[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Muslims winning just because they have something to fight for?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IslamCartoons1.jpg (140KB, 600x727px) Image search: [Google]
IslamCartoons1.jpg
140KB, 600x727px
They at least have a belief structure they care about greatly and fight for it, they may be completely wrong about it, but they still center around it and have an anchor. Without Christianity or nationalism, what anchors the West? What do people have to collectively rally or fight for? It seems the only thing that anchors us collectively is not having a collective anchor.
>>
Basically, yes.

We don't even believe in truth anymore, let alone agreeing on values, ethics or goals.

Marxists fucked our culture up. Gotta fix it.
>>
>>127499132
Laziness breeds stupidity. Times have been too good for too long.
>>
>>127499132
>America upholds western civilisation

:^)
>>
>>127502144
I was looking for another cartoon with an ultramasculine buff Jihadist handing a child a sword juxtaposed next to some faggoty hippie liberal talking about how people follow strength but couldn't find it.
>>
>>127502144
more than the brits they do, yeah
>>
>>127499132
>Americlaps actually think they're contributing at all to the continuation of Western Civilisation

Threadly reminder that globalism, with all the cultural degradation and open borders that come with it, was an American invention designed to ensure they retained their unassailable position in the global markets after WW2.
>>
>>127503096
I know this meme.

Basically, the presuppositions and axioms which underpinned the Western world have been blown out, and the vacuum created is desperately trying to be filled. Islam is undergirded by a couple different presuppositions, one of which is that Allah is the only God and Muhammad is his messenger, and so long as Muzzies continue to affirm that presupposition, they will outcompete us. From a strictly Darwinian perspective, this is inevitable.
>>
>muslims winning
At what?
>>
>>127502144
You do realize your elites are the origin of the downfall or did someone forget to tell you the Windsors are German Jews.
>>
File: 7687687.png (10KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
7687687.png
10KB, 208x243px
>>127499132
>christianity was outdated they said
>christianity would destroy the world they said
>>
>>127499132

Shouldn't the gun be Islam?
>>
>>127499374
I'd say that the last 15 years have shown us that the Americans lost the Cold War. Our state became a tool of corporate/financial authoritarians. The individualism we were conditioned to believe in is no longer consistent enough with observable reality to be trusted. The dualistic "us v them, left v right, right v wrong" mentality has left the secular western world nihilistic as the influence of Christianity fades and materialism regains traction.
>>
>>127499132
Muslims aren't winning in the U.S. we still have liberal democracy to bealive in (I mean *liberal* democracy in the classical sense).
They are winnning in eurpore because of of the EU, a supra governmental org that cucks national goveremnts, look into Theresa_May's experices in the home office with EU oversight/medding and why she went for a hard britxit.
no one can bralive in the EU except for elites, becuase that is only people it serves.
a good example of this is having open internal boarders while having undefended exteral boarders. it's a huge bearucratic mess. example after exmaple of stuff where the EU makes everyone parlisyised and hopeless
>>
>>127499132

>what anchors the west

Rule of law, secularism, personal freedom, limited government, the pursuit of happiness.

Or at least it should.
>>
>>127499132
They aren't winning, they're just taking us down with them. Can't really blame them after our government so graciously liberated them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.