[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are not Italian you have no culture nor history

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (9KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 218x232px
When did you realize that the Italian culture is the only real culture and that everyone else is a barbarian subhuman mongrel that must kneel and obey to us?
>>
>>127518371
>italians
>white

lol
>>
File: whites-vs-nords.jpg (759KB, 2445x1278px) Image search: [Google]
whites-vs-nords.jpg
759KB, 2445x1278px
>>127518371
Anglos, Greeks, Italians and Jews are the only White Europeans who have actually contributed anything to the world. The rest of the so-called "Europeans" have been living in mud huts and had no real culture other then getting fucked over by the real Europeans.
>>
Sure Italy is a basket case of a nation, but I would be damn proud too if my people were known all over the world for Italian food and Rome.
>>
>>127519080
> French
> Contributed nothing to the world
They are among the pinnacle of producing mathematical, scientific, artistic, philosophical, etc. output.
>>
>>127518991
>non-Italians
>white

>>127519080
Anglos, Greeks and Jews together never produced nowhere as much culture and brought as much glory to mankind as the Italians did.
>>
>>127518371
Non-Southern Europeans are snowniggers.
>>
>>127519080
lmao
>>
>>127518991
>irish mongrel
>white

lol
>>
>>127519644
The Renaissance was absolutely based
>>
Romans thought Africans were more civilized then Britons
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>127518371

Anon, are you saying that your country was never part of the Roman Empire!? O.MY.GOD! how pathetic can you be, anon?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.