[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A year ago we were underdogs, people who were pushed aside in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1433942525706.png (182KB, 944x465px) Image search: [Google]
1433942525706.png
182KB, 944x465px
A year ago we were underdogs, people who were pushed aside in any discussion. Yet that changed through our actions, but sadly through winning we have lost.

Just as a soldier who knows nothing but war returns home sad, just as a convict who knows nothing but jail when released is sad, just as anything we have lost purpose.

Tell me, what is there to do here? We already have won most cultural battles and the progress being made is independent now without us being there.

It's like the real end of a tv show but the producers continue it anyway, we have lost most of what made us us, we have gained horrible new characters (The people who CRINGE at everything, the people who can't understand irony, the idiots who unironically think this some mega hacker army, etc, etc), we are a dead carcass who has outlived his purpose.

You know how nice this board was two years ago? I had a discussion with people about Bernie without anyone going CRINGE, without anyone serious fagging, it was a discussion with purpose, a discussion without malicious intention. It was just a bunch of faggots calling each other faggots and then laughing it off together.

Now look at this mess, Kekistan cringe threads with the British poster who is an unironic edgelord, the idiots who roleplay as oldfags talking about how they are gonna hack you, the retards who think reddit is the biggest problem, the newfags who larp, etc etc.

It's sad. Maybe for many of you this is just some place you went to when you found it on reddit and you just go "PRAISE KEK XD" or larp as a computer hacker, but for me this was much more.

And because of that I sometimes wish Trump lost. Just so that I could enjoy four more years with /pol/. I wasn't ready for this train to end yet, and it gets sadder everyday seeing this board become a corpse kicked and dragged in the mud and in full honesty I'd rather /pol/ just die right now then have to watch it fall any more than it has.

Here's a old snip I took.
>>
File: 1493743070721.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493743070721.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>127523881
/pol/ is still here, we just have to work harder to find each other now.
>Reddit spacing
>delete System32 if you want to fix it.
>>
we need to go on the offensive again
we need to take down in order:
mccain
schumer
shitty journalists

we must make them fear crossing us.
this would be how we actually win the meme war
unfortunately though i think our time has passed here
>>
Hey how about we start posting CP again?
>>
>>127525936

wtf why
>>
>>127527130
He's implying he's an oldfag.
>>
>>127523881
>We already have won most cultural battles
wft planet are you on burger? Our entire civ is collapsing before our eyes. fuck m!
>>
>>127527130
Because I like it…
>>
>>127527554
I meant in the future tense. The current tides are right wing, the fact Trump got elected when only four years ago romney was seen as too radical only shows the changes brought.

The battle has already been won, but it will take awhile for it to be official. By this I mean the outcome is assured, the Right will win, and as such the battle has been won.

If I could use a metaphor it would be like we are in a stalemate but we have over 10,000 troops coming in within ten minutes, while the enemy has no reinforcements, the battle's result has already been carved in stone.
>>
The Right hasn't won until every Leftist hangs from every tree branch desu.
>>
>>127528145
>four years ago romney was seen as too radical
No. Just no. If you honestly believe Romney lost because he was "seen as too radical", I don't think you can have an understanding of the situation we are currently still in.
We didn't win shit but an initial victory, and Trump has been cock-blocked ever since by the congress we voted in with him, not to mention the democrats who we expected to be against us. But its worse, because now the democrats, through their corporate proxies, clearly have control of most of the information flow, and they strangle any right wing message so that it doesn't expand outside of our small sphere of influence that we seem to just pass around to each other.
If we sit back saying shit like "the outcome is assured, the Right will win" the swing back left will be swift and hard, and a Bernie type of open communist will be President. These people didn't just give up and go home or convert because they got btfo this year, no matter how many "former bernouts" you saw post of plebbit to farm for free internet points.
And who are we convincing? Between approximately 100k-400k already right leaning white men, across the world, and on the internet, with a handful of women in there? That's great, but it's not good enough. If we stop there its not like very many of us will ever be in a position to win a congressional race, and when someone does, and their opponent finds a picture of them waving a kekistani flag with their jean shorts and bad haircut, that race is over.
We should by no means give up, and we are in a good spot to grow, but you have to understand the reality of the situation you're in.
>>
>>127523881
>Here's a old snip I took
Unfunny r/int/-tier trash. Out.
>>
File: alinsky.jpg (62KB, 554x508px) Image search: [Google]
alinsky.jpg
62KB, 554x508px
>>127530279
I think some shills are attempting a psyop on /pol/. They are either trying to blackpill or get us to fall into complacency. They are trying to get us to reduce the pressure. We must never let up, no matter how much it seems like we will win.
>>
>>127528145
the enemy reinforcements are already here......
>http://www.businessinsider.com/most-american-children-under-5-arent-white-2015-6
>>
>>127531240
Always remember to archive media with a reputation for bad journalism and clickbait.

https://archive.is/S2xRi <- businessinsider.com article
>>
>>127525936
delet yourself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.