[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP APPROPRIATING THE CULTURE OF THE USA!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

That's right faggots. Today is National Hamburger Day in United States of America, and yet you europoors think you can tell truly free people how to make a burger!

This is by definition cultural appropriation!

>Cultural appropriation is the adoption or use of the elements of one culture by members of another culture.[1] Cultural appropriation, often framed as cultural misappropriation, is sometimes portrayed as harmful and is claimed to be a violation of the collective intellectual property rights of the originating culture.[2][3][4][5] Often unavoidable when multiple cultures come together, cultural appropriation can include using other cultures' traditions, fashion, symbols, language, and cultural songs without permission.[6] According to critics of the practice, cultural (mis)appropriation differs from acculturation, assimilation, or cultural exchange in that the "appropriation" or "misappropriation" refers to the adoption of these cultural elements in a colonial manner: elements are copied from a minority culture by members of a dominant culture, and these elements are used outside of their original cultural context—sometimes even against the expressly stated wishes of representatives of the originating culture.[5][7][8][9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_appropriation

So why are you europoors trying to tell us how to make OUR national dish on OUR tv channels?

GET YOUR OWN CULTURE AND STOP STEALING OUR CULTURE because you lost yours to Mohammed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s

FIRE UP THOSE TWITTER FEEDS AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THE USA IS NOT A POLITICALLY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT FOR CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
>>
I'm pretty sure the Danish invented the hamburger
>>
well stop playing for military AND cultural victory
>>
>>127511399
>Hamburg
>Denmark

Am I missing something here?
>>
File: IQ_test_sweden_yes_edition.png (90KB, 544x550px) Image search: [Google]
IQ_test_sweden_yes_edition.png
90KB, 544x550px
>>127511410
>cultural victory
You're joking right? Your culture is shit. Your police cannot even describe the suspects of crimes without going to jail.

"Hjernevask"
>>
>>127511399
>>127511410
>>127511485
Day of the Swedish meatball when?
>>
>National Hamburger day

Wait, when did this become a thing?

>>127511399
It originated in New Haven, Connecticut, in 1900. It was called a Hamburger because the guy who made it was the son of German immigrants from Hamburg.
>>
File: ffr.jpg (106KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
ffr.jpg
106KB, 400x393px
>>127511399
>>127511485
Pretty sure you two cucks are wrong. I thought you europoors were supposed to be educated and all. Unless you're some somali rapefugee shitposting on an american hamburger recipe image board.
>>
File: 1484068823709.jpg (59KB, 960x675px) Image search: [Google]
1484068823709.jpg
59KB, 960x675px
>>127511213
listen, americans in general should be raised and taught to not be sensitive twats, we are what we are, fat, belligerent, annoying, whatever other countries think of us, but we shouldn't be sensitive, this whole world has appropriated everything, and you are lucky enough to be alive at this time, right now, enjoy it man. were on top again, let them have their fun.
>>
>>127511213
HAHA FUCK YOU, WE'VE NICKED IT SONNY
>>
File: UK_needs_food_aide.png (239KB, 658x424px) Image search: [Google]
UK_needs_food_aide.png
239KB, 658x424px
>>127514067
u wot m8? u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.
>>
>>127514056
Dude I hope shariablue is paying you extra today, but it's America first now.
>>
>>127511399
>I'm pretty sure the Danish invented the hamburger
No, that's bacon you're thinking of, the Danish invented bacon.
>>
>>127513669
>any kind of fries
chips
>>
>>127514549
yeah well, after watching that vid, I'm less than impressed

no fucking ketchup? grilled onions?

HOW MUCH FUCKING SALT AND PEPEPR??

the actual meat bit looked preddy gud though m9

and he lives near stevie nigger and kanye nigger, kek. he's gone full fag
>>
File: 1440228421184.jpg (19KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1440228421184.jpg
19KB, 460x276px
>>127515182
Tell us more about being paki in the UK. You eat Halal burgers or what?
>>
>>127515402
just kebabs made from schoolgirls
>>
>>127515384
>the actual meat bit looked preddy gud though m9
Yeah meat was alright for sure. Then he turned his "american personality" on, and shit up a staple.

>and he lives near stevie nigger and kanye nigger, kek. he's gone full fag
Cuck confirmed.
>>
imagine taking pride in your non-existant culture

or maybe you enjoy nicki minaj or mac donalds, then fair enough
>>
>>127512699
Day of the moving van
>IKEA OUT
>>
File: 1492611129404.jpg (56KB, 343x357px) Image search: [Google]
1492611129404.jpg
56KB, 343x357px
>>127511213
>>
>>127515728
did you see how they cut the video in the middle? he starts with 3 american meaty treaties, half way through he has 6

>did I tell anyone about my burger reataurant yet?

wonder how much he charges for one?
>>
File: life_choices.jpg (229KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
life_choices.jpg
229KB, 1400x1050px
>>127515819
Oh yeah me more about Algerian/nigger/sandnigger france. How trucks/machetes/sharia squads did you dodge today? How does that view of the Eiffel Tower look with all its bullet proof glass?

Cheese eating surrender monkeys should stfu!

What's your latest tourism projection numbers? (DO NOT INCLUDE GERMAN/EU DICK SUCKING NUMBERS FOR MUH UNITED EUROPE)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.