[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandfathers diary as a nazi commander

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: grandpa.jpg (50KB, 385x493px) Image search: [Google]
grandpa.jpg
50KB, 385x493px
My grandfather died 15 years ago and yesterday we started renovating his old house.
>we found a diary
and what i read was amazing.

>he was a nazi commander working close with Himmler until 1944.

in the diary, i read that he was at a restaurant once and on the table next to him Hitler and Himmler was sitting. And the conversation went as follows:
>Himmler: We have a problem with typhus in our prisons. Its killing the poor prisoners.
>Hitler: Damn. We need to do something to help those poor people.
>Himmler: What do you suggest mein Fuhrer?
>Hitler: How about something to kill the bugs in their clothing? Some sort of gas...
Waiter shows up.
>Waiter: What would the gentlemen like to drink?
Hitler: Juice.

And my grandfather didnt hear the waiter. All he heard was Gas...Juice (Jews).
When he heard that he ran out and called every prison camp and gave him the orders. Gas the jews.
When he came back in he told Hitler that it was a great idea, and Hitler got furious.
After explaining to my grandfather what they actually was talking about, he told my grandfather that he had to fix the problem.

So Hitler gave my grandfather full authority over every prison camp so that he could fix the problem.

But he never fixed it and he said that Hitler was really sad about the whole thing.

What should i do /pol?
This family secret could change the world as we know it.
Hitler didnt have anything to do with the holocaust.
>>
>>127513946
>Himmler: We have a problem with typhus in our prisons. Its killing the poor prisoners.
>Hitler: Damn. We need to do something to help those poor people.
I was taking your post seriously until I reached that point
>>
>>127513946
You should remember that steel beams did nothing wrong.
>>
>>127513946
So, If i understand you, you're saying:

Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>127513946
all commanders got executed in the Nuremberg trials though? literally thousands of Nazi heads of the government and military were killed, also 0/10
>>
fuck off you larping liar
>>
So, if I understand you, you're saying:

Typhus did nothing wrong.
>>
god damn anon i was caught off guard
>>
>>127513946
Shit. Were they talking in English or does it just work out some how that this makes sense in German too?
>>
>>127513946
>Hitler and Himmler were talking in English
OP is a fag
>>
File: mutter.jpg (23KB, 273x303px) Image search: [Google]
mutter.jpg
23KB, 273x303px
>>127514586
not my grandfather as he is mentally retarded

here is my mother
>>
>>127514586
>>127515256
You seem to be high IQ guys and really fun to be around...
>>
File: image.png (49KB, 272x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49KB, 272x423px
>>127513946

>Hitler speaking English to Himmler
>In a German restaurant
>in Germany 1944

Oh lord

Hitler: "Wir bräuchten ein Gas gegen dieses Ungeziefer."

Blunt Waiter: "Was wollen Sie zu trinken haben Hitler? Uns fliegt hier bald das Dach weg."

Hitler: "Saft!"

Himmler: "Ok wir versaften das Ungeziefer!"

Then the Holocaust happened.

I like this story
>>
>>127513946
does it mention a pool?
>>
File: me studying.jpg (69KB, 232x350px) Image search: [Google]
me studying.jpg
69KB, 232x350px
here is a picture of me.
im very interested in ww2 history and especially the last days of Hitler and Eva Braun.
I have done a lot of research on their last days, so finding my grandfathers diary was an amazing discovery for me.
>>
>>127515672
Hitler was brilliant at manipulating people, he knew the retarded Norwegian guy would misunderstand in this way giving Hitler plausible deniability of the holocaust.
>>
File: my work.jpg (58KB, 662x395px) Image search: [Google]
my work.jpg
58KB, 662x395px
This is some of my latest work. im trying to bring my grandfathers story alive.
>>
>>127515672
"Ok wir versaften das Ungeziefer!"
Eww. Who'd wat to drink that?
>>
>>127513946
0/10

You tried
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.