[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find Trump's lack of a strong handshake distrubing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: trump_shake.jpg (168KB, 1432x1167px) Image search: [Google]
trump_shake.jpg
168KB, 1432x1167px
I find Trump's lack of a strong handshake distrubing.
>>
>>127517644
he will never win the election now btfo
>>
>>127517644
>Continuously rag on Trump for his extra firm handshakes
>Turn around and pretend like he has a weak handshake after one weak one
Are you guys really this dumb
>>
This handshake stuff is woman tier. OP, tits of GTFO
>>
>>127517644
Trump doesn't waste his energy giving granny-suckling twinks like Macron decent handshakes.
>>
>>127517644

Look at his face. This is a perfunctory hand shake. Trump want's nothing to do with this globalist faggot.
>>
WTF! i love democrats now
>>
>>127518536
this. He looks disgusted that he has to shake his hand with this cuck
>>
>>127518012
>>127518226
>>127518536
>>127518556
>le Trump so alpha with his forceful insecure hand shakes so le badass
>le handshakes don't le matter they are le women tier waaah

jej
>>
>>127517644
This picture almost makes it look like Macron is raping Trump with his handshake. I just can't stop looking at the facial expressions.
>>
File: macron.png (187KB, 645x656px) Image search: [Google]
macron.png
187KB, 645x656px
Why, France?
>>
>>127517644

Would you give a strong handshake to someone you had to rescue from two world wars?

Yeah, me neither.
>>
Whoever taught Trump how to shake hands was either retarded, or taught him incorrectly for fun. Every goddamn time I see him do it, it's the most awkward shit ever.

But ultimately it's just a fucking handshake.
>>
>>127519234

Superman shakes hands like this too. He's scared he may shatter mere mortal hands and render them into bonedust
>>
>>127519133
If you think the same isn't true of Britain regardless of how many times you vote for UKIP, you are seriously retarded.

Would you rather see Macron lie and say that he has a magical solution that will solve all terrorism problems forever?
>>
If you brought into the over-importance of a handshake meme then Trump already beat you
>>
>>127517644
He took the firm Handshake meme too serious
>>
>>127518922
Oh god, the French media coverage of this is hilarious. For example, Macron stating that "my handshake with Trump, that was no innocent handshake".

>>127520402
Agreed.

http://www.lejdd.fr/politique/macron-au-jdd-ma-poignee-de-main-avec-trump-ce-nest-pas-innocent-3343352
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.