[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 0.jpg (332KB, 1080x1216px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
332KB, 1080x1216px
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
File: 1482595619596.jpg (10KB, 350x261px) Image search: [Google]
1482595619596.jpg
10KB, 350x261px
>>127518916
>no link
>>
>>127518916
>North Korea test-fired a short-range Scud ballistic missile off its eastern coast, the U.S. military said Sunday

military is doing the equivalent of /pol/ a happening shit post
>>
Wow
>>
Kim is getting bolder since it is obvious Blumpf is a posturing coward who won't do anything.
>>
>>127518916

Well we all knew the Seth Rich stuff would force them to create a new distraction.

It's amazing how the corruption is running through the entire world so that a dictator from N. Korea is giving covering fire for the Washington Post and pedophiles.
>>
File: dates.jpg (23KB, 1231x244px) Image search: [Google]
dates.jpg
23KB, 1231x244px
Well, Just so you don't think I'm joking.

I expected it - and so did this fbi guy who is leaking shit. And for good reason we did.

https://twitter.com/OKCBombingTruth/status/868962026110033927

The funniest part to me is that I know how crazy that would sound to anyone who hasn't been reading super deep into all the leaks from fbi guys and really shady shit going on.

I'm dead-serious and I knew there would be an isis attack last time - but this time I figured it wouldn't be because they already did that 3 fucking times.

So who was it going to be? And it turns out it's fucking N. Korea. Not so much a surprise but amusing.
>>
GOOK WAR?
>>
File: 188234252.png (83KB, 292x239px) Image search: [Google]
188234252.png
83KB, 292x239px
pls happen already
>>
How bad of an idea is joining the Navy as an officer rn lads? I want to serve but I dont want to get nuked by NK
>>
>>127520271
>North Korea
>nuking anything
You'll be fine.
>>
>>127520127
>they attacked England to distract from a story in America
retarded
>>
File: IMG_0468.jpg (42KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.jpg
42KB, 308x308px
>>127518916
N
E
C
K
Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
>>
>>127519674
Two, deuce, Manchester attack was recently too
>>
>>127520399
I dont want to get hit by the flying debris from their ballistic missiles exploding in mid-air*
>>
>>127520603

yea, I lay that out in the next post down. The thing to note is the reaction. The moment Sethdotcom said he had evidence - The people in control of Isis go "ATTACK!" - and then it happens.

That would be a stupid thing to think if not for the fact that many people including me said it would happen the moment Sethdotcom said that and then it fucking did happen.

Same thing with the fbi guy who said today he was giving evidince. Then we go, ok, so Isis must just have gotten orders? or perhaps someone else since Isis was just active?

So it's N. Korea, well, doesn't surprise me but I wonder how that happened.
>>
>>127518916
he better draft us all to fight that little fat shit.
>>
>>127519643
ugh it's sort of true. america apparently can't fight a war directly anymore unless it's against a bunch of oil rich camel jockeys.
>>
Well, just to educate on the matter cause many people are starting to become experts on the corruption that has overthrown our government.

Israel created Isis - Israel is blackmailing congress - and Israel, in return for infinite US extorted money, orders attacks from Isis whenever congress or friends of congress need a distraction story.

They want to impeach Trump - they can't let anyone else start getting smeared while that's on the agenda - thus any egg on the face of anyone besides Trump and co gets a distraction story to buffer out the next Trump hit piece.
>>
File: 1493079680392.jpg (20KB, 326x284px) Image search: [Google]
1493079680392.jpg
20KB, 326x284px
STICKY STICKY STICKY

WW3
W
>>
>>127520777
You sound like a total pussy. Don't join.
>>
>>127523400
im memeing you absolute fucking retard. holy shit you have to go back my dude
>>
Wew
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.