[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SERIOUSLY? Family gets threatening email after selling their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (50KB, 451x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 451x627px
A woman just sold her home in a white neighborhood and got this email threatening litigation.

Don't fucking tell me that racism isn't alive and well in America.
>>
>>127515980
>im an attorney and may be forced to sue you for selling to a black family
its obvoiusly a troll
>>
>>127515980
>Don't fucking tell me that racism isn't alive and well in America.
Selling houses to poor niggers in well-to-do neighborhood is a classic attempt to cause a neighborhood's property value to decrease.
After they get some nignogs in there they buy up the now devalued properties, evict the niggers, and sell the houses for a profit.

Though this letter sounds like absolute bullshit and clearly an actual attorney didn't write it.
>>
File: HeyRabbi...jpg (85KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
HeyRabbi...jpg
85KB, 454x600px
>>
File: smug5.jpg (51KB, 907x718px) Image search: [Google]
smug5.jpg
51KB, 907x718px
>>127515980
>and this month on things that never ever happened except inside someones mind...

of all the things that have never happened this one never happened the most.
>>
>>127515980
It's a given that racism would make a comeback with the relentless SJW hatred on white males, BLM, minority crime rates, etc...

The left is the engine that will drive the resurgence of racism.
>>
>>127515980

I couldn't even tell you my neighbour's names let alone have their e-mail address

what a bunch of clowns
>>
The price of the house dropped at least 30%. They'd have to tear down the whole house and rebuild to get the nigger stench out. And don't even get me started on the eye sore that is niglets playing on the front lawn.
>>
>>127515980
>Don't fucking tell me that racism isn't alive and well in America.

Was that in doubt? Only snowflakes live in a bubble that delusional.
>>
>>127517243
I wish it were happening
>>
>>127518507
me too Anon, me too...
>>
>>127515980
>1 post by this ID
I wonder who's behind it?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.