[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazi Professor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 897765-120505-rev-iron-sky.jpg (45KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
897765-120505-rev-iron-sky.jpg
45KB, 650x366px
My fema-nazi professor asked my class to write a paper about the stereotypes towards Native Indian Americans that were shown in the film "Smoke Signals" I wrote about how the main character's dad was an abusive alcoholic, and how the protagonist's best friend would talk about ancient Indian stories and try to relate them to current events. She gave me a shit grade(C-) because of my racist opinions. Several of my class mates got similar grades and were accused of being racist. Did this cunt set us up or did she expect us to not make racist stereotypes in a paper about stereotypes toward Native American Indians
>>
shut the fuck up.

you knew what she wanted and you tried to be a hero.
>>
>>127547703
What were you supposed to write?
>>
>>127548126

She wanted the D
>>
Hey victor
>>
>>127547703

She's a Neo-Marxist. Stop excusing communism and misrepresenting history.

You can do that publicly if you want but we're on /pol/ for fuck's sake. I'd give you a C- for being a half-assed, faggot.
>>
>>127547703
That face when youre smart enough to recognize that someone had strong ideological leanings and decide to an hero your grade anyway on principal.

Hey anon, ask me how i know your major is shit and youre fucking retarded and wasting time and money.
>>
>>127548515
fry bread
>>
>>127549137
ouch.
>>
>>127547703
Nigger what? I'm Native American from Oklahoma and those stereotypes are spot on. "Mystical Indian medicine men" or "shamans" is a huge Hollywood stereotype. Sherman Alexie is known to use stereotypes in his stories either as jokes or to further the plot

Your prof sounds retarded
>>
Report her and stop crying or better yet confront her and give us tgat story instead on this open ended question.
>>
Get your bad marked classmates to claim they're Jews alongside you and go to the press with the story of your evil nazi-communist anti-jewish professor gave you bad marks just because you were jewish.
>>
>>127548453
She straight up gave him the C, but he sperged and lost his cool.
>>
>>127547703

>Heeeey Victor

I mean it's a Sherman Alexi story, he's a pretty harsh critic of the Spokane Indians to the point that a white person would be accused of being racist if he said the same things Sherman Alexi did. As a matter of fact, my understanding is that he's loathed by other Spokane Indians for casting the tribe in a negative light in a very public setting. I happen to like the movie and after reading a bit of Evola I am better positioned to appreciate one of Alexi's main takeaways from the movie, which is that the characters in the movie could have better utilized their potential in a more traditional world, and it's really hard to try and adapt their culture to a modern world that seems alien, pointless and arbitrary to them.

As for racist stereotypes, or sterotypes in general, the fact of the matter is the entire movie hinges on Victor's father burning down a house in a drunken haze and being unable to live with the guilt of knowing he did it. THere's no question the "Indians are drunks" thing has tones of being racist, but it's also often true, to the point where it's destroying some tribes.

But yeah your teacher is a cunt for basically demanding you acknowlege stereotypes and punishing you as if you were invested in those stereotypes being true or valid.
>>
>>127548126
>>127549137
Niggas what? Nobody an heroed. The professor instructed students to identify stereotypes, and then punished students for doing exactly that.
>>
>>127547703
God that was an awful movie
>>
File: 1496016792573m.jpg (78KB, 1024x422px) Image search: [Google]
1496016792573m.jpg
78KB, 1024x422px
>>127547703
It's your fault for being a White male
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.