[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychopathy in US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: check em huey lewis.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
check em huey lewis.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
It feels like the US has more crazies per capita than other westernized countries in the world. This could be proximity bias, so I'm not sure if the data back that up though. What's the cause of this?

Chemicals/hormones in the food and water supply? Overmedicated populace? Exposure to violent culture/movies/books/etc? Incentives from the government that would further exacerbate these issues?
>>
it's not, it's just that people doing crazy stuff in america gets transmitted outside of local news more often, and possibly the fact that reagan scrapped most of our mental institutions, because of misguided notions of medical ethics and the naive assumption we could make a pill to cure anything
>>
Feels like it. Every single American I have ever met was a psycho, manipulative, with little impulse control and quite stupid or at least not thinking. I don't know what your problem is but I think we fucked you up good.
>>
>>127523237

A kike calling others manipulative, oy vey
>>
>>127523347
Yes, but not in a skillful way. You are manipulative like a child, looking to achieve some sort of short term social control usually. At least when I manipulate I take control over a person, especially if it's your average American.
>>
>>127523237
No issue in particular. My girlfriend and I were discussing it, and I told her I'd ask you guys to see.
>>
>>127523591

>Yes, but not in a skillful way. You are manipulative like a child, looking to achieve some sort of short term social control usually.

Yes, that's all women
>>
>>127523628
Well I've noticed that too. Euros aren't like that.
>>127523677
Well that's what I'd think, but no. Now that you mentioned it those are tactics used usually by females, but I've met several American man who act like this. Mostly urban, my guess is that rural Americans are much less creepy.
>>
Our culture is pretty rotten imo
it drives a person mad to live in this society of me me me
>>127523591
>At least when I manipulate I take control over a person
The average iq of your country is pretty low, so I doubt that.
>>
It's just insanity induced by the alienation and malaise of living in our cultureless multicult hellhole, particularly if you live in a human hive city.
>>
>>127522693
All of the above.
>>
>>127522984
We need them back but not in the hands of profiteers. Reagan was right to abolish the old system.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.