[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anglosphere General - Nords are cucks edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: xKAP3.png (221KB, 1293x491px) Image search: [Google]
xKAP3.png
221KB, 1293x491px
> If your country is depicted in the following picture, then you are allowed to post here. If not, you are allowed to lurk.

So fellow Anglos, how do we protect the UK from falling to the Islamic horde from the EU, when Muslims have infected the UK to such a high degree? Is there a way to purge the Islamic cancer from the UK?

Is the only option left for the Anglos to flee from the UK to another Anglo nation? Do we regroup and consolidate our population till a proper time to take back the UK?

> Thread theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NxV7C6NELqA
>>
File: whites-vs-nords.jpg (759KB, 2445x1278px) Image search: [Google]
whites-vs-nords.jpg
759KB, 2445x1278px
>>127537466
Anglos, Greeks, Italians and Jews are the only White Europeans who have actually contributed anything to the world. The rest of the so-called "Europeans" have been living in mud huts and had no real culture other then getting fucked over by the real Europeans.
>>
no one cares!
>>
I don't mean to blackpill but half of the baqbies born in the US are non-white - second Brazil, here we go! Canada is a loser country whose history has left no dent upon the world - though I hate to see my country go, I can't say that the world will be any the worse. Being a North American, I'm focused primarily on my own continent.
>>
File: English.jpg (53KB, 327x892px) Image search: [Google]
English.jpg
53KB, 327x892px
>South Africa Anglo
Not even close
>>
>>127538744
and therefore can't say much about the future of the UK.
>>
File: Anglophone.png (129KB, 680x253px) Image search: [Google]
Anglophone.png
129KB, 680x253px
>Is the only option left for the Anglos to flee from the UK to another Anglo nation?
Fuck no. We're not Jews so we'd never get it back ever again. Not like it would ever happen but the obvious answer (outside of purging) would be to encourage Anglo diaspora to move to England, which I already been aiming at for several years now anyway.
>>
Germans need to be final Solutioned because they are the worst members of Europe. Right next to the cuck Nords.
>>
>>127537466
>Anglosphere
>Anglo Saxon
>Angles and Saxons are both Germanic people

Someone dun goofed.
>>
>>127539087
Anglo-celtic
>>
File: 1494208607094.png (308KB, 698x493px) Image search: [Google]
1494208607094.png
308KB, 698x493px
French are also horrible.

They all need to be wiped out and the anglos capture all of Europe.
>>
File: download.png (11KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
11KB, 204x247px
>>127539087
>boomerang education

Also pictured here is the ideal solution
>>
File: anglosphere.png (58KB, 782x946px) Image search: [Google]
anglosphere.png
58KB, 782x946px
>>127540640
>low res
>>
>>127539087

Stupid fucking nigger. That's some Afro centric tier bullshit
>>
File: Mad-Dog-2.jpg (60KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Dog-2.jpg
60KB, 580x435px
>>127538840

Oh so I guess fucking Jamaica is also anglosaxon?
>>
>>127540894
You were supposed to pay 38,000,000,000 shekels to see the real one. That's cheating.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.