressive than other companies, the end goal is still money. Right now corporations think that adding adding homosexual characters instead of adding interesting characters will make profit.
>>
>>127557201
Why does the Trump clone look mockingly at the prayer? Do leftist feel small and mocked by the right because the right laughs how the left still hasn't figured out that the old ideas are a lie?
>>
>>127559306
*quicker
>>
File: 1478525857019.jpg (224KB, 1620x599px) Image search: [Google]
1478525857019.jpg
224KB, 1620x599px
>>127556843
>>
>>127558920
I actually don't know they're anti-government, but one of the developer interviews seemed to imply it.

Worst case scenario: the good guys start off as anti-government, but end up appealing to the government to come in and save them. The moral is that they were wrong about the friendly and benevolent Feds the whole time.

Best case scenario: The Feds are depicting as exacerbating the problem by creating a siege around the area. Several innocents get caught in the crossfire.

Most likely scenario: the Feds are now too afraid to handle the situation because they will look bad given their track record with situations like this. Instead, they drag their feet and hope the situation solves itself. This scenario is likely because the gabe has to explain how a cult gets this powerful and openly violent without the FBI, ATF, and National Guard swarming the place.
>>
>>127549897
>Trump wins
>next Far Cry is about evil white Christians

It's the blatant anti-white agenda permeating most forms of media now. Vidya is one of the last areas this is becoming the norm in.
>>
>>127559380
Which I just cannot understand. Even as someone with no marketing or business...anything, can see that this tiny vocal minority are NOT the ones who are actually buying the games
>>
Stop were you said your a "christian".
there is no God you backwards delusional fuck. whats a Christian doin on 4 chan anyways.
>>
>>127550728
Americans rule the world moron. Don't you ever fucken dare insult their proud Aryan culture.
>>
>>127558945
AAA doesn't mean quality but more about the budget. It's just like preferring dumb Hollywood movies to some artistic movies. And Japan just does not believe in making the 21st century style big hitters. One of my labmates went to squarenix and said AAA is basically done for and they are more interested in mobile games
>>
isn't this pretty much the same type of location that was used in hitman 5?
>>
File: welp.jpg (87KB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
87KB, 922x692px
>>127549897
>Explain to me the Far Cry 5 controversy
Viral marketing.
Wow, that was easy!
>>
>>127549897
Just snowflakes being snowflakes.
>>
>>127557107
>wanting to kill white people
>letting the jews control over you

I don't understand you anglos. Why do you love serving the jews?
>>
File: 1447862411329.jpg (91KB, 1232x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447862411329.jpg
91KB, 1232x1080px
>>127558771
>Trevor
>a nazi

lol
Michael is a lot more /pol/ than Trevor
>>
>>127554008
You idiot catholics are a heresy with their obviously pagan-inspired pope
>>
>>127558626
i agree he looks ridiculous now
>>
If we all sit in our computers al day nothing good is going to happen
>>
>>127558176
Messages do sell, BF one was a big hit first because it featured something very european historical and white, the first world war. Now that they sold the game with conservatism, they are trying to attach the brainwash later with shit like female soldiers dlc. And it's starting to fail. Stylish conservative messages sell, and it isn't hard to make them stylish as traditional white culture is classy as fuck.
>>
>>127550902
medal of honor remake.
>>
>>127562016
Yeah lets all go outside and fight the system

nah
>>
Well, if this game is such a shitty leftist propaganda, ad least you don't have to pay for it, because Russian Ivan will hack it as soon as it is released.
>>
>>127549897
It's just the times. There are clear visible problems with Islam, gangster cultures etc. Compared to that, Christian sects are a droplet on the hot plate.

20 years ago nobody would have cared. It would've just been dumb fun.
>>
>>127561210
give back money
>>
>>127562397
I already have given you more money than you gave me, greeks now basically work for you, show some respect for the creators of western civilization
>>
>>127564551
PAY THE DAMN DENBT
>>
>>127556554
When have games fone this?
>>
File: 20_minutes.png (505KB, 667x470px) Image search: [Google]
20_minutes.png
505KB, 667x470px
>>127549897
>kill radical muslim insurgents in the desert
radical muslim insurgents are an actual thing

>kill communists invading afghanistan
communists actually invaded Afghanistan

>kill black militiamen in africa
violent, black militiamen are actually quite prevalent in Africa

>kill make believe modern ultra christian american rednecks acting in ways white christians haven't since the 1700's

Yeah it's pretty obvious an agenda is being pushed, or a mentality is being taken advantage of here.
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.