[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get me off this fucking ride.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: I want to die.png (2MB, 1707x1715px) Image search: [Google]
I want to die.png
2MB, 1707x1715px
Okay /pol/, when is the day of the rope? Because this shit needs to end now.
We need a fucking purge to rid society of these subhumans once and for all.
>>
>>127545215

....OK, gonna play devil's advocate here, I'm pretty sure Jews will sell you the rope to hang this fucker and give this you a pass for this time.

Like, holy fuck, that is so painfully autistic and cringy I can't imagine any self-respecting race/ethnicity/religious group/etc. willing to protect and help this guy with his creepy autistic pervert self-insert fantasies.
>>
>>127545215
OP did you find this on /mlp/
>>
(((Goldman)))
(((Shapiro)))
So this reaffirms that writers can insert whatever they want into shows and movies.

Remember that "Bella and the bulldogs" show that was written by the same black guy who wrote "The Cuckold". Lefty news websites wrote about our outrage about cuckold imagery being implanted in the show making us look like tinfoil conspiratards but conveniently left out the fact that the writer also wrote a literal cuckold fetish movie.

There was also that jewish writer who wrote Star Wars Rogue One and said that they purposefully made the Empire to be white male supremacists and the rebels were a multicultural group lead by a woman

Our entertainment has been propagandised against us for decades and people don't even see it.
>>
>>127545729
I'm pretty sure this is from /co/.
>>
>>127545215
>not liking bubbles
wew lad do all kikes have shit taste
>>
>>127545730

Like, assuming Jews really do have an international pedophile ring, they'd give him his own kid to fuck instead of supporting this shit.

>Goldman, what the fuck. What the fuck are you doing with this autist shit? You wanna fuck goyim children, just say so and we'll get you one. Why the fuck- Oh Yahweh, this is so embarrassing the embarrassment to even spreads to us. I told his mudda to lay off the sufganiyah with him and quiet spoiling him, but noooooooooooooo "He's my little matok, he needs..."

>EternalJewishcomplainingintensifies.webm
>>
>>127545614
We've reached a level a cringe no one thought it was possible to reach.
>>
Fuck all you normalfags. He's living the dream.
>>
>>127546334
Kys.
>>
Isn't she in kindergarten?
Disgusting toddlercon shit
>>
>>127547493
I think so.
I'm not that familiar with everything in the new show but I can safely assume she's still in elementary school or maybe even in middle school.
>>
>>127545830
they see it

they just don't get angry because everyone's trying to earn the most tolerant fucking faggot award in the hopes the government gives them good goy points.
>>
>>127545215
Congrats on the cringyest thread I've seen on /pol/, OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.