[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Cnn no agenda.png (710KB, 1338x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Cnn no agenda.png
710KB, 1338x1020px
So CNN apparently believes that the memorial service for 2 people killed is a bigger story than 8 people being killed today.

Are they even trying to hide their agenda?

>White guy kills 2 people
>Front page news for the entire week
>Black guy kills 8 people the next day
>Shut it down

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/

What does /pol/ think?
>>
STOP VISITING THEM AND THEY WILL SHUT DOWN
>>
>>127525114
Woah there Brevik I'm not linking any article
>>
>and his new political bromance with Trudeau
Have they lowered their standards in writing?
>>
>>127525086
>What to do if you see a racist tirade

Good lord, (((journalism))) is shit
>>
>>127525259
They had standards?
>>
Seriously, how are people not picking up on this?

MSM fake news media manipulation is so fucking obvious, you only have to check the front page of 2 or 3 opposing sites.

Fox news had this as the headline story for a bit, it was barely a blip on CNN
>>
>>127525623
People are

MediaMatters has a Chinese company inflating ratings
>>
Nothing to see here, goy.
Move along.
>>
>>127525086
>Black guy kills 8 people the next day
Do you have a CNN or dailykos link or are you making this up?
>>
Reality doesn't change with Fake News. Sure some may live in a bubble, but your average leftist eventually runs into reality. Usually a mugging or just the run of mill uncivilized behavior of these scum they defend..Look at the faces of the left on TV reading their scripts...They know it's all bull crap..Enjoymthe show and take self defense seriously...your ancestors did
>>
>>127527580
What are you asking for proof of? That a black boy went on a killing spree today in the state of Mississippi?

Because that most certainly happened:

>http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/28/us/mississippi-mass-shooting/
>>
>>127528476
Always use archive.is on sites with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

https://archive.is/0Z903 <- cnn.com article
>>
>>127525086
yeah, its the top story on snapchat right now to.
"2 killed killed trying to stop racist man on rant"
nothing about the 8 though.
>>
>>127528476
Lmao no picture of the nigger
>>
>>127529991
The guy talked to the media while he was tied up to a phone pole.
He openly admitted to killing every one of them, including the cop, saying "suicide by cop was my intention."
>>
I love the feeling of ramming my bbc into a white boys ass. So much tighter than the best pussy. I've gotten straight whites more than any other because they see my dick and want it. You white boys are all faggots inside, I'll be happy to spread those cheeks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.