[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has an empire ever come back from the brink?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fall-of-rome.jpg (257KB, 1177x833px) Image search: [Google]
fall-of-rome.jpg
257KB, 1177x833px
Leftism is the autoimmune disorder of civilization. What actually kills a specific civilization changes, but it can't happen without Leftism weakening the social order first. Has the process ever been reversed, even just temporarily?
When I say Leftism, I mean really mean things like the disassociation of gender and sex, rampant divorce rates, child support for children who aren't yours, the rise of pre-marital sex, the normalization of sexual immorality in general, the dissolution of the family unit, the denial of the truth of human nature (PC culture), the rejection of social obligations like respecting the elderly, obeying your father and mother, etc.
>>
>>127540398

bump, id like to know too
>>
>>127540398
Germany after Versailles was pretty bad (read up on the degeneracy in Berlin) and they came back pretty hard. But overall it was nothing compared to what will soon happen to our countries.
>>
>>127540398
no
>>
>>127540398
Japan and Germany.
>>
>>127540398
Considering you showed a pic of Rome, I'd remind you that Rome had to go through the Crisis Of The Third Century where the Roman empire nearly collapsed. Rome survived but shortly after adopted something new that would seal it's fate and put it on decline, Christianity.
>>
As a half-example, I'll give pol's favorite people, the Jews. For a long while they just kept fucking up (Book of Judges in the bible) and there's even a verse that says they just did whatever they wanted. They kind of got their shit in order by getting a king though. I see this example as more of the beginning of a civilization though, so it doesn't quite work.
>>
>>127540398

Considering the left/right divide is only a couple hundred years old, not really.

Plenty of countries have recovered from devastating shocks, however. France after the Wars of Religion, Rome after the Crisis of the Third Century, etc.
>>
>>127540398
>When I say Leftism, I mean really mean things like the disassociation of gender and sex, rampant divorce rates, child support for children who aren't yours, the rise of pre-marital sex, the normalization of sexual immorality in general, the dissolution of the family unit, the denial of the truth of human nature (PC culture), the rejection of social obligations like respecting the elderly, obeying your father and mother, etc.
First prove that this is the cause of the majority of empires' collapses.
>>
File: 1477262120444.jpg (188KB, 1478x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1477262120444.jpg
188KB, 1478x1019px
>>127541151

lol
>>
>>127541151
Best proof I can give is J.D. Unwin's book Sex and Culture, as well as a paper discussing the rise and fall of empires by Sir John Glubb: http://www.rexresearch.com/glubb/glubb-empire.pdf
>>
>>127540896
yes, if only they had adapted Islam
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.