[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that its MY culture, MINE. NOT YOURS. MINE.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170528-220545.png (567KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170528-220545.png
567KB, 720x1280px
Just a reminder that its MY culture, MINE. NOT YOURS. MINE.
>>
>>127538697
looking like a dyke is black culture?
>>
>>127538697

Oh fuck off, nigs. When I want to use a spear I'll contact you and ask for permission okay?

Now get the fuck off the internet and stop appropriating MY culture in ways I don't approve of.
>>
>>127538697
I do not give a shit you stupid leaf nigger
>>
the fresh dyke
>>
>>127538697
If we let niggers have their dumb haircuts back

Can they stop appropriating our internet and electricity grids?
>>
File: jews white genocide blondes.jpg (44KB, 475x476px) Image search: [Google]
jews white genocide blondes.jpg
44KB, 475x476px
>>127538697
WE
WUZ
BLONDES!
>>
File: evillaughmcmahon.gif (1MB, 306x230px) Image search: [Google]
evillaughmcmahon.gif
1MB, 306x230px
>>127538697

White people who steal, appropriate, appreciate, or tolerate black culture getting shamed and heckled by the very people they are trying to fit in with sounds great to me.
>>
>>127538697
>black culture
Hahahahahahaha

My lord, that's a good one.
>>
Nobody owns culture you fuck wit
Repeat that to any and who tries to pull this shit
On you
>>
>>127538697
I was having a blast today telling niggers that their ghetto princess Beyonce is a cultural appropriating racist for wearing blonde hair.
>>
Yu already know white devils stay colonizin
>>
>>127540249
this

blacks don't have culture. they ape (pun intended) white culture, language, dress, customs, art, bastardize all of it, then say they created it out of thin air. then - here's the plot twist/good part - the Jews get whites or other heebs (sometimes Disney kids who have been groomed since they were tiny) to act like nogs on mtv etc., and then the same jews make claims about cultural appropriation by people like taylor swift, miley cyrus, etc. on their (((social commentary))) videos with that unbearable black chick who is with a white guy but spends all of her time looking for racism in the floorboards and white supremacy in every nook and cranny. The end game is white genocide, which of course will not lead to the parasitical Jews running everything without us, as they plan, because they are parasites by nature and they won't fare well by sucking blood from swarthy retards.
>>
>>127538697
Blacks need to stop straightening, relaxing, dying blonde or red their hair and WORST OF ALL: wearing wigs made of the actual hair of white women. But yeah they do it causea oppression beauty standards or whatever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.