[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I going insane /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: tired-pepe.jpg (9KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
tired-pepe.jpg
9KB, 242x242px
Is it me or are things rapidly getting worse in the West?
>>
>>127510153
you tell me ahmed
>>
>>127510153
Everyone on /pol/ knows this, but I assume you're new.
>>
You're just noticing more now.

This slow grinding depression is the main side effect of red pilling.

Enjoy!
>>
You just need a good night's sleep
>>
How long have u been on /pol/
>>
>>127510257
>>127510382
I've been on here for two years, I think it's only recently dawned on me how fucked we really are. I watched a few videos on here yesterday that really fucked me up
>>
>>127510153
>Is it me or are things rapidly getting worse in the West?
Things are definitely getting worse, this last 5 years has seen things go stupid, society has gone mad.
>>
>>127510153
Look the west was due to collapse hundreds of years ago, but technological innovation keeps expanding it's lifetime. With that in mind, we need artificial wombs before it's too late.
>>
>>127510668
What videos?? just curious
>>127510749
Why post overdramatic shit like this and not give any sort of reasoning to back yourself up
>>
>>127510749
That's what I'm thinking. Instead of the west responding to this madness with resistance, we have capitulated and even embraced it, it's utterly disturbing.
>>
>>127510153
Yeah things are getting worse but it's exaggerated because you're constantly bombarded with the craziest most extreme people on either side. You might want an internet detox. Or just go out for a walk or get a spot of tea or some fag British shit like that I don't know. Life still goes on, bonganon.
>>
>>127510913
An interview with Mosley back in 1967. He literally saw everything that is happening today, and the people back then just laughed.
>>
>>127511292
>follow this advice
>walk outside
>step on anchor baby eating dog turds in my yard
>go to truck
>see nigger filled house next street over
>none work, all gibs, multiple children
>do nothing but smoke weed on porch all day
>get to grocery store
>get out of truck, step on anchor baby eating trash in parking lot
>go in
>a dozen illegal spic families speaking retardese
>All of them on welfare
>anchor babies eating each other's turds on aisle 5
>get back home
>put anchor baby eating my driveway into trash
thanks for the advice lad, I feel much better now
>>
just smoke some herb and relax britbong you only get one life may as well not be butthurt all the time
>>
>>127510153
Yes, which is a good thing.

Learn to take of yourself my friend, get /fit/ and get a wife.

After this you stop caring.
>>
>>127510153
Yes. We had a lull of general peace and stability for a few decades but we're moving back to turbulence again.
>>
>>127510153
It's not all Sweden tier yet
>>
>>127511083
This globalist, late stage capitalist world in which we live can easily handle sporadic acts of rabdom violence like terrorism. Its really not a threat to politicians of the political globalist system.

What IS a threat is organised genuine political resistence from western people. This is the actual threat to gloablism. Thats why any attack on the west we are told just "keep calm and carry on we wont let them change the way we live or act". Nothing is done to actually stop it because stopping it means stopping demographic change for the west
>>
>>127515320
They ARE accelerating.
As individuals we can only remain vigilant and prepare.
In the worst of times we will find one another.
>>
>>127510153
We are living to witness an actual societal collapse, all that you can do is try to position yourself somewhere that will emerge from the rubble and have as many kids as you can there. It's a sad state to see, but a very natural process seen throughout the world in every age.
Maybe read up on it or read Fate of Empires, both express slightly different concepts, but both will help you understand which is the best way to steel yourself to what's to come.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.