[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How they caught the /pol/ack who gave Eichenwald a seizure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1490129911-rivellodl.jpg (39KB, 700x386px) Image search: [Google]
1490129911-rivellodl.jpg
39KB, 700x386px
>Dallas police served Twitter with a search warrant for the user's account, @jew_goldstein, and recovered a number of direct messages that referred to Eichenwald.

>"I know he has epilepsy," "I hope this sends him into a seizure," "let's see if he dies," they read. Another said that Eichenwald "deserves to have his liver pecked out by a pack of emus."

>According to the criminal complaint, police were able to link a phone number associated with the Twitter account to an Apple iCloud storage account belonging to Rivello. One of the files on the account was a selfie of Rivello holding his Maryland driver's license.

How retarded is /pol/ to do this to someone while you have a selfie on your associated iCloud account? lmao you guys are morons.
>>
>>127529849
he donated to an epilepsy org afterwards because he felt bad about it as well as apologized to kikenwald

sage
>>
>>127529849
>you guys are morons.

its spelt moran faggot
why are you associating this fellow with /pol/ leaf?
>>
>>127530251
um... no sweetie, he's under federal indictment for assault with a deadly weapon and hate crimes

he's going to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison sweetie
>>
>>127530395
sure thing sugar-pie tiddly widdly shnookums boo boo
>>
>>127530363
>Dallas police served Twitter with a search warrant for the user's account, @jew_goldstein, and recovered a number of direct messages that referred to Eichenwald.

>"I know he has epilepsy," "I hope this sends him into a seizure," "let's see if he dies," they read. Another said that Eichenwald "deserves to have his liver pecked out by a pack of emus."

>twitter handle @jew_goldstein
>liver pecked out by pack of emus
>not a /pol/ack
he is 100% a cuck that browses here
>>
>using your real number or email for your trolling
>>
>>127529849
well its pretty moronic to knowingly try to throw a guy into photoepilectic seizure. seizures can be quite deadly
>>
lmao @jew_goldstein

"deserves to have his liver pecked out by a pack of emus."

rip dumb pollack. Bounce off 3 VPN's before you try anything.
>>
>>127530642
t.a cuck that browses here
>>
>>127531873
damn you're astute
>>
File: 5de4f527d459970a05f0a3a.jpg (186KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
5de4f527d459970a05f0a3a.jpg
186KB, 600x401px
>>127529849
But I thought Tronald Dump was a literal Nazi who was going to make it legal to gas the Jews. Why isn't this guy getting a medal and a promotion? This is a fascist dictatorship and we're the resistance guys!
>>
File: pokemon.png (835KB, 1338x624px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
835KB, 1338x624px
>>127529849
>Using the iJew

Even niggers know to use burner phones
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.