[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

File: 1496018407909.jpg (518KB, 1350x725px) Image search: [Google]
1496018407909.jpg
518KB, 1350x725px
Who did this?
>>
Stop being a chmpanzee, start being a banana...
Not possible...
>>
File: 6TNfviW.jpg (822KB, 1350x2048px) Image search: [Google]
6TNfviW.jpg
822KB, 1350x2048px
>>127535967

All Fruit Identity is fascism.
>>
>>127536043
Has antifa now gone too far?
How will leftists react to this?
Who will survive?
>>
File: matrix redpill jews.jpg (188KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
matrix redpill jews.jpg
188KB, 500x596px
>>127535751
A Jew

It's wreaks of Judiasm
>>
>>127538590
Fairly certain this is a false flag.
>>
>>127536043

>this level of false flag

Are we the jews now?
>>
>>127538784
More like the rabbi hole.
>>
>>127535751
>who did this
We legitimately had this thread last night. I did it. I'm trying to destroy boulder from the inside out now shoo
>>
>>127541240
Bottom is okay, but the top was way too blatant.
>>
>>127536043
That's obviously a false flag, but it's still funny.
I'd believe it more if it'd target all people, something like:

>Stop being white, asian, jewish, black or a man, start being human.

>All identity politics is fascism
>>
>>127541719
>way too blatant
You say this but I'm not even the one who put it up. I sent a photocopy to my (((friends))) who believe anything coming out of my mouth because I'm slightly tannish. They slapped on the antifa logo and went to town with it. You can clearly see how half assed my first attempt is because I didn't expect them to buy it
>>
>"stop being black, start being human"
>implies that the two are exclusive
>in order to be human, one must not be black
>antifa: "PEPE THE FROG IS A MICROAGGRESSION!!!!!"
404: brain not found
>>
>>127542056
So, are your friends actually antifa? I think that's what's your implying, but it's not so clear. If so, fuck them.
>>
>>127535751
Pretty sage advice if you think about it. They really need to stop thinking of themselves as black and try to integrate with the rest of the humans. Their lives would turn out much better if they tried to emulate us instead of being stubbornly ghetto animals.
>>
"My dog cums inside me" font
>>
>>127542509
Based on that flag I defer to your superior knowledge.
>>
>>127535751
I don't even think this is racist. They're saying stop focusing on being a black person above all else. Just be a person.
>>
>>127542257
Yes they are antifa at the college. They aren't really friends so much as idiots I befriended so I could use them. They live in their little haven in Boulder delusional to the outside world
>>
>>127541240
Make sure to go to the June 3rd free speech rally in Boulder. There's going to be several far-right groups there.
>>
>>127542928
Also Boulder deserves Zyklon B.
>>
>>127540795
You either die young or live long enough to become the jew
>>
>>127542478
you mean like this?
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
The Congo Dandies: living in poverty and spending a fortune to look like a million dollars
>>
>>127540795
of course we're the jews.
>make propaganda all day
>have our history destroyed
>viewed as degenerate
>literally fascists want us dead
its like the poles flipped on the planet sometime between the end of WWII and now.
>>
File: Erictherat.jpg (394KB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
Erictherat.jpg
394KB, 1240x1748px
http://www.instructables.com/id/Wheatpaste/
>>
>>127541719
>it would be funnier without the funny part
>it would make them look worse without the part that makes them look bad

Why do so many newfags think like this? What do you want us to do, just spread actual antifa propaganda?
>>
>>127554342
I wrote that thinking it's too blatant. I still think it is. I see the value in this of what level of double-think it would instill in Anti-Fa.
>>
>>127535751
>>127536043
>>127543063
>>127552600
^
Bump this.

Part time , on/off, monthly Denver resident here. ...

The lil fucking piece of shit highschool & college kids that eat up all this propaganda at school & go up to Boulder for mega dosings can be real fucking pains.

No one got doxed but couple of my dudes have been targeted by these lil fucking shits because they had suspecion we were "not on their team."

We have LOTS of guns, but they've come by & stolen some of our shit & etc. ...
I'd greentext but I'm about to go to bed here in a sec. ...

We've been fucking with their petty vandalism they put up.
In particular the "kill trump, America was never great kid"
>>
>>127541719
without the top it won't offend anyone
>>
>>127555103
who here out on the streets a lot ?

Colfax peoples ?
Broadway peoples ?
Downtown
5points
Blastomat, Circle7
also shotouts to WolvesOfVinland , OutLaws, & rebels til death ...
100% No disrespect to their rivals or anything,..
The one's of I have met / or know of those organizations, are for the most part straight up redpilled
>>
>>127555402
Again, if people saw that and really thought it was an Anti-Fa poster, I wouldn't mind. My problem is that people will look at it and think it's fake.
>>
>>127555589
A LOT of people are NOT gonna think these are fake.

You need to plaster these up & down Colfax Broadway Downtown & 16th st mall.

I'll probably do something similar when back in town tbqh senpai
>>
>>127555853
One problem I have is that I have seen false flagging of Anti-Fa that people could fairly easily debunk, which gives the impression the alt-right is trying to smear them and make them worse than they are, (which is partially true), so I'm concerned about the damage this would have towards anti-fa critics.
>>
>>127555589
Shit is so fucked up now that alot of dummies will think to themselves,
"Oh yeaghhhhhh, i shouldn't see race religion or color AT ALL, *especially* cuz I'm probably a wittle lil bit more privileged then *them*.
*They* should stop being black & we'll ALL be (((human))).
Yea, that's the message."

There's fucking morons i know off colfax that think the word wigger is as bad as saying nigger to a black persons face.

People (not all, but alot) will see these posters & totally get ass raped when the honestly repeat the message
It'll help attack antiFa
>>
>>127540795
We've always been the Jews
>small group of international individuals
>highly paranoid so we constantly plot the destruction of everyone who could fuck us over
>try to manipulate the media to further our goals

Only difference are the available resources.
>>
>>127555589
Normies are gullible and Antifags are full blown retarded. The point of these psyops is to make antifa look as stupid and hypocritical as possible. Normies walking past will glance at it, think to themselves, "that's pretty dumb and racist, those antifa kids are just as bad as the people they're fighting" and go about their day.

It's so simple, I swear the influx of people that don't understand these ops must be recent antifa converts that want to join the winning team.

We need anons sticking this up around Antifa hotspots: >>127552600
>>
>>127555066
Nothing is too blatant for them when it comes out of the mouth of a non-white they assume to be on the left.
You can spout the most retarded shit and it will be parroted completely unprocessed because you are the higher authority.

It's like how someone wouldn't question a chemist on topics of chemistry.
>>
>>127556160
>oh no people might start to think 4chan does pranks and hoaxes
we've been doing this for years, We are a board of chaos, not "the alt-right".

https://youtu.be/DNO6G4ApJQY
>>
>>127556160
People are gonna be upset with AntiFa at 1st alot, & millennials & hipstera are so fickle minded that they'll only be "mad at the creators of them" for only a second & then move onto their next thoughts of original ideas of how they're oppressed.

They'll stop being mad at antifa if they find out it's false & they'll forget. My opinion.
It's a confusing poster. It's great. People will still be confused when they're still not sure if they know it's not antifa or if it is.
It's 'JediMindtrick like'
>>
>>127556574
>>127556523
>>127556332
K, but it doesn't always take. http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/30/antifa-white-posters-seattle/
>>127556541
My problem is people will think of Anti-Fa as the organization that's smeared by the alt-right.
>>
>>127556160
You're being paranoid.
You made me paranoid for a second that your a double agent schill. Like I've said my boys have been fucked with. ...

Dude, crush Denver & Boulder with them.
Me & my buddies put up redpill shit when I'm out there. I'll be back & do more.
That poster is great.

Normal people = SHIT FOR BRAINS
they EAT IT = SPOON FUCKING FED

they'll eat all day long.
I fucking hate AntiFa in Denver, do more bro
>>
>>127540795
In order to fight the Jew, you need to be the Jew
>>
>>127556756
JUST GO AWAY, WE KNOW YOU'RE NEW AND WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION

YOU'RE FUCKING LINKING SNOPES

LURK MOAR YOU ANNOYING RETARDED NEWFAG, FUCK OFF

THIS ISN'T R/THE_DONALD, GO BACK THERE, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE
>>
>>127556756
Dude, LOCAL shit media news outlets & mainstream big ones all over America have been already
(((Slamming))) the "alt right"
since the party nominations.

"Alt right" is like, not a cool term already.
You are confusing me
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>127555589
a good objective might be to make antifa look such an extreme gang that it actually scares normies and would-be antifags away for their own safety
>that's too heavy for me, ill just stay on twatter
>>
>>127556936
I'm not new, and you're missing my point. That poster was clearly fake as fuck, and Snopes found out about it, though I think not having a Facebook group probably makes it impossible to trace, unless they somehow find this archived post.

I didn't really think about that, so I guess the poster's safe from being busted as a hoax.
>>
>>127557056
I meant that they would defend Anti-Fa by saying they're being demonstrably smeared by the alt-right.
>>
>>127557182
Snopes would have said it was fake even if Antifa did put it up themselves. "The alt-right" is a media invented pigeon hole to smear everyone but neocons as racists, no one gives a fuck about preserving the alt-rights image. Antifa are faggots that need to be triggered, and these posters trigger them while damaging their reputation. You are new, it's obvious.

GO BACK RETARD, YOU ARE A HINDRANCE, NOT A HELP
>>
>>127556936
reddit spacing
>>
>>127540795
Just fighting fire with fire
>>
>>127557230
It's TOO confusing of a message, trust me bro.
I know these boot lickin dick lickin fucks.

LITERALLY some of their OWN ANTIFA supporter members will see this & think this is the right message.

People will be confused. & stay confused. & then think about their next:
>$12 hipster burrito,
>$16 drink,
>the struggle to find a parking spot ANYWHERE,
>how daddies money is running out
>their next $40 hip America apparel shirt that has a (((slogan))) on it how they're opressed in their (((own ironic hip way))
>& blah blah etc etc
...... .....
You're over thinking this
>>
>>127557230
Your winning over DUMB normies ... Who're gonna only think about this once,

& winning over people who're middle of the road on the fence and are moving towards taking the red pill

& making antifa look bad.

"We're " not going to really lose too "many points" by being the "blame" for smearing (((antiFa)))
>>
>>127557449
>You are new, it's obvious.
I'm not, but okay.
>Antifa are faggots that need to be triggered, and these posters trigger them while damaging their reputation.
And posters that aren't such obvious fakes will help, but again, I think this poster is pretty safe.
>>
>>127557182
Only the antiFa fukkkers will chexk the snopes n shit

Plaster em. Your golden dude
Drunk yippies will see em & repeat it
It's great
>>
>>127540795
we don't talk about it
>>
>>127557230
They'll only look fake *mostly* to the hardened antifa & sjw losers

Just don't let anyone catch you putting em up
>>
>>127538590
Find out next time on dragon ball z.
>>
>>127557636
>ad hominem
a sub-leftist tier ad hom, at that.
>you pressed return between your lines shill, SHILL!
>>
>>127540795
We always been Jews
>>
Any cali anons in here able to do this?
>>127552600
>>
>>127558348
Fucking based
>>
>>127536043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk
>>
>>127556298
underrated>>127556332
>>
>>127556298
underrated
>>
>>127556298
>Only difference are the available resources.
As well as success? Oh wait, Trump was elected and Leave. We did it, /pol??
>>
>>127536043
hahaha I wonder if any idiots actually fall for this false flag
>>
>>127556756
die you fucking redditor
>>
>>127560701
RARE
>>
>>127535751
The biggest problem with this is that, if believed, it makes antifa look good.
>>
>>127562130
Imagine you're a local Blacked and you see that
>THEY SAYIN WE AINT HUMANZ AN SHIT, FUCK THOSE ANTIFUR WHITEBOYZ
>>
>>127560742
Not even rare, newfag cunt. It's a known fact the pope is a satanist pedophile who likes to post on 4chan.
>>
>>127535751

Wait...that's almost the kind of shit I would say.

What the fuck is happening? I'm scared...
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.