[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America is finished

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6200.jpg (43KB, 382x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6200.jpg
43KB, 382x480px
They're going to keep flooding over here and overpopulating the country with their shitty families of 9 people. There's nothing we can do to stop them. Trump can't deport them all and a wall won't be built. I just stop and looked around at work today and all I saw was Spanish speaking spics. This is fucking depressing.

It's time to be realistic about this. What the fuck do we do?
>>
poland
>>
Good riddens.
>>
>Spanish speaking spics

If it makes you feel any better, we're forgetting how to speak Spanish at an astonishing rate from generation to generation. Basically what happened to the Italians. In 50 years basically all Hispanic Americans will be fake wannabes, like the Italian Americans....except we'll be fucking everywhere.
>>
Something needs to fucking happen to wake Americans up to this menace. We'll need our own fucking Hitler to put an end to these spics.

Maybe a war with Mexico will help?
>>
>>127507521

>Riddens

Did a kangaroo punch you in the head?
>>
>>127507464
Accept it.
>>
>>127510230
Good. Mexicans have nice tits.
>>
>>127510413
Not after four kids when they're 25 from two different fathers and you're getting raped I'm taxes and child support of you were dumb enough to put your dick in it.
>>
>>127507620
When you become the majority in places then any degree of assimilation starts to go away. Plus Italy wasn't connected to the US; besides an increasingly arbitrary border, more and more of America will just become an indistinguishable blur from Mexico.
>>
>>127507464
They only populate niggerzones so who cares? Cut the gibs, theyll go back.
>>
>>127507464
In a couple hundred years from now the last remaining white people will nuke the planet to do the ayy lmao's a favor.
>>
>It's time to be realistic about this.
We will likely lose a portion of the United States due purely to the change in demographics that you mentioned.

>What the fuck do we do?
We continue our work on /pol/ and related sites. Our numbers are growing and the masses and continuing to wake up. In our personal lives we actualize ourselves, a starting point of which is getting in shape.

What we DON'T do is practice defeatism.
>>
File: 1495771176831.png (18KB, 732x732px) Image search: [Google]
1495771176831.png
18KB, 732x732px
Spics are mutts, with enough breeding they can become white.

Luckily a majority of them convert to protestantism as well, unlike the bastard muslims of Europe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.