[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET general /ng/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1495947540639s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495947540639s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>Be me
>About to start wagecuck job at domino's
>No benefits and shitty pay

How do the NEETS of /pol/ get their neetbux? I don't wanna help shlomo buy his new yacht in exchange for my life.
>>
>>127519439
>How do the NEETS of /pol/ get their neetbux?
I just live off my dad's government money checks, I don't get any my own.
>>
fuck off back to r9k
>>
>>127519959
Not a bad thing not wanting to work for a jewish buisness, fingol.
>>
>>127519959
>being this new

I have an idea on how to get some money right nwo and it's extreme level kikery but well deserved and fully legal.
>>
>>127519667
Does anybody know would it be illegal to buy like caffeine tablets and sell them to middle schoolers but tell them it's other drugs? I think it could be a good way to make some money but I don't know if it might be illegal.
>>
>>127520459
Explain sensei.
>>
>>127520645
It's a very specific scenario though. Got screwed out of my inheritance from my grandfather and am planning to sue the greedy fucks who just conveniently forgot to give us anything, even though we're all related. So basically trying to do a 1up on Jewish-style tricks...cause that's the only way to win.
>>
>>127521078
Hope you don't hire a Jewish lawyer.
>>
File: 1495401672133.jpg (21KB, 523x452px) Image search: [Google]
1495401672133.jpg
21KB, 523x452px
>>127520459
No, he's right. Your degenerate bullshit doesn't belong here. You expect to get something for nothing. Only niggers believe in a free lunch. So fuck off.
>>
>>127521417
T.
>>
>>127521181
Believe me, I have no intention to. Already had to take a step back and realize just how many Jewish doctors I've had. Think it's up to six now.
>>127521417
Think whatever you will, but it's nothing new either.
>>
>>127521181
>not wanting to win
>>
>>127521774
>stick it to those evil capitalists by being a parasite
>not being a Marxist degenerate
>"I-I swear I'm a /pol/ack like you guis!"
Keep lying to yourself, faggot. And nice strawman meme. It won't matter when you're 40 and have no stable job or skills in life and have to live with mama eating tendies and getting fat.
>>
>>127521774
there are limited resources on this planet, do you honestly thing you're meandering and hedonistic life style is free?

all you are doing by not seizing the resources available too you is making yourself at the mercy of those that do. you will forever live off the drippings from this "wage cuck" strawman you moronically created.
>>
>>127522868
every person's goal should be to generate enough passive income to leave your job and focus on your family
>>
I'm mooching off my rich parents until I die
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.