[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 Journalists Threaten to Kill Everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (32KB, 587x257px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
32KB, 587x257px
Should this sort of thing be allowed? In 2017? baka.
Archived tweet http://archive.is/BuSD0
>>
>>127488340
We are no longer accepting janitor applications. Thanks to all those who applied!
>>
>>127489249
It's outrageous
>>
Post the replies
>>
>>127488340
Just get the bitch fired already and call it a day...
>>
>>127490425
Who pays her now? Or still News corp?
>>
File: NikkiReed.jpg (40KB, 380x570px) Image search: [Google]
NikkiReed.jpg
40KB, 380x570px
What's the deal with this cunt anyway? Is she a serious person or just a fucking nut job or what? I mean no one pays her to write do they?
>>
I let Twitter know that she broke the TOS
>>
>>127488340
Trump wanted Comey to kill journalists. Seems like everyone wants everyone else dead
>>
This dumb cunt isn't even american. I fucking hate how all these faggot nobodies from the UK come here and then somehow become famous.
>>
>>127488340
>liberals now have their own version of the "day of the rope"
>>
>>127493734
becuase americans hear posh british accents and they instantly submit and do as we say

sargon,thunderfoot,milo,pjw,farrage and the list goes on.........oh and john oliver lel

yanks are easily manipulated by the superior anglos golden tounge.
>>
If she means killing Israeli loyalists in the US govt then good
>>
>>127488340
What are these journos even buttblasted about this time?
>>
>>127493337
She was a party girl who got trains ran on her by washed up hair metal acts in the '90s, then fucked a record producer and decided to become a Tory MP but failed at that so now she's a cuckservative "journalist". Also fried her brain with drugs.
>>
>>127494043
>day of the execution of traitors and anti american russian spies1
>>
>>127493734
I am appalled at how people like Fareed Zakaria and any other foreigner gets to come here and talk shit. WTF are people such cucks???
>>
>>127494055
O
M
F
G

it's 1887

(in 2017 you sound like homosexuals, hand to god, pls other burgers back me up here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnczcw9P93E
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.