[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you learned from /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: hot_asian_girls_24.jpg (99KB, 640x875px) Image search: [Google]
hot_asian_girls_24.jpg
99KB, 640x875px
These are the conclusions I have made since I came here a few years ago:

The """men""" here are the LEAST alpha you will find anywhere, on the planet, EVER.

4chan users / the alt-right/ the alt-light consists of the lowest scum of the Earth...It is comprised of white, angry, autistic beta males, who haven't ever bothered to use the internet for self improvement in any way, shape, or form. Nearly everyone here is fat/out of shape/skeleton-mode, is unemployed, or under-employed (aka tradesman), and has at best, a high school education. The 4chan user base doesn't have the slightest idea on how to obtain power in the 21st Century, and most are too dumb to realize having power is important; once again, they flood into trade jobs on purpose and how they make the mental leap that fixing toilets confers power, is beyond my comprehension.

To add insult to injury, despite supposedly being "red pilled" 99% of the idiots here still go out in public wearing Dockers, wrinkled polo shirts, New Balance shoes, while wearing a Trump hat and are always getting beat up by black and brown men. You can find an endless string of pathetic white males getting savagely beaten on Liveleak and WordStar. Now, you would think after the 50th or 60th time of watching there comrades get savagely beaten down, some of them would wise up and learn to fight/hit the weights, but no. You see that requires basic common sense and a rudimentary grasp of logic. You will not find that here. These idiots will get beaten down, run home and shit post for a few days until they feel better, play with their guns, and then be right back to play video games 24/7 on their custom gaming PC with pretty green lights.

The white race is running headfirst towards extinction and /pol/ is leading the charge.
>>
Go back to P-town fuck boy.
>>
File: 1495910044727.jpg (22KB, 362x263px) Image search: [Google]
1495910044727.jpg
22KB, 362x263px
>>127534014
(You)

>that image that post
>truly worthy of a (you)
>>
Would berry
>>
>>127534014
I have learned that 99% of the people that post here do not recognize the root of the problem in modern society.
>classical liberalism
>secular republics
>>
TLDR

>What have you learned from /pol/

That coming to /pol/ is like walking around Walmart at midnight. It's nice to look around, see all the mongoloids and feel good about yourself. This board is only good for happenings and that's it.

The rest of the board is nothing but tinfoil hats and forever NEETs who have no future.
>>
>tfw Black STEM Major
>tfw active in College athletics
Shut the fuck up retard.
>>
File: you.jpg (59KB, 400x634px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
59KB, 400x634px
>>127534014
>I see you're a jew, so here's your (You)

Steven Spielberg made a documentary called "The Last Days" about the Holocaust.
The film features Paul Parks, a black soldier, as the one American soldier out of 5 people featured in this documentary talking about their experiences during the war.
The problem is, Paul Parks was a known fraud and liar. He was outed after taking part in an earlier documentary focusing on black soldiers who supposedly liberated concentration camps in the war (no black soldiers liberated any camps -- whoops!).
That didn't stop Spielberg from including him, though. And it didn't stop the documentary from getting the Oscar that year, either.
Amazing, isn't it?
You can find out about this and other ridiculous lies by watching this documentary about "The Last Days"

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
>>
File: 1494083208031.jpg (72KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
1494083208031.jpg
72KB, 600x485px
>>127534014
>The white race is running headfirst towards extinction
I know, and we're going to take down the entire world with us.
>>
>>127535094
The problem with modern society is modernity itself.
>>
>>127534014
I've learned that around blacks you should never relax.

Not reading the rest of your gay shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.