[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Encourage sjws to live in the ghetto

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Considering that SJWs are mostly spoiled sheltered rich or middle class suburban kids, what about creating a meme urging them to show solidarity to minorities by personally reversing white flight and moving into the blackest neighborhood around? "Reverse white flight! Live in a black neighborhood to show solidarity!"

They get red pilled or get victimized repeatedly. Either way it'll be hilarious
>>
Convincing them to move out is as easy to convince them to clean their room.
>>
she's cute if she ditches the green hair
>>
I kinda wanna fuck this thing.
>>
>>127548777
I would fuck her till her hair turned back to her normal color.

It would take a few months chained to a radiator in my basement, but we'll get there together.
>>
>>127548518
That already happens, it's called gentrification. If anything they become even more hardcore sjws
>>
>>127548518
Gentrification is already happening, Compton and Watts are nothing like they used to be.
>>
>>127548518
Hey this is a good idea. The greatest mystery of all of US culture is the phenomena of the 'magic negro'.
Bump for more input.
>>
>>127548895
No gentrification starts with gays moving somewhere and only then as it gets much safer do sjws follow. Gays gentrify then other white people follow and think they are edgy.

This way they go right into the south side of Chicago for personal enrichment long before gay community gets there
>>
>>127549006

Show solidarity by reversing white flight.

Don't like the idea? It's because you're scared of black people therefore a racist. Prove you are not by moving .

The cheapest place outside Mom and dads basement! And so edgy and hip and woke of you, too
>>
>>127549006
Oh and there would need to be sock puppet poc accounts all advocating for them to show they are allies by doing this
>>
>>127549870
>Don't like the idea? It's because you're scared of black people therefore a racist.
I like it. SJWs are scared shit of being called racist. All you need to do is imply it - and they are terrified.
>>
The left is a nilistic death cult. Nothing will red pill the hardcore ones, even if they live around even the worst nigger infested areas.
>>
If they're never willing to go as far as take refugees into their homes, not sure if they will suddenly move into ghettos.
>>
>>127551008
They can be shamed into it if the alternative is being seen as racist
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.