[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackanons of /pol/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Blackanons how did we get here?

What do you do?

What's your game plan for the happening.

How long have you been shitposting?

Did you escape the public school to prison trap?

Single mom experiences?

Did you take any redpills about our people?

Is the race war happening on our end, or is it just (((Them))) hyping it up?
>>
>black white nationalists

whats wrong with black nationalism
>>
>>127515391
I've always wondered, wtf would the reaction be if there was a neo nazi march with whites and blacks in it.

Would the left implode?
>>
>>127515391
I thought we were all middle aged black women here?
>>
>>127515787
Depends on how many black people there would be, but even if it were all black, nobody would care
>>
File: Nopain.jpg (96KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
Nopain.jpg
96KB, 780x439px
>>127515391
I got a ride with a white friend.
>Hitler
>>
>>127515391
>>Blackanons how did we get here?

I got tired of other boards.

>>What do you do?

Programmer

>>Did you escape the public school to prison trap?

I wasn't aware that there was a trap.

>>Single mom experiences?

Nope. Grew up in a two parent house hold.

>>Did you take any redpills about our people?

I have more criticism of black people than the KKK.does.

>>Is the race war happening on our end, or is it just (((Them))) hyping it up?

Nothing is happening.
>>
>>127515391

I'm just here for the memes and the occasional redpill (like that Qaddafi post a few days ago).
>>
>>127515391
Not answering on the offchance this is a data mining thread
I plan to go full blown race traitor. I have zero faith in black people since we unironicaly became communists
Quite a few really. The biggest one I can think of atm is that blacks are essentially the test subjects of the globalists/jews. Follow them to see where your country is headed
The race war is one of a few outcomes we have in this timeline. Hopefully there isn't much of one and the US just balkanizes since despite our significantly larger numbers, we won't win an all out race war
>>
>>127515391

if you are wondering how blacks can be part of the Spencer tier alt right then its like this:

he claims that the best for the world is that people are living in etnostate. that means that the blacks would much better manage if they had an all black country. instead of living in a country that is built by whites and which they will - on the bigger scale - never have any sense of ownership. which makes them not care and get apathetic and adversarial

so the biggest "nazi" of the alt right thinks that the blacks can realize this so no racewar or conflict is needed. then there are tons of others ideas. so there is no double moral posting here.
>>
>>127515787

internalized racism covers this
>>
>>127515787

It always surprised me that there aren't more black NatSocs since they have almost all the same goals
> racial homogeneity
> strong economy free of white(actually Jewish) influence
> strong sense of family
> no degeneracy

I wish Malcolm X hadn't fallen for the Islamic Jew
>>
File: 1429406368404.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1429406368404.gif
360KB, 500x375px
>>127515391
I'm starting to think that if a race war did occur it would be good over all as it would rid us of our 85 average IQ slack, but that's just me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HXZIAfgTlw

>Red Pilled
>>
>>127515391
Just checking this scene out
IT and some auto stuff
Full bug out. Honestly just dont make it my problem
Too long
I like to think I did
None
No. I like to do some research for myself before arriving at conclusions
I'm expecting a civil war to happen, though im not sure if it will be racial, class-based or between our two political parties
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.