[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trumps latest achivements.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: win.jpg (67KB, 899x485px) Image search: [Google]
win.jpg
67KB, 899x485px
>Another huge hit on EU
At the NATO meeting, Trump made it clear that everyone has to contribute and made just a beautiful speech on the terrorist/muslim/refugee problem.
He showed them no respect and they didnt speak out against him until he had left.

Merkel went out and said that the EU wont be able to depend as much on USA and UK in the future, which again weakens the EU.
There will be stronger connections and deals with the countries outside of EU and people leave EU 1 by 1 as there is less and less to gain from it.

>Trump visited Saudi Arabia and Israel so strengthen the resistance against terrorists in the middle east.
The Saudi-people are a nessesary evil, and the same with Israel. Israel is the perfect target dummy to keep muslims occupied. they just keep killing eachother and we dont care.

>Trump has been meeting with a lot of countries to warm them up for the idea of fighting ISIS, a unity against north korea and anti muslim and anto EU propaganda.
He is traveling around, doing business and making connections.
The north korea thing is something that the world needs to take care of soon. And we are all waiting for the war to begin.

and i would like to add:
i dont like jews, but it would be idiotic of Trump to go against them instead of using them.
>>
Hail Mr President!
>>
>>127526994
Trumptards are stupid and you are stupid and your argument is a bunch of mental gymnastics and non of these policies are even good.
>>
>>127527402
such an adult response.
>>
>>127527402
Are u a nigger?
>>
>>127526994
What I'm looking for is Middle East "safe zones."

Trump will be god emperor forever if he makes places in the middle east to dump "refugees" instead of importing them into my country.
>>
>>127527898
This is why we need cooperation with Russia
>>
>>127527483
Trump does something stupid> Neckbeard rushes to his basement to declare that it was all 5d golf> Make up fanfiction about everything Trump did and how masterfully it was calculated because reality is hard.
Tell me, how do i debate fanfiction?
>>
>>127528026
It's going to take Russian cooperation to make it happen.

A joint US/RUS operation to stabilize Syria and create a refugee state could be managed in less than a month if everyone wasn't dancing to the DEM/globalists' tune right now.
>>
>>127528043
well. you can start by saying what negative outcome Trump is responsible for?
>>
File: 67894567462546.png (923KB, 670x854px) Image search: [Google]
67894567462546.png
923KB, 670x854px
>>127526994
>There will be stronger connections and deals with the countries outside of EU and people leave EU 1 by 1 as there is less and less to gain from it.

I can't wait to see this. What timeline are you looking at?

Who will be the next to leave and what reasoning will they give?

>mfw Visegrad 4 and fuck the EU
>>
>>127528406
>Ruins relations with the EU
>Ruins relations with Turkey
>Ruins relations with Iraq
>Essentially brings Turkey and Iraq closer to Iran
>Supports the biggest sponsor of refugees into Europe
>Sucks Israeli dick
>And don't even pretend that fighting ISIS is still relevant, at this rate they would be lucky to make it to the end of this year
>>
>>127526994
Thanks Viking bro, for staying on top of it.
>>
>>127526994
>i dont like jews, but it would be idiotic of Trump to go against them instead of using them.
Many have tried to "use" the Jews before, and every time they have paid dearly for it. Because, you see, their end goal was the accumulation of wealth, but the Jews, their goal was influence. They are willing to betray first, because to them, the money was only a means to a much more sinister end.

I hope to whatever deities are watching over us that Trump can do what so many others have failed at, to outjew the Jews.
>>
>>127528955
>Yes. because EU is supporting the "refugee" crisis.
>Turkey is a dictatorship
>Iraq is. well, Iraq
>Iran isnt a real problem without any big support.
>not the biggest sponsor of refugees, but the biggest sponsor of terrorists.
>Allies up with israel wich is the strongest western ally located in the middle of the middle east. Without israel, the doors would be open to Asia.
>fighting isis isnt relevant. but its used for propaganda against the EU and muslims.
>>
>>127528955
You say he supports the biggest terrorist contributor but you also say Isis is no real threat anymore? Lol. And u call trump supporters stupid?
>>
>>127527398
Hail our people
>>
>>127530810
isn't it dishonorable to pretend to fight them but not really try hard?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.