[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslims are evi-.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0050.jpg (100KB, 550x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
100KB, 550x428px
Muslims are evi-.
>>
>>127502508
he's holding open the bag that her head will drop in when abdullah comes to perform the beheading
>>
He is trying to climb into her bag to get away from the doggy.
>>
[Inserts Pipe Bomb]
>>
>>127502508
This totally makes up for every Islamic attack EVER. THANK YOU OP.
>>
>>127502508
>one Muslim does something nice
>so rare you have to stop and take a picture of it

Wow! Amazing!
>>
no one fucking cares if they got an old lady and some ugly muslim to take a photo op together
>>
Just a trick to find out where she lives, than robe, kill and rape her body
>>
>>127502508
Good thing someone was there to perfectly frame and capture this selfless act of kindness
>>
>muslims arent evi

victimsofmuslimterrorattack.jpg
>>
Only idiots say Muslims are evil. The problem comes from culture clash, conflicting values, no one sharing common heritage and social alienation. This results in a low cohesion, low trust society in which everyone is miserable. It just so happens Islam can be interpreted as a radically violent doctrine as well.
>>
>>127502508
Why is this future terrorist stealing her bags?
>>
>>127505979
and they don't give charity, except to other mulsims
>>
>stealing a legless old lady bags
>not evil
>>
>>127505558
Yeah just happens to be a jew with a camera and an agenda standing by for the photo...
>>
>>127502508
>grabs bag from old lady
"Say allah ackbar three times you old slut or I walk with this"
>>
>>127502508
-L
HE is stealing her bag, but liberal media said hes helping. Sage.
>>
>>127502508
That is his wife. Can't marry kids so you marry the thing closet to it.
>>
>>127502508
-l, and have no place in a secular western society.
>>
>>127502508
Did they...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.