[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Islam is so backwards, women should never have to cover their h-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (167KB, 1000x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1000x775px
>Islam is so backwards, women should never have to cover their h-
>>
>>127522018
Men and women are supposed to cover their heads in the temple, but the Bible says that a woman's hair is her covering.
>>
>>127522018
mommy??
>>
>>127522018
cute! cute!
>>
File: 1491061737949s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491061737949s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>127522018
Difference is that they don't get stoned if they don't wear theirs.
>>
>>127522472
sauce
>>
>>127523020
I have no problem when the ugly ones cover their faces, but when they all do de
>>
>>127523033
1 Corinthians 11

5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.

13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?

14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
>>
>>127523158
sorry, I don't see it. Isn't it saying that they should wear a hat?
>>
>>127523344
>15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
>>
OK, if she has not cut her hair, but if she has then she should wear a hat. amirite
5But every woman who has her head uncovered while praying or prophesying disgraces her head, for she is one and the same as the woman whose head is shaved.
>>
>>127522018

Oh, sweet b8.

Some religions where women cover their heads in the house of worship or in prayer:

>christian: certain evangelical, catholic, eastern orthodox, amish
>sikhi
>orthodox judaism
>islam of course
>hindu

Interestingly enough Sikhi and Orthodox Judaism are the only ones I know of that have both sexes covering their heads.
>>
>>127523775

Yes that is what i get from it short hair on woman should cover , long hair is her cover
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1023x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1023x575px
>>127522921
yes!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.