[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/SRG/ Fighting for the truth edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: indexhers.jpg (9KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
indexhers.jpg
9KB, 293x172px
Alright, last night was a total farce with the bogus document but we need to keep pushing! We're getting closer to the truth and the media is proving that self evident
>>
Heya guys! Just giving you a PSA/some tips to help you out!

Did you know that watching videos of abandoned hospitals, looking at documents that you don't own and trying to find sites and any information linked to other people's IP address is ILLEGAL?! Yup, it's a felony offense that can land you in big, big trouble! So, I reckon you guys should stop looking into this stuff and focus on something else. Go look for Shia Belabour's new hideout or maybe pick up a hobby like sewing or knitting!

Stop looking into this stuff. Thanks guys.
>>
Hi. I know you guys are really interested in this Seth Rich story. I got bad news for you though. The case was already solved. He was murdered by some thieves. It was most likely over drug money Seth owed. He was a heroin addict afterall. It is time to drop this story. There is really nothing left in it. Focus on some other story. Look into 9/11 or Sandy Hook. There is no point in looking into the Seth Rich murder case anymore. It has already been solved. If you do not believe me then call the DC police and ask them. It is solved. End of story. I am going to be going out now. You guys should go out as well. Get some fresh air. If it is night time where you are then get some sleep instead. Just do something else.
>>
File: scr.png (10KB, 376x470px) Image search: [Google]
scr.png
10KB, 376x470px
>>127513823
since /pol/ originally discovered his gmail accounts the recovery phone numbers have changed. someone has access to all his social media
>>
File: isis-driveby.webm (797KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
isis-driveby.webm
797KB, 640x360px
>>127514121
Sure thing Mr. Toothpaste! :^)
>>
bump for seth
>>
That document was proof you idiots will believe anything. I hope you learned a valuable lesson.
>>
File: 1491316525937.jpg (42KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491316525937.jpg
42KB, 686x1024px
>>127514121
oh look its another DNC paid shareblue poster....
>>
also, looking for an anon to pass on info:
Got separated from an anon at the end of a previous thread. Anon was looking for tunnels under DC General:
>>Someone on the last thread asked for any >>info on a tunnel at DC General and I found >>this and archived it:
>>http://www.asylumprojects.org/index.php?title=File:DCgallinger1960.jpg
>>DC General used to be called Gallinger
>>archived here: http://archive.is/r3r5d
>>
>>127514064
>>127514121
Aren't you getting sleepy frogfag? Bump for justice.
>>
>>127514438
lol you can say the same with the Russia investigation as well.... just because someone says that there is documents proving collusion doesn't mean shit until physical evidence is made public.
>>
File: 1495718715298.jpg (51KB, 672x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495718715298.jpg
51KB, 672x500px
OY VEY! Nothing to see here goys!
>>
File: theysaidimgettingSRd.gif (997KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
theysaidimgettingSRd.gif
997KB, 500x315px
Ignore the shills. They're paid a lot and have sold a bit of their soul to interfere in the murder investigation of a person who was likely employed by the same people as them. Maybe they will get Seth Rich'd one day, but no one here will give a rats ass.
>>
Former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called coordinates whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Get some sleep, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you
>>
>>127515699
They're interfering with the investigation? You sure it isn't idiots like you larping as detectives?
>>
Was the stolen FBI gun the murder weapon?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.